Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female wet jeans and pink panties

On 3/2/2020 at 11:08 AM, Super awesome said:

Who is she?

She is long gone, this video was made in 2015/16 iirc.

She was a pretty cool chick, I remember her well!

She contacted me as I was advertising about our mutual omo fetish.  She thought it seemed like fun and the taboo idea of it turned her on.  I told her what I liked about it and what I liked to see and she agreed to make a video.  I asked her to wear tight and light jeans, light-colored, full-back panties, and to make sure she drank a lot.

I told that part of the fetish, beyond the taboo, was seeing the wetness spread, the shininess when the flood begins, and that it just looked sexy.

I think she did a pretty good job for being completely new to this type of modeling, and then this fetish in general.  She was pretty sweet, but I could see a fun darkside in her.  Read as a blossoming freak in the sheets and exploration of her sexuality.  I love an open-minded person when it comes the "abnormal"

This particular video was done in quick fashion.  She decided to do it one day while doing her homework, and said she'd been too busy to pee.  When it finally hit her, she decided to make the video.  She ran into her bedroom and what you saw was it!

The masturbation bit at the end was her own addition.  She said the whole experience made her unbelievably horny and she needed to "pop the other damn".  She said she was so turned on by that it only took her seconds to orgasm...as you saw in the video.

The part where she covered her mouth was to not make noise as her roommates were home.  After she sent me the video, she said her eyes were watering after the orgasm, and that she loved every minute of the buildup, to letting go, and watching the wetness spread, and touching herself as she peed.

We were to collaborate more afterwards and make many more videos, but school got in the way for her and other personal issues.  However, the weeks following this video, she'd send me random messages about her new wetting escapades.\

She really liked wearing a skirt and peeing her panties on the toilet or just out doing things, and then let everything air dry.  Peeing in her bathing suit was fun for her, she said she'd go to the bathroom any time she needed before this experience.  She had peed her pants one night when she was stoned, was going to film it and send it to me, but she forgot to hit record on her camera.  She did send me pics, but I've not been able to find them 😞 

She also tried to get one of her girlfriends to wet herself one night when they were drinking and was unsuccessful.  She thought she could get her to do it at some point as she was kind of a "freak" too, lol.

Anyway, we lost touch, and I have no idea where she is or how to get a hold of her.  Shame, she was pretty rad!