Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW discord drawings

23 hours ago, Bombality said:

So I decided to start cheking some of my older drawings and realized... there are a bunch of things that I have made for discord servers that I haven't shown in here at all, so I decided to make a thread including all of them. Actually some of them I had not shown even in discord but most of them are so the name of the thread is fitting enough to me.

If things go as planned I'll divide this post in three, the first will include characters I made myself or that are widely known, the second will include those that use characters someone else made or that use an idea that was already made by someone else and the third is for 2 short animations I made.

First section

A quick comic

gooddontpee.thumb.png.b4fc4b88ea142b97e131533378363e4d.png

A quick comic / meme

7_10.thumb.png.b2b4b37626c5679fcdfe5e5a128ebc15.png

A traditional sketch of Blage (one of my own characters) with a self inflated bladder seen from behind

Blage_behind_bulge.thumb.png.8348ac717d47cbebc10c786e5c3ce044.png

A traditional experimantal sketch to test how big I could make a bladder look

Experiment02.png.eee1ea84e48c339b8dec21d8ed4b5999.png

The 1$ sketch comission I did that I forgot to show to anyone but the comissioner

Line_sketch.thumb.png.1632b6ba1832f914f069b6401b2f8628.png

An old Shatae sketch from around 1 or 2 years ago

Shantae_bulge.thumb.png.4249202f6d253a0c8cadd9923bb124e2.png

A vector drawing of Dementia from Villanous weeting herself on porpouse

Dementia_wet_v3.thumb.png.e2302ed7791c7475db80fedba133e7d6.png

A pixel art of Peridot from Steven Universe with a very full bladder, enjoying it

Peridot_pixel.png.9a2694d1caf7ab6e9ba8223c635e7c6c.png

A lineart of Zelda with a very full bladder holding it in with magic

Zelda_bulge_line.thumb.png.7d4a1895f8c2ed8779d4cfb670b79636.png

I like the peridot picture 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some more

Someone suggested I drew a girl with a bomb in place of a bladder in the xray to represent how bursting it was, it's just a very quick sketch

Bomb.png.e589036125d0ccd8d4bb1033a0b09d21.png

I had the ides for this in a discord conversation, I think the conversation started because someone mistook mililiters with liters

Giant.thumb.png.0a726c65b35c25a47556854e3eddd483.png

This image is made by @Phentaiee 

Tight.png.9371535f2934e5d83608e56199dfb419.png

He said "I can imagine a follow up sequence with her getting a tight hug from whoever’s looking at the image, letting out a quick yelp, but pretending nothing is wrong, just happy to have such a tight hug..." "I’m not drawing a followup, this took forever, but I can definitely imagine it"

So I made it myself

Tight2.thumb.png.a483bc4d157d52bddd1a73f9b5fc5eef.png

(I'm not making my own image bigger for emphasis, the site won't let me make his any bigger)

image.png.cbfc5780cd41e2b700f979740f3ffbdf.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Antispam said:

Wheres the 2 short animations for the 3rd section or did i miss something?

No you didn't miss anything, I forgot to post them 😅

the first one is a shader test: I found a video explaining how to make a ballon shader in blender and decided to test it in a simple inflating: bladder, from flesh color to yellow and from that to yellow with transparency, all while the specular (the white highlights) become sharper. The urethers and the urethra don't change color as they aren't stretching in this animation

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e4kwre6qvwghiyx/Blad_inf.avi/file

(Preview)

0200.png.b48bc93cfb10e0a081c973e55587d6a9.png

The secoudn one is a gif of a new character I made that is pretty much a dom wind mage restraining and caressing the bladder bulge of and an older one I have who is pretty muc a sub

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3za78d43nho9o3o/AliaAIdoga_bulge_anim.gif/file

(Preview)

IdogaAndAlia_Animation101.thumb.png.a6b6f45e677e54222e3268c4384b44e9.png

• 1 month later...
Guest IllusiveOne

Absolutelty love it! Though one question: does she actually drink the second container? I know its not shown, but the container is empty shortly before she begins her breakdown due to desperation 

48 minutes ago, IllusiveOne said:

Absolutelty love it! Though one question: does she actually drink the second container? I know its not shown, but the container is empty shortly before she begins her breakdown due to desperation 

Thanks.

She does, I didn't consider how she keeps drinking in that state but she does.

Something interesting about the second container though, at the speed the containers were drank there should have been a bit left in the second one by  the time it was flipped over... but I just forgot to add the splash... it seems I can still edit the post, maybe I can add it before I can't. 

Edit: I did it

Guest Masyanyalover
4 hours ago, Bombality said:

Thanks.

She does, I didn't consider how she keeps drinking in that state but she does.

Something interesting about the second container though, at the speed the containers were drank there should have been a bit left in the second one by  the time it was flipped over... but I just forgot to add the splash... it seems I can still edit the post, maybe I can add it before I can't. 

Edit: I did it

Woah! You actually use Kisekae?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have spent the last week looking though all my omorashi.org, discord and deviantart posts to make a recopilation of all my omorashi artwork with a description of how they came to be, in chronological order and made a dicrod server including all of them (or at least all the artworks that aren't downright ugly... there may also be a few pieces I may have missed by accident), I also included a list of what I'm thinking ot doing in the future that will be updated as I finish the things in it or new ones come up, there is also be a channel in which I'll post the progress of what I'm working on that will also work for artwork dicussion so that people can comment about what I did or I'm doing, I'll try to update it daily. Also a suggestion channel, a comission channel and a request channel but that last one is currently closed (read only).

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/CGJZnK5t

I have spent the last month working on two projects but I couldn't get myself to fully finish either so I am doing this so that I can work more ofthen on bigger things without people thinking I'm dead or being extremely lazy.