Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some new artwork after a loooong time. . . Enjoy! Scenario:  Imagine returning from the bar to your place after a long evening of drinking and no bathrooms. Those last few moments of control

Trying to get back to the world of holding! Aletta Jayne is in trouble! Her husband installed a toilet security system to ensure that she sticks to her training schedule. Even the slightest of le

Will Aletta be able to contain herself for yet another day, after having sex nonstop for 9 hours??

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 11:06 PM, Rexone_312 said:

One more ongoing commission - Pains of a THICC Superstar in Indian attire 😉
She is holding a lake inside her bladder & the pressure is tremendous! But she can't let anybody know because she is a superstar.

6FBA4E4B-F320-4B3E-BC5E-B5B3296F46CE.png

Check this one out... Tell me what do you think?

1 minute ago, sunita said:

Hey could you do on Indian characters?

Check out the one above...I  would love to do Indian art too...

1 hour ago, Rexone_312 said:

I finally present to you Governor Allegra from my blogs.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts guys! 😊😇❤️

20200811_231209.jpg

Wow, her tight dress looks like it's about to snap! I bet her bladder bulge would look lots bigger once it does 👀

Assuming she wouldn't lose control if that happens, that is.

10 hours ago, Wolfram said:

Wow, her tight dress looks like it's about to snap! I bet her bladder bulge would look lots bigger once it does 👀

Assuming she wouldn't lose control if that happens, that is.

@Wolfram: Do you think she would lose control? Or She should be allowed relief? I want to hear how would you want me to go about it. . .

2 hours ago, Mistress26 said:

I bet she'll be twice as big after that drink.

@Mistress26: You read my mind! If you were to decide, what situation would you put Allegra in?

15 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

@Wolfram: Do you think she would lose control? Or She should be allowed relief? I want to hear how would you want me to go about it. . .

@Mistress26: You read my mind! If you were to decide, what situation would you put Allegra in?

Her losing control for a few seconds, then regaining it, would be the hottest in my opinion. Then she gets another day of holding added to her schedule.

However, I'm not sure whether her getting squeezed into a stronger, tighter dress or her walking around in just heels and a thong would be hotter. Maybe the AC attacking her bulging bladder would be something she's not used to!

9 hours ago, Original Demon said:

I'm sorry, but I can't reconcile the idea of her being a governor anywhere with that hooker dress she's wearing.

Can I be honest, I was truly waiting for someone to point that out, lol. I know that is not an appropriate outfit for a governor. However, the look is only appropriate for the universe that I have set up in my blogs. 

7 hours ago, Wolfram said:

Her losing control for a few seconds, then regaining it, would be the hottest in my opinion. Then she gets another day of holding added to her schedule.

However, I'm not sure whether her getting squeezed into a stronger, tighter dress or her walking around in just heels and a thong would be hotter. Maybe the AC attacking her bulging bladder would be something she's not used to!

So many ideas. I am in love with the corset thingy and her losing control for a few seconds. I will definitely incorporate that somewhere in my blog 😄 

On 8/12/2020 at 1:30 AM, Rexone_312 said:

She should be forced to drink one of those glasses for every drop leaked. And the corset thing mentioned above sounds great.