Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey everyone! Jane here! 🙂 So, I thought i'd share one of the most fun experiences i've had with a now ex-boyfriend. For privacy sake, i'll call him Max.

I met Max at a pub in the UK two years ago while out drinking with Izzy and other friends, we hit it off quick: He was tall, dark haired and blue-eyed, with a chiselled chest and arms and he was/is much taller than I am; which is a big turn on for me. Long story short, I ended up back at his place before the night was done where he had me pinned to a wall and making out with him fiercely for almost an hour. I had to force myself not to put out on the first night; i'd sworn to Izzy I wouldn't, mutual pact at the time after she had a bad experience with a guy because of that. However, I did end up on my knees topless at one point, giving him a blowjob and probably would have gone further but I restrained myself; like a good girl... sort of... 😉

Anyway, over the next two months, things between us were great: He was sweet, I was head-over-heels for him and one day; he left his laptop open while working and I needed to send an email (I'm not the snoopy girlfriend type, he let me use his computer often) and I saw a tab among several google pages titled: "BIG TITS DIAPER GIRLS". Gasping, I checked the link and then his search history (Well come on, at that point, wouldn't you?!) and saw he was a massive ABDL fan. While not one of my biggest kinks, I do love diaper wetting and enjoyed indulging in that kink now and then, so I couldn't have been much happier. I decided not to tell him I knew immediately and so, next time he came round; I called him upstairs to my room and his jaw practically fell off when he came in...

I'd bought an extremely tight pink pajama top and bottoms; with white hearts all over, an adult Certainty diaper was bulging through the fabric and could be seen poking out from underneath. I had a small juice bottle in my mouth which I was sucking from seductively and I turned over, raising my ass up to him and said:

"Oh daddy, I think I need a wee, I can't hold it much longer but i'm trying to be a big girl for you".

I'd been so nervous up till him walking in, wondering if he'd find it too much; my heart was racing. I realised it wasn't too much as he practically leapt onto the bed, growling with lust and spread my legs open; flipping me over and shoving his tongue down my throat and grinding his cock; which was hard as an iron bar, against the pajamas and diaper so intensely it felt at times like he was somehow already fucking me through them. I moaned out, wrapping my arms around his neck and clawing at his back; as his lips travelled onto my neck, sending a rush of chills down my back as I felt my pussy become soaking wet inside the diaper. I squirmed under his touch, my growing lust and desperation making it impossible to rest comfortably and that just seemed to make him grind me even harder. I could feel the growing pressure on my bladder and knew I wouldn't be able to hold it much longer.

"Daddy, I can't hold it much longer".

In response, he tore himself away from kissing my neck and tore through my pajama top first; literally ripping the fabric in half, exposing my breasts, as I moaned so loud, I couldn't take how turned on his dominant, totally lustful energy was making me and I moaned again as he did the same thing to my bottoms; tearing them off completely; before smacking me so hard, that I screamed out in agony, lust and pain mixing as tears stung in my eyes and I felt a three-second spurt of wee enter my diaper.

"Daddy, I can't hold it, i'm wetting myself".

It was true, I literally couldn't hold it a second longer, everything he was doing to me had evaporated my self control and I just couldn't focus on holding while he continued to sexually ravage my body. I could feel the piss streaming out of my pussy, soaking into the diaper as I completely wet myself while moaning in pleasure; his clothes now fully off as he watched me continue to piss furiously into the diaper, fingering my trembling pussy through it as he did, making me shudder with lust, I genuinely was unsure if I was going to have an orgasm before he even got inside me at this rate. My legs trembled as his constant pressing against the fabric and the fullness of my bladder caused it to leak and I felt pee spread around my bum and some to splash down my legs and over Max's legs and cock as he continued to rub and touch and grind me. It felt so fucking good, I was in bliss.

Eventually, I'd finished wetting myself, the diaper, Max and half my bed and he tore the over-saturated diaper off; with slightly more difficulty than the other clothes, yet not by much as seconds later, I felt him effortlessly slip inside my soaking wet pussy as I screamed out; his cock filling me with everything I could handle; more than, yet I wanted him to go deeper still. To fuck me harder. I bit his ear and whispered into it:

"Fuck your pissy littlebabygirl daddy!".

To be honest, it wasn't my best attempt at foreplay but it sent Max wild and his cock went so deep into me, that I started to have one of the most intense orgasms in my life in less than a minute and for the next 20, he drove me to 3 more; screaming, wet & lustful, until I could feel Max's balls were bursting to cum and sweat was pouring down him. He whispered into my ear:

"Daddy needs to cum badly baby".

"You can cum over me daddy!".

I fucked him until the last possible moment and then, as I felt his whole body shake, his legs tighten; his cock clench, I pulled him out and just in time as thick, white hot strands began to shoot over my tits, my stomach; dripping over my legs and pussy, several thick shoots hitting me in the face and one almost directly in the eye, as I pulled his cock into my mouth and finished him off, as he fell back; lying there in sweet release as I sucked him off, lying in my own piss and his cum, both of which had sprayed over the bed during our antics. He filled my mouth up with several hot streams; which tasted like sweet wet chicken, before being finally spent and collapsing onto a pillow, grabbing a nearby water bottle as his breathing was frantic and he'd turned red with exhaustion and lust. After several seconds, he breathed deeply and smiled at me.

"That was fucking amazing babe. I love you so much. How did you know?".

"You left your computer open" I said, wiping his cum off my stomach and licking it off my fingers; then mopping up the rest with a tissue.

"Oh" he said, laughing; slightly embarrassed. "Sorry".

"Don't be" I said, laughing back.

"I didn't mind". 

We had a lot more fun experiences after that and though we broke up about five months later, I still look back on a lot of those times quite fondly as we had a tonne of fun times together and if anyone ever wants to hear more about them or wants me to commission any diaper, ABDL or any other such stories like that for them, let me know. My commission price is £2.00 per 1000 words. Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoyed. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...