Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

female Childhood experience

So this is a pretty short one, but I look back on it fondly.  

It was like maybe 3rd or 4th grade, and there was this girl in my class who I was friends with.  Since we were small we used to hide underneath the steps to the portable classrooms and "play".  However, for us, "play"  was showing each other our private areas.  We were obviously very weird kids.  I remember the two of us being wedged under the steps and I told her she should pee.  She was wearing a skirt so she pulled her underwear to the side but i said she should keep it on so she did.  Then she said I had to do it too.  Unfortunately I was wearing jeans so I faked that I didnt have to pee.  We did a lot of other things most people would look back on as gross but I kind of wish I'd have explored more with her and stayed her friend farther into my teenage years.  As it turns out she's pretty attractive now but unfortunately we don't talk anymore and it'd be pretty weird to bring it up out of the blue.  anyway hope you guys enjoyed.

My first experience that I clearly remember was in first grade. A friend of mine, who called  herself Chica, a pretty girl, was doing art, as were we all. She sat behind me. All of a sudden she stood up, moved from her desk next to mine in the aisle, and, spread her legs and all of a sudden peed on the floor. She had on a dress, so the pee poured from between her legs, probably getting her legs wet, but I mostly noticed it pouring straight down. I was mesmerized....she didn't seem to embarrassed, but the teacher came over and was very nice, took her to the bathroom and got her dry clothes (all of us had a change of clothes)....But what was a huge turn for me happened afterwards. She and I had a play place on a climbing structure in the classroom (for a 6 year old, it was totally cool), and we'd often go there, to the top and just talk. We did after her peeing accident. I asked her what happened, and she said something like: I don't know I was really into my art and I had to pee and just kept not going, and then I knew I was going to wet myself and just stood up, and it happened. God, I found it exciting, and it was more so because she had on the same skirt, and was sitting so I could see her white cotton panties...which I always liked on girls even at that age....So although I have vague memories of a girl (or girls?) wetting themselves before that, this is by far my first, most intense recollection.

I've been lucky enough to have many other early memories, right through high school...maybe another time for some of those....

Sounds like you're a lucky guy.  I haven't had any other experiences since then, besides my ex, but they didn't really want to do it and it kind of didn't get the reaction I'd hoped for from either of us.

Know the feeling of having a missed opportunity for exploration during childhood. I knew a kid when I was a child myself who was definitely into omo, and we could've had so much fun together. Oh well, nice story anyhow 😉 .

It's interesting that so many of us had childhood experiences with this! I, too, had a best friend with whom I'd pee. During sleepovers or daytime hangouts, we'd be out in the fields, playing barefoot or laying in hammocks (before cell phones were a big thing, and before my home even had dialup internet). This is when I was about 8, maybe, and I'm 30 now. 

I remember one time specifically, we were in this massive hammock that could fit multiple people, but it was just the two of us. She asked if I needed to pee, because we had been drinking ice cold drinks, perfect for summertime. I admitted I did need to, so she led me behind the barn on her property, and squatted down. Not sure how to react, I squatted, too. I forget what we said (if anything), but I remember both of us just pulling clothing aside and peeing into the dirt.

Good times.

Posted (edited)

OK, Carolyn. She and I were friends, I was 10 ish and she about 11, but not developing. She was very pretty and I sort of had a 10 year old crush, but kept it to myself. She and I had been going during the summer to local square dancing, where they had a kids hour. Our parents would alternate taking us and this particular warm to hot summer late afternoon it was her mom’s turn. That meant I had an early dinner with she and her mom, no idea where her dad was, and afterwards we had maybe half an hour or more to kill before we left. As we often did we went to a nearby stream just down the road maybe 100 yards from her house.  The stream was down a steep sand embankment, which was fun to run down (very soft sand) and somewhat hard and slow to climb back up. That’s important….you’ll see why.

We ran down the sand (not really a dune, but hill) and walk in the shallow stream (we walked here barefoot). I remember Carolyn was wearing her square dance dress, but without the petticoat which both gave it shape and made it harder to see up her dress. I remember as we played in the stream see her white cotton panties for brief moments, here and there. Carolyn was usually easy going and not a speedy person, which is why I was quite surprised when seemingly out of the blue she said, with urgency in her voice: “We have to go now! Let’s really hurry.” I had no idea why (you can begin to guess of course) but given her tone said, ‘Sure.’ The walked really quickly ahead of me on the soft sand bank of the stream. We were pretty close to where we had to climb back up.

