Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

University Accidents (Emma, Isabella, Maddy, Charlotte and Olivia)

PREFACE

This story follows five girls (Emma, Isabella, Maddy, Charlotte, Olivia), and there accidents & games at university. I’ve been planning for a while…so have a fair few ideas.

This is my first Fan Fiction, and I'd love to hear any feedback. Good and bad.

-----

CHAPTER 1 - Olivia's Secret 

It all started one Friday night in the flat kitchen- it was the only communal the area they had. The girls had a second floor flat in their uni halls. And with Emma and Isabella at the gym for the evening, Maddy, Charlotte and Olivia had the flat to themselves. Charlotte was the tallest (5"8), just , followed by Maddy (5"7.5). They both had slim figures, and got a lot of guy attention. Charlotte was wearing a gold dress, with heels, showing off her athletic physique and had long brown hair. Whilst Maddy was wearing silver dress - which was ‘literally’ shining. Her hair was jet black. Olivia was lot shorter (5"4) , and was petit. She often got  jealous of the other two's constant guy attention and had been plotting revenge, ‘so to speak’. Olivia, who was probably the smartest, knew she could get Maddy and Charlotte into her scheme, they were both quite ‘ditsy' after all. Olivia had wavy/curly strawberry blonde hair. Olivia had often thought that Charlotte and Maddy could've been long lost sisters. Olivia was wearing darkish blue skintight jeans, with a black top on, trying to flaunt her breasts, even though she knew it wouldn’t work with Charlotte and Maddy around. 

The girls had started drinking and were chatting about their start to uni life, mainly about boys, and who they were interested in, or about how boring the lectures and seminars were. Neither had tried that hard or put much effort in their first assignment, but they'd planned this night out for afterwards as they felt they deserved it. It was shame all the girls weren’t there, Olivia thought. There was no real divide in the flat between the girls, but it was clear that Emma and Isabella were close, always going to the gym; and the same with Maddy, Charlotte and Olivia. 

The girls were getting tipsy after an hour or so of drinking, it really didn't take long for Olivia, the girls knew that.  She would even admit herself that she was a lightweight.

"We've got to get you another boy tonight Olivia," Maddy blurted out, her hand clutching her drink. In all honesty, Olivia wasn't too interested but went along with it anyway.

"Sure, lets do it" Olivia laughed, and the girls all clinked their drinks together. 

Time was passing by and it was getting late; the girls were finishing their drinks. Olivia had been thinking about telling the girls her secret  for a while - and tonight just felt like the right time. They were all pretty drunk and… Olivia was feeling confident for once. Olivia went and turned the music down and sat back with the girls. 

"Can you keep a secret?" Olivia asked them both, franticly fidgeting with her hands under the table.

"Yeah course." Maddy replied. "We love you." Olivia wasn't sure if that was the booze talking or if she actually meant it.

"Spit it out" Charlotte said, in anticipation. Her eyes fixed on Olivia's.

"Oh, this is so embarrassing. So, the thing is...sometimes I enjoy wetting myself, and holding, you know...? When you're desperate and you and..." Olivia cut off.

Maddy and Charlotte's faces were stunned. 

"Oh my god, Olivia what?.... That is embarrassing! ... so you wet your pants? what!?" Maddy said, still shocked. 

"Wait, you have accidents...?" Charlotte asked, somewhat more polite than Maddy. 

Olivia was instantly regretting the decision. 'Why did I sat that?' She thought. She could see behind Maddy’s and Charlotte's eyes they were disgusted. She tried to continue.

"It just....feels nice...sometimes." Olivia paused, "Sometimes it just turns me on I guess. Surely you've have close calls?" Olivia's eyes looked down. 

"Wow, learn something new everyday. That's weird." Maddy butted in.

"So... have you 'wet yourslef' at uni?" Charlotte questioned. 

Olivia looked back up. "Well...yeah...I guess so."

Maddy's eyes rolled, "Well thanks for telling us about your fetish, please don't pee on me anytime soon." Maddy thought about her close calls in school, but she'd always make it. I mean, she thought every girl 'just made it'. 

Charlotte was also thinking about her long family car journey's, and how she’d had close calls, but 'Olivia actually liked it.'

Olivia got up from the table. "Fine, don't want to come out if you are just going to laugh at me." She slowly started heading towards the kitchen door.

"Nooo, don't go. Sorry." Maddy barked at Olivia, "We shouldn't have joked. May be we should make a chart..." Maddy swallowed, "you know like we have for boys...for your accidents." 

"Stop messing with her." Charlotte butted in, and continued, "Ew, a wetting chart." She laughed to herself.

Olivia slowly stopped and turned back, she had an idea. "On one condition, we're all on the chart!?" Olivia smiled to herself.

"Hahaha...sure...not like we're the ones who like it" Maddy replied. Charlotte then nodded her head in agreement.

Olivia returned to the table, how she'd love to see one of the ‘pretty girls have an accident’, she thought to herself. "We should see tonight, who can hold it?" Olivia joked and turned to look at Maddy and Charlotte.

'Easy' Maddy though, "Haha, I'm in." She said with no hesitation. Both turned to look at Charlotte.

"What....fine then." Charlotte continued, "Please warn us when you're going to piss yourself though. Its a bit dirty."

The girls finished there drinks... and headed downstairs. "Oh, one more thing," Olivia said, "No peeing after 2am...just to make it interesting."

"Haha whatever," Charlotte said, not really thinking about it.

---

The club they'd headed too was busy and they'd only gone so Maddy could see James. James was her tinder boyfriend. They'd only been seeing each other for a week or two but were never apart. Olivia had always thought he was an attractive boy from his pictures, with his long blonde hair but wasn't really her type. No boy was her type to be honest, even after the freshers incident - but that was a secret for another day.

Charlotte had all the boy attention too, drinks appearing from nowhere; obviously Charlotte working her magic to get them. Olivia was grateful though, saved her a lot of money. Olivia looked down at her watch, it was 2:45am.  She'd stopped drinking at 2am and knew that Maddy and Charlotte were too drunk to realise the time - they were still on the vodka cokes. Olivia couldn't lie to herself, she was really hoping one of them would 'embarress themselves'. 

"Meet James," Maddy shouted. Olivia felt like she'd already met him from the amount of pictures she'd seen.

"Hey. Nice to meet you." Olivia shouted back, quickly joining the circle. She did, after all, enjoy letting her hair down.

More time had passed and Olivia finally got what she wanted. "I need the toilet," Charlotte said. Olivia didn't fully hear at first but quickly realised.

"Its nearly 3am, cut off was 2!!" Olivia snapped back.

'What the fuck...are we really doing this?" Charlotte was agitated and Olivia could barely hear her over the music.

"Haha yeah, why not? It's only a bit of fun." Olivia was enjoying herself. She knew it was more than a bit of fun, neither Charlotte and Maddy would want to have an accident. Olivia without even drinking since 2, was already getting desperate though.

"Won't be fun when you pee yourself" Charlotte laughed back, "But fine...whatever...let's play your silly game."

The girls left the club fifteen minutes laters. The breeze was cool but still warm enough for both Maddy and Charlotte to be in their dresses. Maddy's dress was still shining, even in the dark. 

"Can't believe you didn't let me use the toilet." Charlotte remarked. She was trying to tell herself she was fine, but she was already quite desperate.

"Don't tell me you're going to have an accident too...?" Maddy replied. "I've been playing by the rules and I'm..." Before Maddy could finish, James was dragging her away. He quickly said his goodbyes and hurried away to catch up with his mates.

"I need to go." Olivia said when Maddy returned. "Can we get a taxi back?" Olivia really was desperate, pressing her thighs. She wasn’t sure if it was sweat, but it was definitely warm by her crotch.  

"Fine..." Maddy replied. She signalled and a black cab pulled over.

Charlotte didn't want to say anything but she'd definitely just dribbled a little bit. She knew she was in trouble, she needed to get back.   

---

The taxi back from the club seemed to take an eternity,"How much longer?" Charlotte asked.

"Two seconds love." He replied.

She recognised where they were and was overjoyed inside. The cab then hit the speed bump at the entrance to their accommodation. More dribbled out on to Charlotte's gold panties. She quickly realised they were wet. She'd been in this situation before, but only by herself, and she'd always made it. She had to regain her composure.  

Olivia had already admitted to the girls in the taxi she was probably going to lose it. Her legs were crossed throughout the duration of the journey, and were bobbing up and down. Maddy wasn't giving any signs away, she could see the other girls were struggling. Although she was desperate and had definitely leaked a little going over the speed bump, but she was stubborn, and refused to lose. 

They'd barely even made it to the outside door of the apartment when a long stream went down Olivia's legs, Maddy who was walking behind her saw her jeans go a darker shade of blue. 

"Oh my god!! Olivia's pissing herself!" Maddy laughed, she twinged, her hand rushed to her crotch as she dribbled a bit. ‘Shit!’. She knew her thong was wet.

"Oh No" Olivia's mouth widened. They could all hear the hissing as Olivia was wetting her jeans. Her knees were pushed together and more streaks were forming down the front, side and back of her jeans. The hissing quietened but both Maddy and Charlotte were coming to terms with what they were seeing. 

"Well, there you go....I've lost." Olivia looked defeated but laughed to herself, scanning the damage; she was soaked but she knew for the other girls to even contemplate having an accident, she'd have to lose this time to gain their trust. 

The girls were still stood outside. "Can we go in now...I'm about to do the same. And this dress is expensive." Charlotte was reaching her limit. She’d reached her limit in the cab. She kept trying to hold it back but more little dribbles kept coming out. As they reached the entrance to Olivia's flat, she felt warmth on her upper legs. She was wetting herself. They rushed into the Olivia's ensuite bathroom. She didn't have time to keep composure now.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK, MOVE OLIVIA!" Charlotte demanded. Olivia had stumbled over in her wet jeans blocking Charlotte as she tried to rush past.

Olivia could see droplets running down Charlotte's long legs, and carefully hid a smile to herself. She'd actually managed to convince the girls into this game.

"FUCK, I ... Can't get the dress off!" Charlotte was pushing hard into her crotch, as hard as her hands could, but it was no use. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she felt the warmth spread round to her bum and her thighs. 

"FUCK, NO, I'm pissing my pants!" Charlotte bit her lip and felt like time froze as she stood there. Pee was racing through her gold panties, down her legs and staining her dress. She was wetting herself right in front of Olivia and Maddy. A huge puddle forming on the bathroom floor beneath her.

Charlotte was in shock, "Olivia...this is so your fault! What the fuck!” Her black heels were soaked and all she could feel was her gold panties stuck to her. She froze. She couldn’t think.

Olivia really did love the girls for playing but couldn't help but laugh to herself 'Pretty Charlotte's had an accident'.

Maddy who was stood at the door let out another laugh, and a leak in the process. "Oh my god Charlotte. So much for dirty, look at you!" She smiled, "I'm still dry". "GUESS I WIN!" Maddy shouted, obviously lying! 

Maddy had no idea how she'd held it as she rushed back into her bathroom. She pulled up her silver dress, and moved her thong to one side. Pee fired out of her...for a good minute. Her ears were ringing from the club and she could barely hear the splattering sound of pee as it hit the toilet. She sat and contemplated why she'd agreed to play the game after all. May be I can't hold my pee she thought to herself?  Her white thong was wet, very wet...all the little dribbles had taken its toll.  'Fuck' she thought. 'I'm nineteen, can't be pissing my pants like those babies. At least I’m not like Charlotte’. She left her wet thong on the floor in the bathroom and looked at her phone. She quickly replied to a message from James before slipping a new pair of knickers on and a baggy t-shirt. Falling on her pillow; the world was spinning as she fell asleep.

---

Olivia was up first in the morning and whilst making breakfast, made the 'accident' chart. She added all the girls names, 'just in case' she thought.  Adding a forward slash next to herself and Charlotte's. Watching Charlotte have an accident had really turned her on. She'd certainly gone to bed happy. Charlotte on the other had instantly stormed back into her room. She was devastated. She'd pissed herself for the first time ever, not counting her younger years. She striped off and showered before falling into a deep sleep, the moment of relief in Olivia’s playing over and over in her mind.  

