Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Male Omorashi in Anime, is there any?

I know of one each in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and one of the Dragon Ball Z movies, but both of them are quite visibly underage even by anime standards.

There was a moment in Season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh where Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are hiding inside a bag to try to steal some cards or something, Rex says he has to go to the bathroom really badly. They get thrown around in the bag a lot and get so dizzy from it that Weevil can't even remember who he is, but I think Rex might've wet himself before that (though nothing was explicitly shown) when he complains about ice particles forming in his underwear as the plane takes off.

Also, in Digimon Adventure 2, there's one point where Davis asks if his sister told someone various things, including "that I wet the bed on Thursdays, it's laundry day so that's all right", implying he deliberately does so.

I also heard in Dragon Ball, the prequel to Dragon Ball Z, Oolong (an anthropomorphic pig) wets his pants at the sight of Ox-King or something.

It is kind of ironic how rare it is compared to female omo, seeing how rare female omo was to me which played a part in my fetish for it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I know of one each in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and one of the Dragon Ball Z movies, but both of them are quite visibly underage even by anime standards.

There was a moment in Season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh where Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are hiding inside a bag to try to steal some cards or something, Rex says he has to go to the bathroom really badly. They get thrown around in the bag a lot and get so dizzy from it that Weevil can't even remember who he is, but I think Rex might've wet himself before that (though nothing was explicitly shown) when he complains about ice particles forming in his underwear as the plane takes off.

Also, in Digimon Adventure 2, there's one point where Davis asks if his sister told someone various things, including "that I wet the bed on Thursdays, it's laundry day so that's all right", implying he deliberately does so.

I also heard in Dragon Ball, the prequel to Dragon Ball Z, Oolong (an anthropomorphic pig) wets his pants at the sight of Ox-King or something.

It is kind of ironic how rare it is compared to female omo, seeing how rare female omo was to me which played a part in my fetish for it.

Oh god are you talking about Broly: Second Coming?