As we got to the hill, she still in front, she began to climb and the only way to do it was to sort of go on all fours, which given the hill mean our butts were up high, our hands and feet dug into the sand. I had going up a perfect view of her panties, which I recall, now seeing them in great detail and up very close, were white cotton (as I knew) but had a small lace elastic waist band, and a cute light blue lace around the legs. I remember being turned on, for a 10 year old boy, looking at her ass and panties. About 2/3rd or so of the way up, she stopped, all of a sudden, spread her legs (which were pretty spread already), saying as she did so, “Oh no! Oh no! I can’t hold it…”

She immediately as she said this let out a massive flood through her panties, turning the very white cotton a pale shade of yellow. She didn't say anything. I had never see a girl pee, to say nothing of wet her panties, so close. I was maybe a foot and a half from her ever increasingly soaked panties. Without thinking I put my hand under her stream, not to touch her but to feel her pee, and just for a second. I found it totally exciting to see and feel, even vaguely smell, her pee. I quickly took my hand away from the still flowing stream, and just watched in silence, as her stream slowed and then tapered off to a dribble.

As she stopped I don’t remember what she said, but something like I couldn’t help it, or I had to go so badly. She didn’t seem to embarrassed nor upset, at least she wasn’t crying. Her then continued up the last 10 or so feet, me staring at her soaking white panties until she reached the top, and I just after her. She began again to quickly walk, not running but walking very fast to the house.

Her Mom said she’d go with her to clean up and asked me to stay in the kitchen, in a nice way. I did.

About 10 minutes later they came down, Carolyn had regained her composure, and I didn’t know what to do, both feeling badly for her but also shame at having been so excited about her wetting accident. We got in the car to drive to the dance, Carolyn and I sitting in the rear seat. She was sweet, leaning over to me and whispering in my ear, “I’m so sorry that happened, but please never tell anyone, OK?” I assured her I wouldn’t and in fact didn’t, at least until I was much, much older.

What is amazing to me is how these three experiences happened in a short period of time, and how each one remained etched in my memory. It would be another 4 or so years until I saw another girl wet herself, just at the end of 8th grade. But that another time.

Edited by justme (see edit history)

And one more before high school. Actually just before high school on an end of year 8th grade trip. Susan, a girl I knew but didn't hang out with, was on a school trip with our class, in a bus, chartered with a toilet. It was a hot June day. I had to pee so I went to the back of the bus where the toilet was. I turned the handle and opened it. To my complete surprise there was Susan, her jeans and panties around her knees, peeing on the toilet. She was as surprised as I, and I froze, just staring at her. She didn't quite scream, but said something, I backed up as the door swung more open, as she got off the toilet to close the door, I actually pushed the door towards her, feeling both badly I walked in on her (she hadn't locked it), and yet, once I realized what was happening, turned on. But...as she she got up I realized she was still peeing full force, so she didn't so much wet  her pants, but peed onto her panties and pants. I noticed this but by the time I could process what was happening in my head, she (with a bit of help from me) closed the door. Only when she got out, a few minutes later, did I realize how much she had peed onto her pants. They were soaked around her crotch and scatteredly wet down and around part of her legs. They didn't look like she had peed in them, but on them. She was quite embarrassed and by this time I was totally turned on watching her  she walked past my seat back to hers. I didn't know whether I should go and apologize to her or say nothing, which is what I did. I felt I was so excited by seeing her pee (she was the first girl I saw naked with hair....even if only for a second) that I felt I would be totally flustered, and I also ashamed by feeling so excited at seeing her pee and pee onto her panties and pants. So I said and did nothing. Word clearly got around fast that Susan had wet her pants (well, or peed onto her pants) and that I had opened the door. A few boys later asked me what I saw, but they were more interested whether I saw her naked,,which I said I did. I was at least as interested in her peeing and wetting her panties and pants.

So, all of this took only seconds, except that Susan had to walk around in obviously wet pants until they dried. I didn't spent time with her that day, so no idea how long that took....But before we went with different kids in different directions at the amusement park we went to, I took in visually Susan in her wet jeans.

She went to a different high school than I did, and after graduation I never saw her again. A different sort of experience from other girls described above, and from the number of girls in high school I would a few years later see (and in two cases, hear about) their wetting accidents. Again, another time....