Emma and Isabella had been oblivious to it all but got all the gossip in the morning. Well more than just gossip, a full run through of the incident from Maddy. Maddy had explained how Charlotte was at the toilet but just starting peeing straight into her dress; she legit pissed herself at the toilet; although she kept out her end to the story - claiming her thong was dry. 

Finally, Olivia then asked if Isabella and Emma wanted to participate and to Olivia's surprise, they both said yes. Both admitting they'd be fine... but Olivia knew deep down that was about to change. It had certainly been a night to remember for all the girls. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How are these chapters coming along if you don’t mind me asking? I miss these characters!

Another fabulous chapter. I am imoatiently wait when you come back to Isabella and her sister, but this patr I liked too.

Thank you! It is great work you have been doing here. I like all of it. Not that I think you need it, but if you were looking for ideas, I would personally love to see another poop accident.

18 hours ago, Scalar said:

Great story, I hope you'll continue this soon

Thanks!! Chapter 2 will be out very soon 😉

12 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

I am so loving this story so far 

Thanks for the support !! 🙂

Really enjoyed writing this new chapter.

Ps. This chapter contains messing!

CHAPTER 2 - Maddy’s First

Maddy was sat opposite Isabella, they’d headed to ‘Spoons’ to grab an early dinner and start drinking before going home to get changed. Then, they were off to James’ halloween party - both had been invited. Coincidently, Isabella was on James’ course, thats how she’d got her invite. Isabella was an average height for a girl, with an average waist. She’d only just started going to the gym, as Emma had convinced her during freshers week. She wouldn’t describe herself as naturally athletic though. And she had super long light brown hair with blonde highlights that she’d put in herself.

The girls had their outfits planned. Maddy would have a black playsuit on with fishnets, whilst Isabella would have a white playsuit on. Both having the respective coloured wings; apparently angels passed as halloween costumes nowadays. Isabella also wanted to wear a halo but Maddy wasn’t convinced. 

“You can have black devil horns?…and I’ll wear my halo” Isabella said.

“You’re going to have to convince me…they’ll get stolen at the party anyways.” Maddy replied.

“Such a buzz kill.” Isabella quickly fired back. “And you should wear those knee high socks, they’re super cute!”

Maddy looked over, “Fine! I’ll do it! For you”. 

Isabella cracked a smile and the girls both picked up their phones. James had promised Isabella that he’d introduce her to one of his ‘cute’ guy friends tonight at the party, she was excited. It wasn’t long before the food had arrived, both the girls had ordered some sort of spicy chicken with chips. 

“This is hot!” Maddy remarked. Quickly sipping her water even though it was making no difference, the back of her mouth was still on fire.

“Telling me…” Isabella replied. “You know what they say, if it goes in hot, it comes out hot.” 

Maddy crinkled her forehead and looked at Isabella. “Gross!” They both laughed at the remark. 

Neither of the girls were checking the time and they’d been drinking for a good two hours without realising. It was the third ‘picture’ they’d shared and they were both evidently quite tipsy. 

“Better get on again with James tonight,” Isabella blurted out whilst smirking.

“Haha, whatever…he’s hot…I’ll just…decide when I’m there.” Maddy replied. That reminded her to check her phone to see if he had replied to her last message. 

“Oh shit, it’s getting late Isabella. We should get going. We’ve been in here over two hours.”  

Maddy quickly stood up and felt her stomach rumble, “Wow, that chickens gone right through me.’

“I heard that.” Isabella laughed as she stood up. “We better get going going then.” 

The girls grabbed their belongings and made a swift exit. Not that it concerned Maddy, but she couldn’t stop letting out little bits of gas. The combination of the drinks and the food wasn’t going down well in her stomach. 'That chicken really has gone through me’ she thought.

—-

The girls rushed home as they knew they were running late, quickly getting changed and spending as little time as possible on their make-up - still a good forty-five minutes though. There was no denying both girls had pulled off their outfits; Maddy flaunting her breasts and toned legs, and Isabella looking like a sexy chick from a girl group.

The girls grabbed their phones and left the flat. It was only a ten minute walk to James’, his house only a couple of streets away. Maddy was still having trouble with her stomach. She’d tried to go to the toilet when they got back but her bowels had other ideas and didn’t want to let anything out. She was still letting out little bits of gas as discretely as possible.    

“Have you just farted?…that smells so bad.” Isabella said stumbling with a drink in her hand. She was clearly already drunk and the night had only just begun.

“I’m so sorry, I can’t stop…” Maddy said, laughing, “It’s that chicken from lunch.” Maddy quickly held up Isabella as she stumbled once again.

“At least I’m not your level of drunk…yet.” Maddy remarked. 

They walked the short distance to the party and were greeted by James and his mates, immediately being passed more drinks. Maddy was dragged away by James quickly, leaving Isabella alone with some of his mates. Neither of the girls were enjoying the party ‘that much’, Isabella had been introduced to a few guys but none of them interested her. Although, one of them had remarked she was a little too drunk, which was definitely true.

Maddy on the other hand had been swiftly introduced to more of James’ mates before spending some alone time in his bedroom. Its not that she wasn’t enjoying herself, she just had other things on her mind. She must’ve been holding in her gas for over an hour, luckily for her Isabella had stumbled into the room - saying she was ‘too drunk, bored and wanted to get home’. It was music to Maddy’s ears. 

Isabella’s bladder had been filling ever since she got to the party, it was filling and filling quick. She wasn’t overly worried but she did need to pee, and quite badly. She couldn’t seem to find a toilet in the house which was agitating her. Maddy didn’t know how much Isabella had drunk…but she knew, too much was the answer, and wanted to get her home as soon as possible. 

On the flip side, Maddy was a little more worried, holding in her gas had made her need the toilet. ‘Only a ten minute walk home’ she thought. She for one, did not want to have an accident in front of Isabella, or, have to add a mark to her name on the accident chart.  

—-  

Maddy’s arms were tired, her legs were also tired. She’d been keeping Isabella upright for the whole of the walk home whilst keeping her own composure, letting out little bits of gas every five second or so. A new wave was hitting her though - she could feel the poop inside her, and it was ready to get out. She pushed ever so gently and luckily for her, it was just gas again.

Phew. I can hold it.’ She knew she didn’t have much longer, but the flat was insight now, ‘Finally’ She thought. 

“Only the stairs to go,” Maddy Said. Isabella sighed.

“Come on then.” Isabella was a step ahead of Maddy. 

Isabella was stumbling as she walked up to the door leading to the flat, she really had drank too much. She was completely unaware of Maddy’s predicament, and had to focus on her own. She’d heard about Charlotte’s accident and Olivia’s for that matter and she too, didn’t want one of her own. Not realising just how much she’d had to drink throughout the evening, she was now struggling to hold it.   

The girls made there way up the stairs to the flat, Maddy thought the stairs may help her situation but they really didn’t. All the poop holding had made her need to pee, desperately. Like the night with Charlotte and Olivia, she darted her eyes from side to side nervously, and let out a little leak as she got to the top of the stairs; hoping it wouldn’t make any sound. ‘It’s only small droplets’ she told herself. She’d done it before.

That was the least of her problems though, releasing the pee had weakened her bowels, she couldn’t tense her bum any harder. The sudden realisation hit her, this poop inside her was on its way out now. She’d somehow gone over the edge after being so careful all night, she was on the verge of having huge accident. All she could think of was getting into her room, ‘SHIT SHIT, Not here, I need the fucking toilet’ she thought.      

Isabella wasn’t in a much better state. She couldn’t think of anything worse than having an accident like Charlotte’s, the way Maddy had described it was terrible (it was all she could think about, she needed to get if off her mind) - but she was on the verge of one. Small droplets caressing her white panties with her every move. 

The girls had finally reached the flat. “Night babe,” Isabella managed, as she stumbled down the corridor to her room. With every stumble, more longer leaks. Isabella was clenching her jaw, the pee had reached her bum. She could feel it on her bare legs. She was desperately trying to get to her room before Maddy would see anything. 

“Night,” Maddy replied, “…Wait, babe?” Maddy’s eyes were drawn to something. She could just make out tiny little streaks falling below Isabella’s exposed bum. Maddy held a smile. Isabella was wetting herself. Maddy had seen it before when Charlotte was rushing into Olivia’s bathroom. 

“Are you wetting yours…” Before Maddy could finish Isabella put her finger to her lips, making a ‘shhh’ sound, and quickly slid into her room and out of sight. Maddy knew that behind the door, Isabella would be franticly trying to get her white play suit off, what she didn’t know is that Maddy would be doing the same with her own. 

Isabella darted into her ensuite, ripping off her playsuit with not a care in the world. She was breathing heavily and had somehow managed to regained some control. With no bra on, she was down to just her white panties. She was too drunk to care about them and just sat on the toilet…letting the pee run right through them. The panties getting instantly warm and sticking to her. 

Fuck. Feels so good’ She thought. There was no denying the back of her thighs were wet, and some bigger spurts had run down her legs but she’d managed to escape the worst of it. Deep down she knew in the morning she’d have to add her accident to the chart, there was no getting away with it - luckily it had only been minor one. 

Maddy on the other hand…closed the door to her room and rushed into her bathroom. She knew there was no point taking her black angel wings off. She didn’t have any time. There was already a log half way out her butt. She unzipped her play suit, revealing her large perky breasts. 

She grabbed hold of one, and made an ‘O’ with her mouth as the first log broke off. She quickly put her hands against her bum (hoping this was a drunken dream) to see if this was really happening, it was. She’d just shit herself at nineteen years old, she could smell it. It felt like her worst nightmare coming true.

“No no no no no.” She whimpered. Clenching her bum as she tried to get her playsuit off.

Letting the poop out only made her want to dribble more, “Oh my… what the fuck!” …the warm pee made it round to her butt, and top her legs, seeping down her fishnets. She couldn’t help but think of Charlotte, who only ten days ago had pissed herself so embarrassingly and now she was doing the same standing right in front of the toilet. Looking at herself in the mirror, she couldn’t believe it. She raised her eyebrows as her bowels gave way again and another log made its way out…she couldn’t stop it.

“Oh fuck!”she moaned “How is their more?!” - she could now feel warm pee running down her thighs and into her knee high socks. She had really lost control. She grabbed hold of the sink hard, she knew she couldn’t stop it all now. She was breathing heavily and after another long moan, she’d finished… the large poop now was secured in her black panties, with warm pee running down her at every angle. The splattering noise it made on the tiled floor made her feel sick. She felt like it went on forever. Never had she had an accident in her life, and now this. 

She was hoping her black panties could hold all the poop in. She couldn’t risk getting her fishnets and socks covered in it, even though they were already covered in pee. She managed to get her playsuit off and her fishnets down without causing any more damage. She turned to inspect her bum, holding the bulge in her soaked black panties. The smell was horrific. She pulled her black panties down a little, carefully keeping the poop inside. 

Maddy waddled over to the toilet, sliding her feet through her pee and emptied the remains into the toilet. She wanted to be sick. Doing the best she could with some toilet paper, she wiped the stains from her panties. They were ruined. At least she could keep it a secret, she thought. Maddy took off her fishnets and socks and instantly got in the shower, she could see poop smeared all over her bum and wanted to get clean instantly. It was late but she needed to wash herself down. ‘Pull yourself together’ she remarked. What a disaster.

In Isabella’s room, she’d taken off her panties and wiped herself down with a towel, her legs were wetter than she thought but she really had got away with it. Everything else seemed in-tact. She scanned for any large damage on her playsuit but it was only smallish patches - ‘just needs a wash’ she thought.  She threw on her pyjamas and dived into her bed, quickly falling into a deep sleep. 

—-

Maddy had barely slept, and woke up in a panic. She quickly made her way to the bathroom. Her fishnets and knee high socks were still laying on the floor, soaked, next to her black panties that had skid marks in. Luckily she’d flicked her heels off in the heat of the moment and they’d stayed relatively dry. She was disgusted. Looking at herself in the mirror (the same spot  she had been last night), she knew she needed to clean this mess up. She found a spare plastic bag and carefully put her fishnets, knee-high socks and panties in. ‘No one can find out about this…ever’ she thought. She took final look at herself in the mirror. ‘How could such a sexy girl like me ever get in this state.’ If her school friends ever found out about this, she’d be ridiculed for life. She shook her head.  

Once Maddy was done, she headed to the kitchen, and could  hear Isabella chatting to Olivia.

