Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

50 minutes ago, Rexone_312 said:

Ha ha! That's an evil idea. Love it...

Also, I was challenged to draw something different today.

Its about two fierce ladies who are confined to wheelchairs. But that doesn't deter them from having a pee holding competition. And we clearly have a winner with us.

The idea behind this commission was "Everyone has sexual kinks and many dare to explore it." 

Please let me know what do you guys think.

55D1A947-0156-423B-8BB2-B8555DFFA868.png

Girl in blue jeans looks like she is Indian, is she?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some new artwork after a loooong time. . . Enjoy! Scenario:  Imagine returning from the bar to your place after a long evening of drinking and no bathrooms. Those last few moments of control

Trying to get back to the world of holding! Aletta Jayne is in trouble! Her husband installed a toilet security system to ensure that she sticks to her training schedule. Even the slightest of le

Will Aletta be able to contain herself for yet another day, after having sex nonstop for 9 hours??

Posted Images

Yeah I have been commissioning this guy regularly now and he has absolutely given his hundred percent to every art. This dude is legendary. 

Like I literally am forced to be his fan now, this guy is so good. Some of my commissions are on this thread and I am really happy by the way he takes care of all the details that I mention to him. 

Thank you @Rexone_312! You truly are a savior for us omorashi lovers! I recommend him hundred percent.  All art lovers should try his work once. 

1 hour ago, Pain said:

Yeah I have been commissioning this guy regularly now and he has absolutely given his hundred percent to every art. This dude is legendary. 

Like I literally am forced to be his fan now, this guy is so good. Some of my commissions are on this thread and I am really happy by the way he takes care of all the details that I mention to him. 

Thank you @Rexone_312! You truly are a savior for us omorashi lovers! I recommend him hundred percent.  All art lovers should try his work once. 

This is such a sweet surprise! Thank you so much for your kind words @Pain. When a patron recommends my work, I feel immense sense of pride and happiness.

I am glad that you enjoy my work so much.. Thank you.. Thank you so much 😇😇

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Great, her belly is swollen and her bladder is bulging out and she has to make a double.

She needs one hand to hold it.

How much more does she have to drink and how much longer she has to work?

So many questions.. So much excitement! Did I tell you, bartenders aren't allowed to use the bathrooms due to hygiene reasons? 😈😈

4 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

So many questions.. So much excitement! Did I tell you, bartenders aren't allowed to use the bathrooms due to hygiene reasons? 😈😈

Oh i understand, bartenders aren’t allowed to use the bathroom, i love that!

Hygiene is very important, much more important than the girls bladder.

To hold it is a part of her job!

The bladder of a bartender has to endure to hold all the drinks through a double shift.

No wee for her, not even her bladder is up to her navel.

Hygiene is important, she can piss her pain away after her shift.

Great picture and a great idea, thank you!

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Oh i understand, bartenders aren’t allowed to use the bathroom, i love that!

Hygiene is very important, much more important than the girls bladder.

To hold it is a part of her job!

The bladder of a bartender has to endure to hold all the drinks through a double shift.

No wee for her, not even her bladder is up to her navel.

Hygiene is important, she can piss her pain away after her shift.

Great picture and a great idea, thank you!

I am so excited to read your comments. Glad to know you liked the idea so much..😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 12:56 PM, Rexone_312 said:

Ha ha! That's an evil idea. Love it...

Also, I was challenged to draw something different today.

Its about two fierce ladies who are confined to wheelchairs. But that doesn't deter them from having a pee holding competition. And we clearly have a winner with us.

The idea behind this commission was "Everyone has sexual kinks and many dare to explore it." 

Please let me know what do you guys think.

55D1A947-0156-423B-8BB2-B8555DFFA868.png

Amazing! I've been in a wheelchair my whole life. Anyone who take a peek at my profile can read my story. I don't particularily identify with other people in a wheelchair. I have my interests, and my friends. But I cannot applaude this drawing enough! I love that this might help people see a real person, who can also have sexy and playful thoughts, and not just see a person in a wheelchair.

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Amazing! I've been in a wheelchair my whole life. Anyone who take a peek at my profile can read my story. I don't particularily identify with other people in a wheelchair. I have my interests, and my friends. But I cannot applaude this drawing enough! I love that this might help people see a real person, who can also have sexy and playful thoughts, and not just see a person in a wheelchair.

Thank you so much for appreciating my work. And more than that, I feel honoured as an artist that you could identify yourself with it. I will try to make more such art in the future. . .

You made my day!

It's been quite sometime since I launched a new comic. And in the past I received feedback that I need to give pricing upfront.

So here am I bringing you not one but two new comics and the entire list of prices and combo packs!

If you appreciate my art and want to purchase it , I will be humbled. You can dm me for more details.

Omo Set.jfif EhdNJgQXsAElN_-.jfif EhdNJgaXsAEDC8o.jfif

Omo Set.jpg

EhdNJgQXsAElN_-.jpg

EhdNJgaXsAEDC8o.jpg

Omo Set.jfif EhdNJgQXsAElN_-.jfif EhdNJgaXsAEDC8o.jfif

1 minute ago, huberp76 said:

Hermini‘s bulging bladder is great! 
It‘s to late for her to regret to drink so much water.

It is all on the way to her bladder and that is good so, her bladder has to stretch more and it will bulging out more of her belly!

Exactly! I love how you add meat to the story. She drinks a lot but lands in trouble. Her poor bladder needs to stretch out else, everyone will make fun of her 😉

1 minute ago, huberp76 said:

Hermini‘s bulging bladder is great! 
It‘s to late for her to regret to drink so much water.

It is all on the way to her bladder and that is good so, her bladder has to stretch more and it will bulging out more of her belly!

Exactly! I love how you add meat to the story. She drinks a lot but lands in trouble. Her poor bladder needs to stretch out else, everyone will make fun of her 😉

4 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

I am glad that you like it. Thank you!