When I was in my early teens on holiday I became friends with a boy who was slightly younger than me, and his older sister, Pam (who was a year or two older than me).  She and I were chatting on the beach one day and she got up and said she was going to paddle in the sea.  I got up too, and said I would join her.   Her mum called across and said it was too soon to swim (they had a strict rule of not swimming in the first hour after eating).  She replied that she was not going to swim, just paddle.  Her mum said that she still should wait.  She called back that she couldn't wait and she really needed a quick paddle.  She wouldn't go far and wouldn't be long.

Her mum realised the true reason why she wanted to get in the sea.  Pam said that I didn't have to come with her, but I said I wanted to.  

The sea was cold, but very calm, with waves that were only an inch or two in height.  I went only about knee-deep, and didn't want to go any further as I was getting chilled.  We got to a patch where the downward slope started to get steeper and I stopped there.  Pam went a little further out, but quite slowly.  The water was now about half-way up her thighs.

She slowly bobbed down, holding her elbows out and her arms in front of her, as if to balance, and to keep them clear of the cold sea.  She froze in position with the bottom of her swimsuit just above the surface of the water.  She looked down.  I saw a stream of liquid running from her and realised she had started to pee through her swimsuit.  She started gently to splash water on her crotch.  I think she was trying to wash away the pee, and perhaps make it less obvious what she was doing.  I could still clearly see her pissing despite that, particularly in the pauses between the splashes she was throwing on herself.

When she had finished she bobbed down quickly and wriggled her bum in the sea, just wetting the bottom of her swimsuit.  She was just washing off the pee.

She stood up, said that felt better, and we walked back to the warm, dry sand.  I had been intending to pee too, but the water had been too cold for me to dip into and I'd decided I'd prefer to wait.  So, although I was busting for a pee, I went back and sat down.  Somehow, I managed to hold it until we got home later that afternoon.

When I played outside as a kid and needed to pee, I would just pee outside. All the boys did that. The girls were more shy. One day, my friend complained that she had to pee really bad. I told her to go in the bushes, but she refused. She didn't want to go home, in case her mom made her do chores or homework. We kept playing for a little while. Then she suddenly squatted on the ground, gasped, and started to pee herself. I remember the pee trickling down the sidewalk tiles.  It soaked her shoes too. When she finished peeing, she ran home, leaving pee footprints.

I knew a girl when I was  growing up who often just peed through her knickers and carried on playing as if nothing had happened.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:20 AM, Wetshisbed said:

I knew a girl when I was  growing up who often just peed through her knickers and carried on playing as if nothing had happened.

Reminds me of this one time in preschool where I saw a girl stop playing, poop her pants, then resume playing. Her friend didn't even say anything

I remember when I was 7, I needed to pee really bad when i was on a school bus after a field trip. i needed to pee so bad i was crying and i knew there was nothing i can do. when my teacher walked by i asked her if she can asked the driver to pull over so i can pee. she said nope we are not stopping so wait. i just tried my best to hold it, i really didnt want to pee on myself in front of my class mates. it got to the point where i started losing control of my bladder. i started feeling jets of pee shoot out, and i saw the front of my pants get wet. i started crying because i was embarrassed that i starting to pee myself. all off a sudden i started peeing my pants full force, i couldnt stop it and i soaked myself

21 hours ago, theblackman24 said:

I remember when I was 7, I needed to pee really bad when i was on a school bus after a field trip. i needed to pee so bad i was crying and i knew there was nothing i can do. when my teacher walked by i asked her if she can asked the driver to pull over so i can pee. she said nope we are not stopping so wait. i just tried my best to hold it, i really didnt want to pee on myself in front of my class mates. it got to the point where i started losing control of my bladder. i started feeling jets of pee shoot out, and i saw the front of my pants get wet. i started crying because i was embarrassed that i starting to pee myself. all off a sudden i started peeing my pants full force, i couldnt stop it and i soaked myself

Almost the same exact thing happened to me. Same situation Coming back from a field trip. I  was 9 at the time. 4th grade.

I remember in 5th grade, we had a girl transfer in from another school. Her name was unusual for the time (this was in the mid 80's lol) and was Kizzy or something like that. She never told the teacher she had to pee, and ended up wetting herself in the middle of class. A lot of people made fun of her, which I felt bad for. I don't know if it was on purpose to keep people from talking to her, or if it was a genuine accident. I also remember the neighbor girl inviting me over to play in her little kiddie pool and her peeing in it and making me pee in it too. 

I wish I could find either one of those two and see if that turned into an omo fetish or if they were accidents and children being silly.