“…It was only a small accident.” Isabella broke off as Maddy entered.

Maddy quickly scanned the accident chat and to her amazement there was already a mark next to Isabella’s name. 

“A small accident is still an accident” Olivia remarked and then continued, “Well…looks like you’ve joined the club”.

Isabella sighed and took another sip of her drink. Olivia was starting to enjoy herself. She regretted bringing it all up at the time but now, well now...the girls were actually having real accidents.

New Chapter!!

CHAPTER 3 - Emma’s Dilemma 

November had passed quickly and none of the girls had added anything to the accident chart, with  Olivia, Charlotte and Isabella having one mark next to their names. Isabella’s ‘minor one’ had been the last as none of the girls knew a thing about Maddy’s huge accident in her room - she’d kept it a secret for now…or had she? 

Olivia had quizzed Isabella all morning about her ‘minor accident'; which an ever so reluctant Isabella went along with. It wasn’t like it had happened in public though; Olivia would’ve loved that. Not giving her reasons, Olivia wanted as much detail as possible. She definitely knew that the girls thought it was super weird but she had to do what she had to do - it turned her on.  

Olivia had even offered to take the flat’s trash out a few days after the accident, hoping to see if Isabella’s white panties were in there. She knew it was disgusting, but after the detailed chat with Isabella, she couldn’t help herself. They weren’t hard to find either, Isabella hadn’t even put them in a spare plastic bag. They were super cute panties as well; Olivia’s mind was racing, ‘If only id been there’, she thought.

As she placed the last of the trash down in the bin, another plastic bag caught her eye. Initially, she thought it might just have been a girl throwing away some old clothes, but it was in the way the plastic bag was tied. She did the same herself when throwing away wet clothes. She had to check. ‘God, I’m disgusting’ she thought, she really hoped no one was watching as she wrapped her sweater around her hand, reached in, and pulled the plastic bag out.

Olivia was already turned on from seeing Isabella’s panties but if she found more, she would probably internally explode. She moved herself around to the back of the bins and opened up the plastic bag. She could hear herself breathing heavily and needed to calm down. ‘Its probably nothing’ she told herself but… it was something. It contained fishnets, knee high socks and black panties.  

Olivia was frozen for a second, she knew what she was seeing - some poor girl must’ve had an accident and thrown her stuff away in embarrassment. Both Charlotte and Isabella had thrown their panties away after-all. The clothes did seem dry but Olivia could tell they’d been wet previously, it was all in how the material felt. She’d been there many times before.

Olivia was desperately trying not to touch herself, she was panting, and nearly gave in when she saw the two poop stains smeared in the black panties. ‘oh my god’ she whispered to herself. She could even kind of smell it. Now she knew why the girl had disposed of everything - she’d shit her pants.  

It wasn’t till that evening when Olivia was sat in her room that she put two and two together. She told herself it couldn’t have been, surely not?… but she remembered Isabella saying something about Maddy letting out gas all night. She quickly got out her phone and checked Isabella’s Instagram photo. Maddy had been wearing back fishnets and knee high socks that night. ‘What the fuck’ she said to herself slowly. Maddy must’ve had some accident. It’s no coincidence that those clothes were in the trash. Maddy had clearly shit herself. 

—-

Emma was definitely the most sporty of the five girls, she’d been hockey captain at her school and was a keen gym go-er. Despite being the captain for school,  off the pitch she was an extremely shy girl. Sport was just something she really loved. It was mainly unheard of for a fresher to be called up to a university first team, but with the number of fixtures coming up, Emma had been. And she was given the first team hockey jersey before getting on the bus to the fixture. 

Emma was an average height for a girl but had a petit frame from her constant playing of sport. She had short blonde hair, lots of freckles and deep blue eyes. She managed to find time to get changed before getting on the bus. She felt a sense of pride, and smiled to herself when looking at the university tracksuit - stuffing her spare clothes into her bag.

It was freezing outside; autumn/fall really had said goodbye and winter was coming. Emma could hear the rain as it battered against the bus window. The journey wasn’t a long one but when the bus came to a sudden holt and pulled over, she knew they were in for one. There was a loud cry from all the girls behind her, which lead the head coach to stand up and say they were having a fifteen minute rest…to let the bus cool down.

Cool down?! It's bloody freezing outside.’ One the girls shouted back. She wasn’t wrong. A lot of the girls were surprised the fixture was still going ahead and hadn’t been postponed due to the weather. Emma had been told she wasn’t in the starting side but would get some playing time off the bench. She texted her mum the news, knowing she’d be so proud.

The bus had cooled down and the driver sped for the rest of the journey. They did quite well to only be thirty minutes late to the fixture, and Emma was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hockey stadium was in comparison to their own. The girls got changed quickly and warmed up, ready for the match.  

The rain was really hammering down, and despite being sheltered, Emma could still feel it as the wind was blowing in all directions. The girls had played brilliantly and they were 2-1 up when Emma came on. Despite the rain and wet surface, Emma felt at home and in full control and made an excellent pass in the build-up to the third goal. The girls winning the game 3-1.

Despite only getting the tracksuit earlier, it was already soaked - that wasn’t exactly helped by the spraying of  champagne and other drinks in the changing rooms after, as the girls all shared a drink. Emma had her gym leggings which she changed back into, putting a sweater on over her rather wet bra. It wasn’t ideal but she was lucky; some of the other girls didn’t have anything to change back into - they were still in their soaked tracksuits as they re-entered the bus.

As the bus left the stadium, Emma regretted not using the bathroom on her way out. She hadn’t been since they arrived, and she’d drank a full bottle of juice, not to mention the alcohol all the girls were sharing. ‘Its only thirty minutes’ she thought, she was desperately trying to convince herself she’d be okay.  

—-

Despite studying on the same course, Charlotte and Emma hadn’t spent that much time together and if they were going too, it would’ve been tonight, as it was the course ball. Emma spent most of her time either studying or playing sports whilst Charlotte, would most-likely be drinking with her other course mates. Charlotte had been looking forward to getting to know Emma better. 

Emma had already sent her a text saying the bus had broken down and the start had been delayed so it was best to go alone and not wait around for her. So, Charlotte decided she would go to the ball alone and meet her course mates when she got there.

Charlotte wore a tight black dress and black thong with no bra underneath, once again flaunting her figure and toned legs. The dress really showed off the gentle curves of her body. It was the first time she’d worn a dress going out since the accident - in the gold one.

Getting dressed and putting her make-up by herself had been a little depressing but once she’d reached the ball, she was happy. Charlotte knew that she could get boys to buy her drinks for the night, meaning she’d once again, save her money. Her only worry was she didn’t want to get herself into a situation like last time. It just wasn’t an option.

—-

The bus hit traffic about fifteen minutes into the journey back, to add to this, the rain was still crashing against the window, and it wasn’t helping Emma at all. She’d resorted to jamming her hand into her crotch. She was getting desperate. Emma had seen the accident chart pinned up in the kitchen but wasn’t really sure if it was the greatest game to be playing as university students. 

To make things were, the bus literally wasn’t moving anymore, they were at a stand-still. Emma’s legs were though, bouncing up and down as she tried to hold in her pee. She hadn’t been this desperate in a long time. Emma had always been a vigilant girl and could see some of the other girls struggling too - jamming their hands into their crotches. They’d all had too much to drink after the game and had been rushed back on to the bus by the head coach.

The bus suddenly moved forwards and jolted to a stop again. Emma wasn’t sure if it was sweat or pee but the sudden movement from the bus had made her hand get warmer. That wasn’t the only problem Emma had; she was fighting against her mind. The need to pee was making her horny, she wanted to touch herself so badly. ‘Snap out of it’ she mouthed to herself.   

Emma was trying hard but she couldn’t snap out of it, she needed a miracle. She was already arching her back against the bus seat in anticipation of her orgasm. Emma thought about how she had always been a sensible girl, never getting too desperate, making sure she’d use the bathroom but right now, all she could think about was letting go.

Emma dribbled a little bit in her leggings, she gasped. She gently moved her hand up slightly,  brushing over her clit - her eyes rolled in relief. She was lucky no one was sitting next to her. Emma was on the verge of having a full blown accident and orgasming in her seat when…finally the miracle came.

The bus pulled over, it had broken down again! The head coach had risen to her feet and virtually repeated what she’d said earlier. ‘The bus needs to cool down’. Once again, all the girls behind Emma all cried out. Emma knew she somehow needed to get off the bus…and now!

One of the girls behind her shouted ‘Can we go pee then?! 

The head coach looked at the bus driver who had a blank look on his face, he shrugged his shoulders. The doors of the bus then shot open and instantly Emma could feel the freezing cold air as it hit her skin. In no time at all, four girls shot up and made their way off the bus. In one last desperate attempt, Emma removed her hand from her crotch and got off as quickly as possible. She had a plan.  

The wind and rain was battering her face as she got outside and she could see some the girls squatting down over by the bushes. Emma headed in the opposite direction towards the back of the bus. She couldn’t stop herself letting leaks out, the relief was sensational. Her hand was definitely warm now. “OH (heavy breath) OH (heavy breath) …so good’ Emma was wetting herself.

Emma was definitely having an accident but she wanted too. Her leggings were getting wetter, and she could feel the warmth running down her legs, she could even hear the hissing sound every time a long spurt escaped from her but she was enjoying it. She was feeling sensations she’d never felt before.

In a rush of blood, Emma slipped her hand down her leggings; and started rubbing hard - pee splashing back against her hand. Emma’s body was physically shaking and she had to cover her mouth with her other hand to quieten the moaning. She leant back against the bus and started cumming… ‘OH… FUCK…I’m cumming’ she moaned. Emma’s orgasm was broken off by the sound of the head coach shouting to the girls.

Emma was panting but reacted quickly, wiping her hands down on her leggings. She might have completely wet herself but no one would know; her plan had worked. The combination of the black leggings and the rain storm had saved her. All her clothes were soaked and her hair was dripping wet. Emma’s pussy was still throbbing though; she entered the bus and knew she could finish off later when she got home.

What an experience…one she would definitely have to do again.   

—-

Overall, the course ball had been a success; not so much for Charlotte though - she’d overdone it with the free drinks and had definitely drank too much once again. She was in a state. Getting into the taxi home had been hard work in itself. Not to mention the taxi journey home which felt like an eternity to Charlotte.

How could she have got herself into this predicament again? Her black thong was already a bit damp from the ball. She’d had trouble finding the toilets and let out a little dribble whilst laughing with her friends before eventually composing herself and making it to the bathroom.   

No! hold it’ She told herself as she got out the taxi. She was doing so well. She hadn’t leaked in the taxi like last time. Charlotte virtually waddled up the path to the entrance of the flat, her knees pushed together. The rain mixed with the cold wind was helping Charlotte, making her walk faster. 

A sudden wave of panic hit her though on the stairs, and she could feel droplets running down her legs. ‘OH NO…OH NO…You’ve got this’ Charlotte whispered to herself. She gently felt the underside of her bum and it was wet, her thong was soaked. Charlotte recomposed herself and made her final steps towards her room.

Charlotte had reached her door, ‘I’ve made it.’ she was a relieved girl. Just as she was about to enter her room, Maddy had opened her door and came out into the hallway with James. The surprise was not what Charlotte needed and with three loud hisses, three large spurts escaped from her - running down her legs and hitting the floor.

“FUCK!…FUCK!…MADDY!!” Charlotte couldn’t stop the leaking. She was wetting her herself again.

“Noooo way…” Maddy let out a loud laugh and started singing while James just stood there in shock, realising what was happening. “Charlotte’s pissing her pants…Charlotte’s pissing her pants…”  

“OH…FUCK!” Charlotte whimpered. There were little streams falling down Charlotte’s long toned legs once again, and she just stood there, accepting her fate - humiliated as she could hear the splattering sound of pee as it hit the wooden floor. She turned to look at Maddy and James, tears in her eyes before regaining some composure and getting into her room.

Once in her room, she leant back against her door, and froze. - longer streams were coming out now. She had no energy to even make it to the bathroom at this point. The warmth on her cold legs was refreshing, and she closed her eyes; finally letting go. The pee ran in all different directions down her. 'How had this happened again?’ She was stood, in her room, pissing her dress and thong.  

“What the fuck Charlotte?!…it’s running under the door.” Maddy barked from the hallway.

