Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

psychedelics and other thoughts

Very first, These are my thoughts and feelings and a eagerness to connect with "seasoned" spirits within the Omo community as well as to share my concerns of this world. This is going to be a bit of a "my thoughts of the world" episode and is not intended to be a endorsement of psychedelic use without proper knowledge and preparation.

I am curious about whether theirs people here whom are experienced with psychedelics. I know theirs a handful of you out their as I've seen post's over the years but just wanted to give a shout out. 

For myself, they are a very integral part of my life and I don't take them lightly. If it wasn't for a initial Acid experience that really showed me reality like a ton of bricks, I really do not think I would be alive today, let alone living a life worth living. Growing up too quick as a introvert in a very difficult situation in a difficult world helped caused intense depression and despair. It really gave me a opportunity to take back my life, to fight for life and be a conscious being in this fucked up, sketch world we live.

With the initiation out of the way, I really find a lot of hope from these "medicines" and am thankful western medicine has finally lifted the veil to do actually do research on them showing their potential to heal. from ptsd, depression, addiction and end of life acceptance, to me it seems like a very important ingredient, used with respect; to promote growth and evolution.

I have a few reasons why I wanted to start a topic on this, the main reason is the way the world is going is very unfortunate and concerning for "our" future, for generations to come. Endless war, climate catastrophe, inequality amongst the capitalist machine and race and now the sights of a pandemic. People suffering from loneliness although the entire world is connected at their fingertips.

It bothers me how much people suffer when there is so so much latent potential to unlock the entire cosmos and beyond within them selves and a potential to live in a enlightened society.

Another reason I wanted to start this topic is because Omorashi play is also another major part of my life and happiness. I absolutely Love it!!! Id love to connect with similar spirits who can appreciate the "experience", who can weather a psychedelic festival with a damp crotch and revel in the authentic beauty of this finite life in an infinite universe! To expand your conciseness beyond the stars while the dam is braking.dz

Sorry to be a little heavy, just wanted to express what psychedelics have attributed to my own healing and perspective of "life" and hoping their is other "life" out their 😉

Peace and love

Although I wouldn't recommend it to others just for the fact that our bodies all react differently to different things, but psychedelics have as well been a major help in my life and coping with some of life's hardest questions and feelings! 

It has been MUCH easier to manage my depression after experiencing mushrooms for the first time, and I wouldn't feel as content and at peace with myself without the memories and experiences I've had while using psychedelics!

On a random note, I have always wanted to experience omo related stuff while using mushrooms but never have had the window of opportunity to do so!!