Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is society more forgiving when women have to go and or wet their pants?

Compared to say a desperate guy shaking his body or wetting his pants. I feel like society in general will feel more sorry when it’s a lady that desperate or has an accident and be more emphatic than if it was guy. For example, when going out with both genders when guys have to pee there is more ignoring or hold it whereas when a girl says so people take it more seriously (of course i think girls may be more shy in saying she has to go. Any clues as to why or disagree with me?

On a field trip I remember this boy was shouting/complaining  how much he had to pee on the bus but was ignored but an hour later a girl said she had to go and was in tears and the bus driver made an exception to unlock the lavatory on the coach but the guy student held it for another 30mins and went at the tourist site instead. For the girl, she did make it, but she was quiet and no one knew she had to go till the end when she was vocal on it 

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)

I think society is more understanding towards women, as it's far easier for men to pee wherever they want almost.  Whether it's by convenience or male vs female anatomy.

Long lines at the bathroom, no toilets at the trail head, or smaller or weaker urinary systems.

I saw a meme once and it said:  "I am a man.  The world is my bathroom."

If anything it's the opposite. Men pissing in public is far more common for obvious biological reasons, and a lot of people perceive adult female wetting as almost inherently sexual even if they're not that into omo themselves, whereas adult male wetting is usually laughed off as a joke, especially if he's drunk.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
On 2/27/2020 at 11:17 AM, Skirt Accident said:

If anything it's the opposite. Men pissing in public is far more common for obvious biological reasons, and a lot of people perceive adult female wetting as almost inherently sexual even if they're not that into omo themselves, whereas adult male wetting is usually laughed off as a joke, especially if he's drunk.

Yes, the inherent sexuality of female urination is something I've seen referenced before. Seems a fair number of men who wouldn't have regarded themselves as being into this end up unexpectedly being extremely aroused by witnessing their wife/girlfriend or another attractive woman having an accident. In some cases it may trigger a long term interest...

7 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Yes, the inherent sexuality of female urination is something I've seen referenced before. Seems a fair number of men who wouldn't have regarded themselves as being into this end up unexpectedly being extremely aroused by witnessing their wife/girlfriend or another attractive woman having an accident. In some cases it may trigger a long term interest...

It's because female wetting has intrinsic sexual associations. A desperate woman clutches herself and squirms in a sexy way. Some women even lose control and wee during sex. It's easy to see how guys can end up getting turned on by it. I once knew a guy who didn't really think he was into omo, but one I showed him some really cute videos he started to get it.

I will say this:

An ex of mine who knew and participated in the fetish but never found it sexy showed up at home one one day in pants soaked by a leaking bottle of wine (she would have told me if she'd really wet and the stain was purple and wine-smelling, because you know I sniffed it).  [edit: and also, as an affichiando, I know what pissed pants look like and it definitely looked like she'd pissed her pants sitting down.]   She said, now aware of the fetish from me, but not overreading things the way you do as a fetishist, that  she was quite surprised by how many guys cast a look of sexual interest in the state of her pants (this happened on the BART subway in SF and she had maybe a five-block walk home).  Perhaps more men are turned on by the idea than will admit, or as said above, they barely know they're turned on by it until they see it.

Edited by sorjello
missed a crucial detail (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

You have also to take into account that when a girl says she has to go to the bathroom she may not be saying she needs to pee specifically. 

Also guys can mostly just wip it out and pee on a tree or behind a dumpster, as a woman you can't do that. 

I'm into both types of accidents, so I'm not bothered!

21 minutes ago, sorjello said:

I will say this:

An ex of mine who knew and participated in the fetish but never found it sexy showed up at home one one day in pants soaked by a leaking bottle of wine (she would have told me if she'd really wet and the stain was purple and wine-smelling, because you know I sniffed it).  [edit: and also, as an affichiando, I know what pissed pants look like and it definitely looked like she'd pissed her pants sitting down.]   She said, now aware of the fetish from me, but not overreading things the way you do as a fetishist, that  she was quite surprised by how many guys cast a look of sexual interest in the state of her pants (this happened on the BART subway in SF and she had maybe a five-block walk home).  Perhaps more men are turned on by the idea than will admit, or as said above, they barely know they're turned on by it until they see it.

Omo is actually a pretty common fetish. A lot of guys are at least a bit turned on by a woman in wet pants. It's just not the sort of thing people generally talk about.

2 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

There is a double standard.  I have seen it often in schools.  Girls are most often allowed to leave class to use the toilet but it is common for boys to be denied.  Also, in some circles it's falsely assumed that males can hold their pee longer than females.  Women are pitied if they wet themselves, but men quite often are scorned.  

Hmm yeah it does seem like guys are expected to hold it in but isn’t it also paradoxical for public restrooms guys are given more provision that sends the opposite message. 

I have been told to just hold it before on trips while girls who had to go led to findsing a restroom. 

3 hours ago, Lukhas said:

I think that it is right- if girl or woman needs to pee, most of people try to help her. If a man or older boy needs to pee so it is often- only hold it, you are a man.

I agree but there’s an ironic paradox that girls have longer lines because society provides with them with less restrooms but I agree in that guy’s seem to be expected to hold it in because of the views of men are stronger/tougher

6 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

There is a double standard.  I have seen it often in schools.  Girls are most often allowed to leave class to use the toilet but it is common for boys to be denied.  Also, in some circles it's falsely assumed that males can hold their pee longer than females.  Women are pitied if they wet themselves, but men quite often are scorned.  

Women do seem to have more accidents than men. I've seen several videos and pictures of women weeing themselves while exercising, and I've absolutely never seen a man do this in the gym in real life, though I'm sure it sometimes happens.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:53 AM, Will1994 said:

I think society is more understanding towards women, as it's far easier for men to pee wherever they want almost.  Whether it's by convenience or male vs female anatomy.

Long lines at the bathroom, no toilets at the trail head, or smaller or weaker urinary systems.

I saw a meme once and it said:  "I am a man.  The world is my bathroom."

I edited the image by cropping out the "I am a man" part to make it more inclusive wink wink.