The puddle beneath her had started running under the door and back out into the hallway. Charlotte was still in shock but managed to reply.

“I’ll…sort…it…give me two seconds”. Charlotte looked down at the mess she’d created. She had been humiliated once again, and knew she was the only one to blame.

Charlotte could hear Maddy starting to sing again, her voice fading away as she left the flat to walk James out. “Charlotte’s pissing her pants…Charlotte’s pissing her pants…”  

Charlotte pulled up her dress, took off her thong and wiped herself down as quickly as she could - throwing her thong straight into the bin. She then looked down, knowing she would have to spend the next hour or so cleaning the floor. Charlotte’s night had been a disaster.

—-

The morning had been horrific for Charlotte, once again having the shame of adding a mark to her name on the accident board, before getting grilled by Isabella, Maddy and Olivia. She’d wet two dresses already - it really was humiliating.  Emma was keeping quiet, she didn’t want to get involved in the conversation as her night had been just as eventful - she needed to keep it her secret. 

Olivia was loving it, she’d started these games and it just so turned out that the girls couldn’t hold it and were having accidents, big ones. Olivia’s next move was to plan some sort of revenge against Maddy; she couldn’t get away with having an accident and keeping it a secret forever.

Loved writing this chapter so much! It’s the half way point. Hope you’re all enjoying it so far 😉

CHAPTER 4 - Olivia’s Night In

The flat was pretty much empty and Olivia knew she probably wouldn’t get a better chance to get some revenge on Maddy. There was only herself and Maddy left; Emma, Isabella and Charlotte had all gone home for Christmas - with both Olivia and Maddy heading home tomorrow. 

Olivia had just finished eating and was chilling in the kitchen, wearing denim shorts with a fluffy white jumper on - her hair tied up in a bun. She stood up, walked over the sink and started washing her dishes. The sound of running water had her mind mulling over what she could get Maddy to do. Her mind was racing and she was loving it.

It wasn’t long before she came to her conclusion. ‘We can just see who can hold it longer…?’ A simple but effective competition. Olivia knew she wasn’t exactly known for her holding after her first accident but, she did only have one mark against her name on the chart - Charlotte had two.

Sometimes she thought that night where she brought up the whole ‘pee thing’ had been a big mistake but she couldn’t help herself. And even if the girls did find it disgusting, they seemed to be pretty open to chat about their own accidents during the morning after. 

What the girls didn’t know is that Olivia’s had most of her ‘accidents’ in her ensuite bathroom - well…may be they weren’t accidents as she did most of them on purpose but that didn’t matter.  She would NEVER tell the girls this but she often masterbated thinking about the stories they’d told - God they turned her on.

Despite all the girls accidents so far, Olivia wasn’t one-hundred percent satisfied. She didn’t want to fully admit it to herself, but she definitely had a crush Emma, ‘who wouldn’t’ she thought. Emma was smart, sporty and had a great body. She was just waiting for the day she came into the kitchen one morning and talked about her own accident. It was Olivia’s dream.

Whilst Olivia had been chilling, cooking and eating, Maddy had been out shopping. She’d been buying some last minute Christmas presents for her family. Maddy hadn’t been more excited in a while, the thought of getting home, catching up with family and friends was all she could think about. 

Maddy had bought herself a drink and a snack on the way back to the flat - finishing it as she was sat on the bus. They’d just driven past James’ road, and that reminded her of ‘that night’. That really was a moment she did want to forget. Unluckily for her, she thought no one had found out, but Olivia had. 

Maddy raced up the stairs, and entered the flat holding three bags worth of shopping, immediately dumping them in her room before getting changed - throwing on pair of black leggings and a black crop top. She then headed to the kitchen and marched in.

“Oh…hey Olivia” Maddy said, glancing over in her direction. 

Olivia was sat on the sofa, in her denim shorts and white fluffy jumper watching a movie. She’d just started ‘Dunkirk’, only watching it to see Harry Styles - Harry being another one of her love interests, although a rather unrealistic one. 

“Hey Maddy,” Olivia looked up, “…you get all your shopping done?” Olivia didn’t really care that much about Maddy’s shopping but wanted her to stay, she needed a way to get her to participate in her game.

“Yeah, let me show you!” Maddy said excited. She raced out of the kitchen and came back with three bags. Grabbing the first bag, she pulled out a dress.

“The dress is for my younger sister…she’ll love it, she’s always wanted a dress like this.” 

Followed by an instant coffee machine from the second bag. “Its for my mum.” She laughed. 

And finally, reaching into the third bag, she pulled a dark blue suit shirt. 

“This ones for my dad…obviously.” Olivia hadn’t even been able to reply as Maddy had been so excited to show off her presents. And before she kew it, Maddy had placed the items back in their respective bags and sat down on the sofa next to her.

“What you watching anyways?” Maddy asked.

“Oh…its Dunkirk, the war movie?” Olivia paused as Maddy’s face had a puzzled look on it. “You know…the one with Harry Styles in?”

“Oh…that one, I haven’t seen it.” Maddy replied quickly.

Olivia instantly knew this was her way in. “Lets watch it together!” She blurted out.

Maddy stood up and paused, “Sure, let me take all this back to my room first?.”

Olivia picked up her laptop and followed Maddy out the kitchen. “Come to my room when you’re ready, we can watch it in my bed…cute movie night.” 

Olivia was sat, already under the duvet by the time Maddy had come in. 

“I’d only just started it anyways.” Olivia said as Maddy got into the bed, wrapping herself with the other half of the duvet. 

The film started and Olivia knew she was now on to the the hard part. She knew that convincing Maddy to play her game and hold it would be difficult but she persevered with her plan. 

“By the way…thanks for not being weirded out with the whole ‘accident thing’…and the chart.” Olivia nearly laughed as she said it.

“Haha, that’s cool.” Maddy replied back, a little confused.

“You’ve been lucky, no marks by your name yet.” Olivia said, she was probing. 

Maddy swallowed then laughed a little, “What can I say…”

“You must’ve had some close calls though? Think we all have…?” Olivia snapped back.

“Haha, I mean…speak for yourself.” Maddy instantly thought about the Halloween party, that had been way more than a close call. She’d fully had an accident.

“Not even on the Halloween night?” You could cut the tension between the girls with a knife, and Olivia knew she might have crossed the line but the reality was -  she knew Maddy was lying.  

Maddy gently bit her lip. ‘Did she know?’ Maddy thought.

Despite this, Maddy stayed calm “What…? I think you’re getting me mixed up with Isabella?” Maddy hands started to sweat.

“Doesn’t look like nothing happened from this?” Olivia pulled a picture up on her phone. It was the plastic bag filled with the panties, fishnets and knee high socks. 

Olivia continued, “Aren’t they yours?” 

Maddy’s heart was racing, ‘why on earth did Olivia have a picture of her dirty clothes on her phone.’ Maddy felt sick. 

“Ew…no…” Maddy didn’t know what to say. “I leant them to the girl on the ground floor, and she never gave them back.” 

Maddy was sure Olivia could hear her heartbeat thumping inside her chest, “Anyway…why do you have that photo on your phone? It’s a bit weird…? I know you get off to this stuff but that’s not cool at all.” The whole conversation had brought back memories of that night and was making Maddy need to pee.  

Olivia was ready for Maddy’s questions though, “Well, to be honest…I think you had an accident and didn’t tell us…?” Olivia was not wrong. She completely avoided the part about why she had the picture on her phone. 

Maddy blurted out “I’d had bad gas that day…but I didn’t have an accident!” All Maddy could think about was being her room, trying her hardest to get her clothes off, the poop filling her panties smearing all over her bum.

Olivia gave Maddy a stern look, “Why don’t we have a competition then, see who can hold it longer…?”

“What?…I’m not playing your stupid games.” Maddy already needed to pee, she’d drank a large smoothie in town, another on the bus home and hadn’t been since.

Olivia rolled her eyes, “Bet you can’t hold it?” Olivia joked.

“We already know I can hold it longer…you pissed your jeans…remember?” Maddy said confidently but reluctantly.

“Game on. Let’s watch this movie…and another one after without peeing.” Olivia replied.

“Fine…whatever. I’ll just beat you again.” Maddy took a large sip of her drink, just to annoy Olivia, regretting it instantly.

The girls got through Dunkirk with no problems, both finishing their drinks. Putting the competition aside, both the girls enjoyed the movie.

“One down, one to go.” Olivia said in a sarcastic voice.

“I don’t even need to go yet…” Maddy replied, lying through her teeth. “You know you’re going to lose again…?”

The girls then started watching ‘The Hangover’. Olivia’s choice this time had been a tactical one, it was a comedy - she thought there was more chance of Maddy having an accident whilst laughing. The thing was, Maddy didn’t need it to be a comedy, she was already struggling with her bladder - feeling twinges on and off. She regretted finishing her drink and carefully without raising any alarm; moved her hand under the duvet, pushing hard into her crotch.

The first ten minutes of ‘The Hangover’, had been a real struggle. Maddy was franticly trying to think of anything other than pee but her mind wouldn’t let her. It felt like the world was scheming against her; after she’d kept her accident a secret. She was so embarrassed and knew her cheeks were getting reader, as she could feel small droplets of pee hitting her black panties, making her leggings warm. 

Get to the toilet now…’ thats what her mind was telling her but she couldn’t - she was sat only a matter of centimetres away from Olivia. She didn’t want to move a muscle. Olivia, on the other hand, was only just starting to feel the effects of her drink. She, for once, was in a good position, and knew she could hold it to the end of the movie.  

“I’m feeling good. Might even be able to watch a third movie.” Olivia exclaimed proudly.

“So could I…” Maddy replied unconvincingly.  

Maddy had seen the film before on a few occasions but had forgotten how funny it was. And after her initial dribbles, she had never really recovered. Her crotch area was starting to get really warm, so was her hand. Over the course of the next ten minutes, Maddy was about to have one of the most humiliating moments of her life. Just like the poop after the halloween party, her pee was now ready to come out - and nothing was going to stop it. 

Stop, stop, stop’ Maddy was saying in her mind. Maddy didn’t know what to do. She felt like a little girl again. Her heart was sinking inside her chest. She wanted her mum. It wasn’t like she was in her bathroom again. She knew she was slowly wetting Olivia’s bed. 

Maddy was still trying her best to hold it but she knew she couldn’t stop any of the dribbles now. In an ideal world she’d have been in her own bathroom or by herself and just let it out all at once; but she couldn’t even do that. She didn’t want to let Olivia hear any hissing, that would be game over. 

Every five seconds or so Maddy let out more, she’d drank a lot and the pee wouldn’t stop coming. Her bum was so warm and absolutely soaked, she could even feel the pee running down the back of her thighs, only being stopped by the mattress. She was now spurting pee everywhere, having a full on accident in Olivia’s bed. The streams seemed to get faster and Maddy’s hand was now getting completely soaked, a small puddle had even formed round her crotch. 

Olivia quickly glanced over and saw a worried look on Maddy’s face, “Aw…is ‘Maddy’ about to pee herself?” 

Olivia had know about idea what Maddy was doing and for once in her life, the 5ft7.5 brunette goddess had been defeated. 

Maddy had no reply to Olivia and her mind was on fire. In a moment of madness, she cried out, “FUCK…I’m pissing myself.” Maddy threw off the duvet and shot out of Olivia’s bed, tears now forming in her eyes - and the loud hissing started.

Olivia could already see that the top of Maddy’s leggings were soaked. Her eyes were then drawn to where Maddy had been sitting in the bed - there was a huge wet circle. Olivia couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“You’ve pissed in my b…” Olivia shouted.

Maddy cut Olivia off, “NO NO NO…please. I want my mum!!” Maddy was leaning slightly forward and her knees were pushed hard together. Her legs shaking as she sprayed long jets of pee down them. The warm pee running down inconsistently, soaking her panties and leggings. Puddles were forming next to her feet. Maddy had forgotten what it was like her like to have accident but now she was having another one, but right in front of Olivia.

“Olivia…I’m…” Maddy couldn’t even finish her sentence, tears streaming down her face but she tried to continue, “I did throw my clothes away…I had an accident…I shit my pants” Maddy cried out loudly.

Olivia was still trying to process the situation. Maddy had not only wet the bed, but had left huge puddles all over Olivia’s floor. Olivia had never meant for it to come to this. The jets of pee had slowly stopped and all that was left was the sound dripping pee.

