Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Experiences with girlfriends: Kimberly

I loved this story of a proper  but desperate female holding her pee literally until she couldn't and she peed hard in her jeans. Hopefully she was not embarrassed to much . I think she probably did need to go that bad, I can't imagine a female especially pull her pants down and pee in a pringles can no matter how desperate she was. She likely was determined to hold it, and if she couldn't wetting her pants was preferable.

Seeing how she described  her desperation  in school and peeing in the locker room shower, I wonder if she enjoys omo.

3 hours ago, wettingman said:

I loved this story of a proper  but desperate female holding her pee literally until she couldn't and she peed hard in her jeans. Hopefully she was not embarrassed to much . I think she probably did need to go that bad, I can't imagine a female especially pull her pants down and pee in a pringles can no matter how desperate she was. She likely was determined to hold it, and if she couldn't wetting her pants was preferable.

Seeing how she described  her desperation  in school and peeing in the locker room shower, I wonder if she enjoys omo.

I sometimes wondered the same thing because holding all day in school is pretty crazy to me but more than likely she was just shy

20 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

It's really hot to imagine a woman who was used to holding it all day, never thinking she'd actually have an accident, finally reach her limit and lose control like that. Super sexy.

I was surprised by how much pee she was holding, she was really good at concealing her urgency . Felt bad for her at the time but she brushed it off pretty well and looking back it’s a turn on 

3 hours ago, Linxsquat said:

I was surprised by how much pee she was holding, she was really good at concealing her urgency . Felt bad for her at the time but she brushed it off pretty well and looking back it’s a turn on 

It's hot that she really tried to hide her desperation, but in the end just couldn't anymore and lost control. It's a shame you couldn't turn it sexual at the time, though.

• 4 months later...
On 2/29/2020 at 9:37 PM, Super awesome said:

How come you broke up? She sounds like a catch.

Sorry for replying so late, didn’t see your comment. We broke up because she had to transfer schools to be closer to her family. She was a great gal but sometimes circumstances get in the way of things. She seems to be doing well