Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some new artwork after a loooong time. . . Enjoy! Scenario:  Imagine returning from the bar to your place after a long evening of drinking and no bathrooms. Those last few moments of control

Trying to get back to the world of holding! Aletta Jayne is in trouble! Her husband installed a toilet security system to ensure that she sticks to her training schedule. Even the slightest of le

Will Aletta be able to contain herself for yet another day, after having sex nonstop for 9 hours??

Posted Images

8 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Lilli did drink so much, she is needing to wee so bad, but now the toilet is out of order.

I think Lilly has got a bladder, she should hold it.

No wee for her!!

Great picture, i like her short dress and her long, nude legs.

Indeed there's something so hot about miniskirts and long legs. It's just so sexy. And especially when a girl is absolutely bursting to pee.... 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 12:33 AM, Rexone_312 said:

It's been quite sometime since I launched a new comic. And in the past I received feedback that I need to give pricing upfront.

So here am I bringing you not one but two new comics and the entire list of prices and combo packs!

If you appreciate my art and want to purchase it , I will be humbled. You can dm me for more details.

Omo Set.jfif 391.65 kB · 263 downloads EhdNJgQXsAElN_-.jfif 324.63 kB · 134 downloads EhdNJgaXsAEDC8o.jfif 335.63 kB · 130 downloads

Omo Set.jpg

EhdNJgQXsAElN_-.jpg

EhdNJgaXsAEDC8o.jpg

Omo Set.jfif 391.65 kB · 263 downloads EhdNJgQXsAElN_-.jfif 324.63 kB · 134 downloads EhdNJgaXsAEDC8o.jfif 335.63 kB · 130 downloads

I was wondering if these comics are still available for purchase?

If so I um ujable to send dm apparently and was wondering if there was another way I could purchase them?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/25/2022 at 5:22 PM, Rexone_312 said:

Some new artwork after a loooong time. . . Enjoy!

Scenario: 

Imagine returning from the bar to your place after a long evening of drinking and no bathrooms. Those last few moments of control, those endless waves of desperation hitting you hard. You scourge thru your last reserves of strength to hold it in.

3.png

2.png

1.png

I'd love to be in that situation with her, needing to pee just as badly myself.

• 7 months later...