“Babe, it’s fine.” Olivia said, getting out of bed. “Lets get you clean you up.” Olivia, avoiding all the puddles on the floor, held Maddy’s hand and ushered her to the ensuite bathroom - where this whole thing had started that night. 

Maddy wasn’t a girl who cried a lot, she always kept herself together but right now she just wanted to curl up into a ball. She was still leaking as she walked across the room. She was well and truly humiliated.

“Please…don’t tell the girls about this?” Maddy said, Olivia could just make it out through Maddy’s sobs. “Promise?”

“I promise” Olivia replied. 

Despite getting completely out of control. Olivia thought her revenge had been a total success. She got a confession and an unexpected wetting. Although, deep down, she knew this was a secret that she would have to keep. 

—-

Olivia had headed home early the next morning, still thinking about Maddy’s accident. ‘Bring on the new year’ she thought to herself whilst smiling.

18 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

Damn poor Maddy but I did really enjoying the chapter in C=

Poor Maddy ;) thanks for the support once again!! 

11 hours ago, Alnitak said:

beautiful. I kind of want to feel sorry for Maddy, but on the other hand she was a bit of a prick to Charlotte.

she got what she deserved even if it was a little harsh in the end. 

Chapter 5 will be out in a couple of days!! 

New Chapter!!

CHAPTER 5 - Exam Season      

The Christmas break was over. It was a new year and the girls had returned back to the flat, but, only four of them had returned. Due to ‘personal reasons’, Maddy had decided to drop out of uni. She’d left a long message in the group chat explaining how she didn’t think the course was right for her - and that she’d be starting again next year, doing something different. 

Initially reading the message, Olivia had felt extremely guilty. Her last proper memory of Maddy had been her flooding her leggings that night - not that the other girls knew but it was playing on Olivia’s mind. Charlotte who was probably closest to Maddy brought the message up over dinner. 

“I wonder what’s happened?” Charlotte said, as the girls sat round the table.

“Yeah…I hope she’s okay?” Isabella replied quickly.

“May be she just didn’t like the course…or being so away from home.” Olivia added.

“Yeah but personal reasons…?” Charlotte replied, probing, not fully realising the girls didn’t have any of the answers.

“We’ll have to invite her back though…on a night out?” Emma suggested. All the girls looked over in her direction.

“YES!“ Charlotte exclaimed before lowering her voice and continuing, “We can get her back for one final night out…at the end of the year may be?”

“Sounds like a plan!” Isabella replied.

The girls finished their food and one by one stacked their dishes up the side. 

“I’ll clean them.” Olivia said, standing over the sink. She genuinely did feel guilty about whole situation (even though it wasn’t her fault) and wanted to give something back to the girls. Maddy had been one of the louder girls in the flat and she would definitely be missed. 

—-

January had been the toughest month so far for the girls as it was exam season - nothing out of the ordinary had happened though with regards to any accidents. Saying all this, the exams had come and gone quickly. All the girls, except for Emma, felt like they hadn’t put in a sufficient amount of revision.

That’s why Isabella and Charlotte were sat in the library, early one morning - before their respective final exams. Isabella was wearing a white top with high waisted blue jeans, whist Charlotte wore a black top, and a short black skirt, showing off her toned legs. 

“Why didn’t you study with Emma?” Isabella asked. “I mean…she knows everything.”

“Thats the problem…she knows everything, and I don’t.” Charlotte replied, half laughing to herself.

“You could just get her to teach you.” Isabella fired back.

“Bit late now anyway…” Charlotte said with a dejected look on her face whilst staring blankly at her revision notes. She knew she probably wasn’t going to learn anything now anyway.

A moment passed. “Yeah, I’m screwed too.” Isabella said, she was stressed.

Charlotte’s mind thought of her evening plans. “I just can’t wait for the party tonight.” She said, a smile breaking on her face in the process. The girls had planned a flat party, they knew it wouldn’t be the same without Maddy but that wasn’t going to stop them.

“Tell me about it!” Isabella replied. She definitely was excited for the flat party but her main priority was her exam. She’d always been smart at school but these university exams had really challenged her, she hadn’t nearly prepared enough.

Nevertheless, she continued, “What you going to wear?”

‘Honestly, I’ve no idea…” Charlotte hadn’t even thought about it. She was trying to process what she’d just read but her mind wasn’t taking any of her notes in.  

The girls spent another ten minutes in the Library, it was no use though. They both aimlessly looked at their revision notes but nothing was going in at all. Isabella was really stressing, and whilst rubbing her sweaty hands together; saw the time on her watch.

“Shit!” Isabella said loudly. “Exams start in five minutes.” Her face went red.

Charlotte quickly got out her phone to check. “Fuck.”

The girls rushed out of the library, throwing their notes and books into their bags. The exam halls were a five minute walk from the library and so the girls knew they’d have to run. Darting across the hallway and down the stairs - the girls had just made it to their exams in time. 

Emma was already stood in line when Isabella and Charlotte had got there from the Library. 

“I thought you’d forgotten.” Emma said as Charlotte slipped in line next to her.

“No we just…lost track of time…we were in the library.” Charlotte replied whilst panting.

“Well good luck!” Emma replied.

“Thanks! You too.” The girls were then ushered into one of the exam halls. 

“I’ll wait for you here after…” Charlotte heard Isabella call out from behind who was being ushered in the other direction - towards another exam hall.

Isabella was panicking, she definitely hadn’t revised enough for this and had been stressing out so much before, she’d forgotten to use the toilet. ‘Its only two hours’ she told herself. Once all the students were sat down, one of her tutors walked round carefully placing an exam booklet on each desk.

Fuck…looks more like a novel than an exam booklet’ Isabella sighed to herself. She knew this was going to be tough. 

The tutor then walked to the front of the hall and shouted ‘You may start…now!’ Isabella flicked open the first page of the booklet and rolled her eyes. She instantly saw a topic that she hadn’t revised - could this get any worse? 

Charlotte wasn’t in a too dissimilar state to Isabella. Getting to her exam super late had made her extra nervous and so she needed to pee. She was angry with herself as the only reason she’d gone to the library early was to run over a few topics and not be late. 

To make matter worse for Charlotte, she couldn’t stop thinking about how she was the only person to have two marks to her name on the accident chart. She couldn’t concentrate anymore and so glanced over at Emma who was already writing away.  

The exam seemed to take an eternity for Isabella and with thirty minutes remaining, she was getting very desperate. Whilst writing with one hand, she was jamming her other into her crotch. She painfully watched as the hands on the clock slowly went round. 

She was doing so well but then her eyes then widened, she dribbled. She jammed her hand harder into her crotch. ‘Five more minutes, dribble. ‘Four more minutes,’ dribble. Isabella’s panties were getting damper. ‘Three more minutes,’ dribble. It was now quite obvious Isabella was desperate, both her hands were jammed into her crotch and her legs were crossed, bobbing up and down. 

With a minute left the first spurt came out. Isabella had only ever previously felt something like this after the halloween party. She needed to the toilet now. She could not wet herself in the exam hall. ‘Not here…not here…not here…please’ Her mind was racing. 

The exam had ended and by the time all the booklets had been collected, She was on the verge of having a full blown accident. She quickly examined her jeans, she didn’t think that there would be a damp spot - but there was and it was larger than she thought. 

Charlotte and Emma had luckily got out of their exams a little early and waited for Isabella in the hallway. 

“Where is she?…I need to pee!” Charlotte said too Emma, with a panicked look in her eye. Charlotte was starting to get desperate - her crossed legs shaking. Emma wasn’t sure what to make of the whole situation, her insides were tingling, Charlotte’s desperation was turning her on.  

“She’s there!” Emma raised her hand and pointed to Isabella who was hurrying out of the other exam hall.

Isabella had instantly spotted the girls as she left the hall but was dealing with a major problem - she couldn’t stop dribbling in her panties. She knew if she stopped now, nearly five-hundred students would see her flooding her jeans. At the this point though, she didn’t care about any accident - she just wanted to be alone.

Both Emma and Charlotte could see that something was wrong with Isabella as she walked towards them -  although neither said anything. The closer Isabella got, the darker the front of her jeans seemed to get. Both the girls realised she was wetting her jeans.

Charlotte could see that Isabella was in some distress and grabbed her hand and gestured, “This way.”

Hand in hand, Charlotte was doing her best to get Isabella to the nearest toilet whilst also doing her best to stop herself having an accident. As the girls ran down the final corridor, which lead to the toilet, Isabella could already feel the warm peeing running down her legs. 

“Babe…you got this.” Charlotte said, as she felt her black panties getting warm. She wasn’t sure if she was telling that to herself, or trying to keep Isabella’s hopes up.

“I’m wetti…” Isabella couldn’t finish her sentence. She let go of Charlotte’s hand, who had quickly pushed open the door to the girls toilet and entered. It was too late, Isabella froze. Isabella couldn’t control it anymore.

“NOO…” Isabella cried out. The burning sensation was now being relieved. Isabella couldn’t lie, the relief felt great, but not like this. The small streaks that had already formed down her jeans whilst walking over were now being re-covered in warm pee. The denim sticking to her legs. 

There was a constant hissing sound, and no stopping the jets that fired out of her. Her bum, thighs, legs, even her ankles were getting soaked. She was fully shaking, and her legs were quivering hard. She could see students with their phones out, taking pictures and recording. 

A now, nineteen year old Isabella, had just pissed her pants at university - humiliated.

Charlotte on the other hand had rushed into the toilet, and had darted towards the nearest cubicle - sitting down and firing pee into the toilet. Charlotte had made it - just. There was no denying her black panties were wet, along with the top of her bum and thighs but she’d managed to escape the worst of it.

Once she’d finished peeing, she wiped the back of her legs down with some paper towels and examined the damage. Her skirt, ands shoes were fine. For once, she hadn’t been the one to have the accident.   

Emma had followed the girls but had kept a distance behind. She watched the whole accident unfold as large dark streaks had formed on Isabella’s jeans - everywhere. Her mind was racing so badly. After having her own incident on the bus, watching someone else have one was exhilarating. Her pussy was throbbing and she wanted to touch it so badly but knew she couldn’t, not here anyway.

Emma quickly snapped out of it and ran over to Isabella, pushing her inside the toilet. 

Isabella was still frozen. “Emma…I’m…” Isabella was helpless.

Emma put both her hands on Isabella’s shoulders. “Its going to be fine.” She said unconvincingly. 

Emma continued. “Wipe yourself down…dry yourself off. I’ve got my gym clothes in my bag. You can have them.” 

Isabella nodded, tears running down her cheeks.

Charlotte unlocked the cubicle and came out when she heard the girls familiar voices. ‘Oh my god’ she thought to herself, Isabella’s accident had been bad. Charlotte couldn’t believe how much pee there was, and where it was. It had made its way all round her jeans and even to the top of her bum - presumably from wetting when she was sat down in the exam hall. 

Emma had returned with her sports bag and was giving Isabella the clothes. Not a word was said between the girls. Isabella’s tears continued as she struggled to get off her soaked jeans and panties. She quickly dried herself down, and slid Emma’s spare clothes whilst dumping her own in the bin.

Isabella finally broke the silence. “Can we just stay in here for a bit?…I can’t go back out yet.”

Emma didn’t know what to say but blurted out “Everyone will have forgotten about it a few days.” 

“It’ll be fine…honestly.” Charlotte added. “We’ve got the party to look forward too…”

That was the last thing on Isabella’s mind.  

After a five minute wait, the girls slowly headed to the door and left the bathroom. Isabella had left a huge puddle outside the bathroom door. The corridor was almost empty with only a few students walking by. Isabella’s head and heart were pounding. She was having flashbacks of the whole incident - whilst holding back her tears.

As they all rounded the corner back to the exam halls, there was a larger influx of people. All eyes were on Isabella. Both Emma and Charlotte could hear the rumours as they walked past heading to the exit. 

‘Oh my god. Thats the girl who pissed herself

‘She totally wet her pants

‘Apparently she even wet herself in the exam hall

‘Imagine pissing your pants at university…’

The girls finally made it through the crowd. Isabella could not wait to get back to the flat, she just wanted to lock herself in her room and never talk to anyone ever again.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:30 PM, Melificentfan said:

Damn poor Isabella but I totally loved the chapter 

I know, she's had a rough time.

The Next chapter will be out soon 😉

Sorry! Work has been crazy busy of late. Bit of a longer chapter so I’ve broken it up into two parts.

Hope you all enjoy.

CHAPTER 6 - The Flat Party (PART 1)

Whilst Charlotte, Emma and Isabella had been doing their final exam. Olivia had been alone in the flat, putting up fairy lights and other decorations for the party. She must’ve spent a good hour sorting everything out before heading back to her room. She had been excited for the party, a blow out after three weeks of solid exams. Her alone time in the flat being broken as she could hear the girls out in the hallway.

There was a gentle knock at her door.

“Olivia?” Emma said from behind the door.

Olivia jumped off her bed and opened the door “Hey. What’s up?” 

“Can we chat?” Emma replied still standing in the doorway.

“Course, are you okay? You’re making me nervous” Olivia laughed as her and Emma walked back over to her bed, both sitting down.

“Well…” Emma started but stopped. 

“Go on.” Olivia gestured with her hand.

Emma got out her phone and opened up a video she’d been sent by one of her friends. Olivia watched the video and was shocked. The video showed Isabella wetting her pants, soaking her jeans - in university, right outside the toilet door.

Olivia glanced over Emma. “What the fuck!”

“I just thought…you know…you might have liked to see it.” Emma said.

“Emma!” Olivia punched Emma’s arm gently. “I guess I did though. Its hot” 

Emma smiled back and texted the video to Olivia - Olivia’s phone making a ‘ping’  sound in the process.

Emma then reluctantly asked. “So, how did you know you liked it then?…wetting yourself?”

Olivia had a puzzled look on her face, “Well…um…it was after a night out. I’d never been so desperate before in my life. Honestly I think I leaked all the way home in the taxi.” Olivia let out a quick laugh. “And I thought I’d made it when I got to the toilet but…yeah…it just happened.”

There was a pause and Olivia didn’t like the silence. 

“And I guess I liked the feeling.” She said to herself. 

Emma fidgeted on the bed. “And now you do it on purpose?”

“Sometimes.” Olivia glanced over in the direction of her ensuite. “I know I’m safe when I’m in here…so yeah.”

There was another pause between the girls.

“Oh right.” Emma replied with a confusing look on her face. If anyone was to understand what she’d done that night on the bus it would be Olivia. 

“Whats with all the questions?” Olivia barked back at Emma playfully pushing her.

“Haha, I don’t know.” Emma said lying. She knew this was her chance to open up. She could feel her body starting to sweat.

“Well…the thing is.” Emma continued. Olivia looked across and her ears pricked up.   

“I know I don’t have any marks on the accident chart…” Emma paused. “…But I did have an accident.” 

Emma looked down and her face turned a dark shade a red in embarrassment. Olivia’s face was frozen. She couldn’t quite believe what she was hearing. She had been desperate for Emma to have an accident out of all the girls and here she was telling it to her - on her own bed. 

“Well say something.” Emma was regretting it now, her face burning up.

“What happened?” Olivia replied. She was desperate to know more.

“Umm…it was on the bus home from the hockey game.” Emma said, embarrassed. 

“Oh shit! Did anyone see?” Olivia asked.

“No…well…it was outside the bus.” Emma paused once again. “Basically the bus broke down and a few of us needed to pee. I made it to the back of the bus but I just couldn’t stop it.”

“Oh god. I’m so sorry.” Olivia replied quickly making brief eye contact with Emma. 

“I’d basically already wet the bus seat anyways…” Emma laughed.

Olivia’s mind was already creating images of Emma squirming in her seat, dribbling in her panties before flooding them behind the bus. 

“You don’t have to add it to the chart if you don’t want?…no one will know” Olivia said.

“Oh…I…yeah, can we keep it between us?” Emma replied nervously.

“Sure. That’s okay.” Olivia gently reached over and touched Emma’s arm. “It happens babe, don’t worry.”

Emma wasn’t worried, she’d liked doing it. She knew she needed to tell Olivia,  she wanted to tell Olivia. This was her moment.

“I liked it!” Emma blurted out loudly.

There was a pause.

“Wetting…?” Olivia replied slowly. This would be her dream - her crush liked wetting herself.

“Yes.” Emma sighed. “I didn’t know who to tell…and…watching Isabella today” She broke off.

“You sound like me” Olivia joked.

“God…why do I feel like this?” Emma laughed. There was another slight pause between the girls.

“Have you done it again since?…wet yourself?” Olivia asked cautiously. 

Emma looked over. “No…” Her mind was racing. “But I guess I wouldn’t be against it you know?”

Olivia’s eyes widened, had she just heard right. Another girl in the same flat as her wanted to have ‘accidents’ - just like she did. It was her chance to dig deeper and see what Emma really wanted. 

“Is that why you came to me?” Olivia laughed.

“May be.” A smile escaping from Emma’s lips. 

Olivia smiled back. “Well…do you want to have a competition?”

“What do you mean?” Emma said, still smiling.

“Like…a holding competition?” Olivia couldn’t believe she’d just asked Emma that.

Emma fidgeted, “Um…okay.” 

“At a certain point in the night, we can’t use the bathroom. And then just see…” Olivia broke off watching Emma’s eyes.

Emma thought for a second, “But what if I can’t hold…?”

“Well that’s the point…you have an accident.” Olivia gently smiled at Emma.

Emma’s mind went back to the time she’d ran off the bus, slowly wetting herself, the warmth around her crotch, the way her pussy throbbed; she did want to feel that again.  

“Okay.” Emma replied back.

“Great” Olivia said a little to enthusiastically. “Yeah…so…I’ll keep checking in with you throughout the night.”

Emma looked over, “Sure.” 

"Don’t be nervous. If you have an accident… then…you have an accident. It happens.” Olivia quickly fired back.

The girls said their goodbyes and Emma headed back to her room to get ready. Olivia was excited to see a beautiful Emma desperately holding her pee, it would be a dream to her. She knew that she was in for a night to remember. Emma on the other hand, was nervous but very excited.

—-

Once Isabella had returned home to the flat, she escaped into her room and dived on to her bed. She couldn’t believe what she’d just done. She’d pissed her pants at nineteen, it was inexcusable. She’d made an exception for the Halloween accident because she was so drunk but this, disgusting. Isabella had two younger sisters who would get told off if they ever had accidents, who knew what her mum would say if she ever found out about this.  

She sat on her bed thinking about it. The warmth, the humiliation. She didn’t even know if she wanted to drink tonight, she probably would but she’d be glad to see her friends, that was for sure. She needed anything or anybody to take her mind off the accident. After some careful deliberation with herself, this was an accident she couldn’t play down, she escaped to the kitchen and added another mark against her name before heading back to her room.

Isabella had slowly started getting ready, putting on a cute white lace top and some black spray on jeans. Her phone had been ‘pinging’ constantly and she knew that it was her friends - probably letting her know they were on their way. Isabella’s friends, Ellie and Hannah had arrived a little early. They marched down the hallway of the flat with plastic bags in their hands filled with bottles of alcohol. 

Isabella was sat waiting for them in the kitchen. “Hey!” She shouted, slowly getting up off her stool and giving them hugs. 

“This place is so nice.” Hannah remarked, It was her first time seeing the flat. 

“That’s because Olivia has cleaned it. It's usually a mess.” Isabella fired back. 

The three girls, who were on the same course, had planed to move into a three bedroom house next year. It was small but had a nice feel about it and after everything that had gone on here already, Isabella couldn’t wait to get out and move. 

After the quick introductions, both Ellie and Hannah were straight on to the drinks. They poured themselves vodka cokes.

“You want one?” Ellie asked, in the direction of Isabella.

“Sure, why not.” Isabella replied. 

Ellie and Hannah were both part of the cheerleading society and had finally convinced Isabella to join. Both were pretty hard partiers, and hard gym goers but knew Isabella would be up for the challenge. Also, neither wanted to bring it up, but both had seen the video of Isabella wetting her jeans in university. It was quite a common thing though on the cheerleading night outs for a girl to wet herself, or pass out and wet the bed.

“I want to get so drunk tonight.” Ellie said.  

“Same.” Isabella mumbled. She needed anything to take her mind off things and make her day better.

“Congrats on getting in to cheer society.” Hannah said smiling whilst taking a large sip of her drink.

“Its going to be amazing.” Ellie added.

“Thanks girls.” Isabella said. 

They clinked their glasses together and drank.  

It wasn’t long before the party was in full swing. Music blasting out in the kitchen and drinks being passed around in all directions. Isabella, Hannah and Ellie were definitely the most drunk, they’d started early and it was catching up with them. 

‘down it, down it, down it’ There was then a large cheer from the girls as Isabella had downed another drink. Isabella didn’t know if she could stand up at this point. She stumbled up, gathering her balance and headed towards her room, she was going to be sick.

Ellie and Hannah watched as Isabella made her way out of the kitchen in a hurry. Isabella rushed into her room and then to her ensuite. As she opened the toilet she threw up, it made her tired. She rested her against the toilet seat and closed her eyes. 

—-

Charlotte’s start to the party had been a slow one. She’d got dressed and done her makeup in her room by herself. She put on a simple black top with some blue jeans, she was looking forward to the party but was tired from the exams. She also missed having Maddy around, they’d got a lot closer lately and then she’d suddenly just left. Charlotte was being polite, getting involved in the drinking games and trying to talk to as many people as possible. The party started to get interesting after midnight. She observed that Isabella was super drunk along with her friends, and Emma seemed to be drinking a lot, which was super unusual for her.

Charlotte had been playing some drinking games with the girls and then headed back to her room to use the bathroom.

“Charlotte?” She heard her name being called and turned around to see James walking towards her. She’d wanted to avoid him all night. She was still mortified from last time he’d been here.

“Hey…” She said softly.

“You avoiding me?” James fired back, now a step away from her.

“No, just been busy.” There was no denying the flat was busy but she had obviously been avoiding him.

“You’re a bad liar.” James said, with a cheeky smirk on his face. Maddy had always said he was a cheeky guy, and here was the proof.

“Whatever…” Charlotte opened the door to her and entered, also letting James in.

“You’re not going to…you know…?” James’ eyes glancing down at Charlotte’s crotch. 

“Fuck off.” Charlotte shut the door to her ensuite and used the toilet, normally. 

“At least you made it this time.” Charlotte heard James through the door.

Charlotte washed her hands and went back out into her room. 

“What are you doing?” Charlotte remarked, as she saw James looking around her room.

James looked over and sat down on her bed, “I’m just saying hey, you’re the one being weird about everything.”

A frustrated Charlotte went and sat down next to him on the bed, “I’m not. You’re just…invading my space right now.” Ushering him off the bed. 

“Fine.” James stood up and walked over the door. 

“Why you so bothered anyways?…Just because Maddy isn’t here you want to talk to me?” Charlotte remarked.

James stopped by the door, “What? You were friends? Am I not allowed to talk to you?”   

Charlotte walked over to him. “Forget it, people will talk if we stay in here any longer…”  

“Talk?” James replied quickly.

Charlotte was getting agitated. “Stop being annoying, your charm won’t work on me like it did with Maddy.”

“Haha. Right on…don’t flatter yourself.” James laughed.

“Maddy did say you liked a girl with legs.” Charlotte snarled back sarcastically, flaunting her long legs in her skin tight jeans. 

James scanned Charlotte up and down, he was here for one reason and one reason only - to get her out of her clothes and into bed.

Back for part two!! 

Hope everyone is enjoying the series so far.

CHAPTER 6 - The Flat Party (PART 2)

Hannah and Ellie had followed Isabella, they were slightly worried with the amount she’d drank. The girls followed her from the kitchen, down the corridor and into Isabella’s room.

“Isabella, are you okay?” Hannah quietly shouted as they entered.

“She’s probably passed out.” Ellie remarked. 

Isabella was asleep, passed out out on the toilet. Her head was resting against the toilet seat and her legs were sprawled across the floor. Ellie and Hannah observed the situation, and they could even see Isabella’s lips sticking to seat.

“Wipe her mouth” Hannah said. 

“Ew” Ellie replied, she quickly got some toilet paper and wiped Isabella’s mouth, cleaning it of any sick.

“We’ve got to get her into bed.” Hannah stated, before continuing. “We can’t leave her in here” 

“Fine” Ellie said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Hannah gently lifted Isabella’s head and arms, before lifting her body up. Isabella’s arms flopped down as Ellie gently held her back.

“She’s soooo heavy.” Ellie laughed. 

The girls dragged Isabella from her ensuite, through her bedroom and on to her bed. 

“Lift her feet up.” Hannah said whilst laying her body down across the bed.

Ellie just about managed to get her feet on the bed, and that’s when she saw what was happening.

“Oh no” Ellie whispered under her breath.

“What…?” Hannah looked over at Ellie sternly, but then realised what was happening too. She could feel it as she placed the top of Isabella legs sideways on the bed. The top of her legs were wet and getting warmer.

“Oh god. It’s fucking on me!” Hannah flinched away, as her hand had been in contact with the warm pee.

“May be we should have left her in the bathroom…” Ellie quickly replied, cracking a smile at her own joke.

The girls could then hear muffled hissing, and they watched as Isabella helplessly wet herself, and wet her bed whilst passed out. As the pee left Isabella; gravity took its course as it ran down one side of her legs towards the bed. Her black spray on jeans were in turn getting stuck to her legs. Isabella groaned in her sleep, placing her hand by her bum before letting it fall back on to her bed. The hissing went on a for while. 

“Shit, I feel bad for her.” Ellie said whilst heading for the door.

“Yeah…and after what happened today.” Hannah replied.

The girls took one last look back before leaving. They could see a small build up of pee around Isabella’s legs, and one section of her jeans was soaked. It was getting everywhere, she’d soaked herself. Isabella was in for a big shock in the morning.

—-

Charlotte and James were still stood in behind the door, verbally locking horns.

“What can I say, tall girls are attractive.” James edged closer to Charlotte, slightly leaning down over her. 

“Now you want to intimidate me?” Charlotte said,  now enjoying herself.

“You just won’t let me win.” James sighed as he looked away.

“Nope. Never. Sorry.” Charlotte replied. 

James then turned away and put his hand towards the door. 

He looked back, “Tall girls in black dresses who piss their pants though…they're something else.” James didn’t know if he’d crossed the line but a smile hung on his face.

“OI! FUCK OFF!” Charlotte’s face went red and she reached for the door handle, meeting James’ hand in the process. She was pressing down hard on his hand. 

“Seeing you squirm…” James said whilst laughing to himself. 

“You’re not funny.” James was cut off by Charlotte. 

Charlotte didn’t want to go behinds Maddy’s back but she knew she needed to relieve some this tension. Charlotte was now so close to James, she could smell the alcohol on his breath.

James who wasn’t fazed by how close they were continued, “It was funny though, crying as you pissed yourself.”

“You’re a dick.” Their eyes met for a single moment. “You sound like you want to see it happen again.”

James then pretended to put his fingers into his mouth and be sick.

“Not dealing with you anymore.” Charlotte snapped as she slightly opened the door, letting herself out.

“Your loss.” James smirked .

“God you’re annoying.” Charlotte whispered under her breath.

“I heard that.” James shouted back as he headed for the door of the flat.  

Charlotte hadn’t realised the time and it was getting late, people were already starting to leave the party. She turned back around and headed back into her room, quickly getting undressed, throwing her clothes on the floor, before diving into her bed. 

—-

Emma was now at breaking point as she watched as the final guests leave slowly from the party, finally making their way outside of the flat. She must have been holding her pee for at least a few hours, if not more.

Emma remembered what Olivia had said and rushed to the kitchen. It was super late and Emma really just wanted to go to bed but didn’t want to lose the competition. Holding her pee for this long had even made her abdomen hurt. 

Olivia had seen Emma racing to the kitchen and wasn’t far behind. She too had a full bladder and knew if she lost her focus, she would wet herself. Although, observing Emma’s state had made her feel better, as she saw that Emma was wincing.

Emma sat on the sofa, waiting for Olivia to join her. Her hand was firmly jammed into her crotch. She quickly undid the button on her denim shorts, trying to ease the pain but it didn’t really help. She’d never been this desperate and she was so horny, the holding made it worse. Emma slid back into the sofa and without realising, was slowly moving her hand up and down against her denim shorts. 

Ohh’ she moaned as she dribbled a little into her white panties. Emma felt warmth around her crotch. All she wanted to do was cum.  

Ohhh’ she moaned again, this time a little louder accidentally letting out a longer spurt. The relief had been sensational but she quickly realised she’d left a little wet spot on her denim shorts - they’d gone a darker blue. 

Emma’s relief was broken as a desperate Olivia entered the kitchen, jumping on to the sofa and sitting directly next to Emma. Olivia instantly looked across and could see the worried look on Emma face, also observing how hard she was jamming her hand into her crotch.

That drew her attention to the tiny darker spot on Emma’s shorts; despite Emma doing to her best to cover it with her hand. Seeing the wet spot had only turned Olivia on even more.

“You’ve already wet yourself!!” Olivia blurted out.

“It was only a little dribble.” Emma replied quickly whilst slowly letting some more out. She knew she was on the verge of a full blown accident. 

“Wow, look at your bladder.” Olivia said. She then moved her hand across and placed it just above Emma’s shorts. Gently pressing inwards in the hope Emma would start leaking more. 

“Nooo, don’t do that.” Emma couldn’t stop it and she was continuing to dribble in her panties. The warmth spreading across her shorts making her pussy throb. 

“Please…!” Emma moaned. Olivia knew Emma was slowly wetting her pants.

Olivia then confidently moved her hand down and entered Emma’s shorts, still keeping the pressure on. Emma looked down and was scared but had no energy to stop Olivia.

“What are you doing?” Emma said whilst wincing, desperately trying to hold her pee. Olivia’s hand had now breached Emma’s white panties. Olivia could feel the dampness.

“You’re soaked.” Olivia remarked quietly, knowing Emma’s panties weren’t the only thing that were wet. Emma then moaned sharply as Olivia gently rubbed the top of her clit.

The sensations were sending Emma’s mind into overdrive and she didn’t want Olivia to stop. With every rub from Olivia, she couldn’t stop letting out more pee, she was wetting herself. Whilst biting her lip, Olivia rubbed harder. She could see Emma’s body was slowly starting to shake.

Emma’s dribbles had now become streams and long spurts, she had well and truly given in. She was sat in a warm puddle of pee on the sofa with her bum and the backs of her legs constantly getting warmer with the release of more pee.

Olivia was rubbing as hard as she could whilst Emma was spraying pee all over her hand. Emma knew that she was about to cum. She was digging her nails into the material of the sofa, clinging on for dear life.

“Ohhh Olivia…don’t stop!!” Emma cried out whilst cumming. All the tension that she’d built up throughout the night had finally been released, it was ecstasy. 

Watching Emma cum had made Olivia incredibly horny. Olivia couldn’t help herself and leant across, aiming for Emma’s red lipstick, then crashing her lips into Emma’s. In an instant, the two of them were mouth to mouth - kissing hard as Emma was still cumming. Olivia gently moved her now soaked hand from Emma’s pussy and slid herself on top of Emma.

Their lips were locked, and fighting - Emma pushing back just as hard as Olivia was pushing. They gently banged noses, and Olivia pulled away. 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean too…” Olivia froze and broke off.

“Olivia…I” Emma had no response to what had just happened either. She was still trying to process it in her mind when Olivia leant forward and crashed her lips back into Emma’s. Olivia was grinding her body on Emma’s. Throughout the whole of Emma’s orgasm, Olivia’s desperation had reached breaking point. Her thong was now soaked with pee, as she’d leaked. Olivia couldn’t stop her slow dribbles and as she rubbed her body slowly on Emma’s, she starting wetting herself. 

She could feel the warm spread around her crotch, and as she was fighting with Emma’s lips and tongue, moaned to herself. The pee ran down her legs, and on to Emma’s legs. It was escaping in all directions - the relief was what Olivia needed.  

The girls stopped kissing as Emma pulled herself back, she thought she might be wetting herself again as she could feel warm pee on her upper legs but realised it wasn’t her as she saw Olivia was gently biting her bottom lip. Emma put both her arms round Olivia and slid her dress up a little, over exposing her bum, crotch and thong.

Emma looked down and could Olivia’s pee racing out of her thong in all directions with another big stream falling straight downwards on to her own legs. Olivia then found Emma’s hand and placed hers into it before tilting her head back and clenching hard. Olivia moaned slightly and there was an audible hiss. Emma couldn’t take her eyes off Olivia’s crotch, seeing the pee fire out in all directions was making her horny again.

“I can’t stop.” Olivia mumbled. 

“Don’t stop.” Emma whispered back into Olivia’s ear.

Emma didn’t want her to stop, the pee was now flowing down her legs and then into the sofa. The girls crashed their lips together for one final time before they both quickly pulled away as they heard a voice in the hallway.

Olivia jumped off Emma, “Shit! We need to clean up.” She said franticly.

Emma got up and looked down at her denim shorts, it was obvious she’d wet herself and she could even feel the warm droplets slowly falling down her legs from Olivia’s accident.

“I’ll get some paper towels.” Emma replied.   

The girls spent the next five minutes racing around, trying to dry the sofa, and dry up any pee that had made it on to the floor. Olivia had grabbed the bleach out a cupboard and done her best to make everything look presentable again.

“The sofa will dry, we can leave it.” Olivia said, looking over at Emma.

“If you say so.” Emma replied with a smile.

As the girls left the kitchen, Olivia grabbed Emma’s hand directing her into her room, quickly closing the door behind her.

“Stay with me?” Olivia said nervously before continuing, “Tonight…well…its been like the best night of my life.”

Emma’s mind was racing and couldn’t lie, she too had enjoyed the night. “Okay…”

—-

Isabella had never felt so bad in her life when waking up. Her throat was dry, she had banging headache and her muscles felt numb. She looked over at her phone to see a handful of messages but she could check them later, she wanted a shower first. She gently moved her moved her body to the side, trying to slide off the bed. 

‘Wait. What?’  Her mind was trying to process something. Her hand shot down to her crotch, as her crotch area felt heavy and warm. 

‘No no no. SHIT.Isabell shot up, this had woken her up, her mind was racing. She completely froze as she examined the duvet, realising there was a stain. She then carefully lifted her bum off the bed and felt the area, it was still a tiny bit damp. Not only that, the backs of her legs were a little damp, with a stain on, a pee stain.

‘Oh my god’ Isabella jumped off the bed, pulling her duvet off, she’d wet the bed, and badly. She felt the back of her white laced top and it was also damp, everything felt damp to her. She quickly slipped her top and spray on jeans off, and stood naked in her room. She was in shock.  

‘I’ve pissed the bed’  she thought to herself.

‘I’ve pissed the fucking bed’  she said it out loud. Isabella didn’t know what to do. She could now see how soaked her panties were from the accident. This must’ve been the worst twenty-four hours of her life. She’d gone from having an accident outside the toilet door in university to wetting her own bed. 

She needed to sort this problem, and quick.     

—-

Emma bolted upright as she woke up, quickly realising where she was. It wasn’t like she’d never shared a bed with a girl before but not in this capacity. She was lying and could feel the warmth from Olivia’s body. She quickly slid the duvet off and got up, looking down and her soaked denim shorts - ‘fuck’. She looked over to see Olivia still fast asleep as she quickly headed for the door, naked, holding her wet denim shorts, black laced top and soaked white panties.

“Don’t go.” Olivia whispered across the room.

Emma turned back quickly, “Babe…I need to shower.”

“Just ten more minutes” Olivia pushed her luck.

A smile rose on Emma’s lips. “Okay.”

Emma slid herself back into Olivia’s bed, moving herself over to where Olivia had kept it warm. The girls gently wrapping their arms around one another. Emma drifted back to sleep thinking about her night, what a night it was.  

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay. 

Here’s the next instalment. This this is the penultimate chapter. 

CHAPTER 7 - Isabella’s Secret

A few weeks after the party, normality had resumed in the flat and the girls had gone back to their routines. All the girls had been disappointed with their exam results, except Emma who had done exceptionally well. Despite this, the accident chart had been ripped off the wall before the party and never made its way back up. Its days were numbered though and Olivia had no intention of putting it back up after everything that’d happened. It was starting to distance some of the girls from each other, and that was never the plan - it was meant to be a joke and some fun.

Two girls who had got closer through it were Emma and Olivia, and it was becoming more of a regular occurrence that Emma would slip out of her room and join Olivia in bed for the night. They hadn’t kissed much or done anything pee related since that night at the party but both wanted too and knew it was coming. 

Emma checked her phone, and the time was 12:30am. She carefully slid out of her bed, trying to make as little noise as possible, and stumbled to her feet. She took off her grey joggers and baggy hoodie, and found a cute white laced bra and panties. After changing, she grabbed her phone and made her way down the corridor to Olivia’s room.  

Olivia left the door slightly ajar so Emma could enter without making any sound, and Emma did so. Olivia could hear as Emma slid her feet across the room before eventually reaching the side of the bed, lifting the duvet up and sliding herself in. 

“Hey.” Emma whispered. 

“Thought you weren’t going to come.” Olivia quickly replied, gently placing her arm round Emma’s.

“You know I was coming…I just get worried that the other girls will catch me.” Emma said with a saddened look on her face.

“Don’t think about them, they don’t matter.” Olivia then gently pushed her body against Emma’s.

Emma let out a sigh and pushed back, hard. 

“Your body on mine feels so good.” Olivia said whilst simultaneously moaning. Olivia knew that these moments with Emma were Emma’s first proper experiences with a girl and so wanted to make them as special as possible - but also had in the back of her mind that she wanted to recreate the first night they’d had. 

The girls continued to push their bodies against each other and whilst this was happening Olivia ran her hands down Emma’s back, digging her nails in. Emma’s gentle moaning was getting Olivia wet and so she pushed her lips hard into Emma’s, the both of them fighting for air. The kissing was wet and sloppy, but neither wanted to stop. Olivia continued to lead. She eased herself on top of Emma and gently started kissing Emma’s neck whilst gently rubbing on Emma’s clit with her fingers.

Emma’s head was full, her mind was racing. She didn’t want it to stop, but what she hadn’t told Olivia is that she was desperate to pee, very desperate. All the kissing and grinding had made her super desperate.

“I need…to pee” Emma mumbled out quietly whilst moaning.

Olivia didn’t hear what Emma had said, and continued to drive her lips into Emma’s neck. 

“Olivia…OLIVIA!” Emma’s voice got gradually louder. 

Olivia stopped quickly. “Shit! You okay?” 

Their eyes met.

“Yeah…I…its amazing. I just need to pee right now.” Emma said without taking a breathe, looking up Olivia.

“You need to pee?” Olivia replied with a question. Olivia then knew exactly what she wanted to see. “How about we play a game?”

Emma’s eyes softened for a moment as she felt warmth on her crotch. She had leaked. 

“Olivia…I really need to go.” Emma panted out her words.

“How bad?” Olivia fired back, looking down over Emma. She pushed her hand into Emma’s abdomen before moving it down and gently feeling Emma’s white panties. 

“You’re already wet!!” Olivia jumped off the bed and grabbed Emma’s hand, dragging her across the room into the ensuite - the girls ending up in the shower. 

“Aw…are you about to have an accident?” Olivia asked, but she already knew Emma was about to wet herself. She wanted to make her suffer. She pushed her lips back into Emma’s and cupped her hand round Emma’s crotch. Emma’s kissing became wetter and sloppier as she tried to push her legs together, stopping the pee. She could feel the warmth on her crotch, and how it was quickly spreading to her bum and thighs. 

“Are you having and accident?” Olivia could feel her hand getting warmer, the pee was rushing through Emma’s white panties. Emma’s legs then widened a little and she had fully given in. There was a loud hissing and pee filled in Emma’s panties before running down her legs in all directions. Olivia then pressed on Emma’s clit causing her to orgasm hard, she had to cover her mouth as she wanted to scream out.

Once again, watching Emma cum, had sent Olivia over the edge. She tilted her head back and placed Emma’s hand on her crotch - Emma’s hand instantly got warm. Olivia moaned quietly as she stood peeing through her cotton panties. She never got old of this feeling, the warmth spreading round her crotch and down her legs. It make her cum in a second.

The girls then proceeded to kiss in the shower, gently using their hands to caress the others body. They found a rhythm and neither wanted to stop, but their lips were broken apart as they heard one of the other girls walking down the hallway into the kitchen, presumably for a midnight snack. 

Olivia and Emma quickly slid out of their panties and wiped themselves down, their eyes locked on each other throughout. Emma then joined Olivia back in bed, both girls were extremely satisfied with how the night had ended. 

—-

Oblivious to what had happened last night in the room next door to her, Isabella woke up in a panic. Her mum and one of her sisters were coming to visit, but she’d massively overslept, and was meant to meet them in town in thirty minutes. She quickly got out of bed, and rushed out of her room to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. It was still quite early, and Isabella sat peacefully in her underwear eating a fried egg, on a piece of brown toast.  

Once back in her room, she quickly did her make-up, still angry with herself that she’d slept through her alarm, and then threw on some black leggings and a yellow hoodie which also happened to be the nearest item that she could reach. She made sure she put her phone and purse in her bag and headed for the door.  

‘Fuck, should’ve used the toilet’ She thought to her herself, as she walked through the flat car park heading towards the bus stop. She’d been so rushed to get ready that she hadn’t used the toilet and could feel her bladder already starting to hurt a little. She quickly checked her phone, and realised she was definitely going to be late. 

Isabella sat on the bus bouncing her legs as she headed towards town. Three stops to go…two stops to go…one stop to go. The bus then pulled up to her stop and she quickly got off, racing in the direction of some shops where her mum had instructed they should meet.

Isabella spotted her younger sister first, seventeen year old Josie, who was stood casually outside the shoe shop tapping away on her phone, whilst holding a large drink in her other hand. Despite being two years younger than Isabella, Josie was already the same height. Her wavy brown hair was down by her shoulders and she was wearing a cute black top with black flares on, showing the length of her legs. 

“Hey’ Isabella called out and looked over. “JOSIE!?”

Josie turned her head and finally saw Isabella. 

“Hey” Josie said, quickly shuffling her feet over to Isabella and giving her a hug.

Isabella then followed by giving her mum a hug and a peck on the cheek.

“Whats the plan for today then?” Isabella asked, directing the question to her mum.

“Up to you sweetie.” Her mum replied quickly. 

“Well I think we wanted to go shopping for a bit” Isabella gestured across to Josie before continuing. “And then we can watch a movie…may be?”

“Sound good to me.” Josie replied.

“Okay. Well I’ll either be at the café downstairs or doing some shopping too.” Isabella’s mum said whilst ushering them off towards the shops. 

The girls quickly sped off, heading towards a shop they wanted to go in; then going to the basement to find the woman’s section of the shop. Isabella had briefly scanned the signs when entering in case there was a toilet but she couldn’t see any directions for one. ‘I’ll just go at the cinema. she thought to herself.

The girls were checking out some jeans when Josie started talking.

“So…any new boys then?” 

Isabella recognised Josie’s intrusive tone. “Nope. Sorry”

“Such a liar.” Josie fired back. “Didn’t you have a flat party a few weeks ago?”

Any memories of the party flashed back through Isabella’s mind, she was desperately trying to avoid the memory of her waking up in a soaked bed.

“Oh god. Yeah we did.” Isabella said. “Was wild…”

“What happened? Tell me all?” Josie was excited.

“I drank waaaayyy too much…” Isabella chuckled to herself without finishing her sentence.

“And..?” Josie replied.

“Want to know a secret.” Isabella quickly said, looking at Josie.

“Yes.” Josie’s eyes widened. 

“I passed out.” Isabella paused. “And pissed my bed.” At least Josie didn’t know about her halloween incident or university wetting.  

“Ew. What the fuck!” Josie was initially shocked but then started laughing to herself. “You wet the bed!?” 

“Haha, shit happens.” Isabella replied whilst blushing to herself.

“Wow. You’re disgusting.” Josie pushed her lips together. “Can’t believe you pissed yourself at nineteen.”

The conversation quickly changed; Isabella and Josie then spent another hour looking round the shop before being summoned by their mum to come back upstairs.  The film they wanted to see was starting shortly and they needed to get there. Isabella knew there would be a toilet at the cinema but by the time they’d made the walk, bought her sister another drink and queued for tickets, they had to rush straight in - as they sat down the film was literally starting. 

Isabella started getting very desperate towards the end of the film. To add to this, she had to watch her sister drink her ice tea next to her. Isabella had been holding her pee since this morning and it was now early afternoon. As soon as the film finished she darted off to the toilets saying she’d meet them both back in the reception. She finally got to the toilets but to Isabella’s horror, they were out of order. ‘Fuck.’ She thought to herself.

Isabella wasn’t sure if she’d make it home without having an accident but she knew getting back was her only option right now. The car journey was agony, and she’d definitely leaked a little. Luckily though, her black leggings would hide it for now.

Josie leaned over, realising what was going on.

“I’m so desperate. I haven’t peed at all today.” Isabella whispered as she dug her hand into her crotch. 

“Don’t go pissing your pants again.” Josie snarled back with a rise smile on her face.

Isabella was starting to really panic as her mum pulled up into the car park. They walked to the entrance of the flat and Isabella couldn’t hold it, she could feel little streaks off pee running down her legs, the material of her leggings then sticking to her legs. She knew she had a matter of moments to get to the toilet. 

Isabella reigned some composure, and quickly guided her mum and sister up the stairs, and along the corridor. As she was doing this, she discreetly felt the back of her leggings and could feel the wetness. She let out another spurt, the warm pee pooling in her panties before running down her legs. Isabella knew she was about to have a full blown accident in front of her mum and sister. 

Isabella opened the door to her room and that’s when she saw it. The back of Josie’s flares came into Isabella’s view and they glistened a little, around her bum. Isabella thought for a second, there was no denying Josie had drank a lot today, Isabella already knew that; she had seen her with at least two ice tea’s. But after a whole day of teasing about wetting the bed, was Josie about to have her own accident. 

Isabella then observed Josie’s flares glisten again, this time a lot more. In a flash, Josie’s hand move down to her crotch. She must’ve been desperate for so long. 

“OH FUCK. MOVE.” Josie yelled at her mum who was blocking the entrance to the ensuite but it was really no use. Isabella could see Josie biting her life and then could make out the front of Josie’s flares, seeing streaks of pee running down her legs. Josie was wetting herself. Isabella couldn’t believe it. 

As Josie entered the ensuite there was an audible hissing, and pee was flowing down her flares and legs at an uncontrollable rate. The warmth spreading everywhere. 

“NO NO…OH GOD…MUM” Josie cried out as she stood their pissing herself, the pee splattering as it hit the floor of Isabella’s ensuite. Josie finally yanked down her flares and sat on the toilet, letting out the remaining pee but the damage was already done.

“FUCK. I…” Josie couldn’t speak. She was soaked. 

“Aw Josie. Why didn’t you say something?” The mum said whilst trying to figure out a solution to the mess she’d made. She had no idea about Isabella’s situation.    

This whole accident hadn’t helped Isabella’s desperation one bit. She had no idea what to, but in the heat of the moment, she dived into her bed. As soon the duvet was covering her, she fired pee into her already wet black leggings, soaking herself, and her sheets. She couldn’t stop peeing but managed to stop for a second to pull her leggings off, before continuing. She could feel the warmth round her bum, thighs and legs, it took her right back to the accident she’d had in university.

Once she’d finished,  she leant off the side of the bed and picked up a pair of grey joggers laying on the floor. She quickly used the duvet to dry herself and then slid the fresh pair of joggers on before getting out of bed and wondering over to the ensuite.

“Sorry I was just changing, but I’m kinda of desperate too.” Isabella smirked at Josie, who had tears in her eyes and was drying her legs with toilet paper. Her soaked flares just laying on the floor.  Both Josie and the mum left the ensuite briefly to let Isabella use the toilet but neither knew what Isabella had really done - and Isabella wanted to keep it that way.

So here’s the final chapter for now. 

I want to carry on with the series and bring some new characters in… whilst having the old characters return occasionally, what does everyone think??

CHAPTER 8 - Maddy’s Return

The first year of university had finished. The girls had made it through and would be expecting exam results some time in the summer. The accommodation building was starting to empty out, with the majority of students going home but Emma, Charlotte and Isabella remained. Olivia had already said her goodbye’s to everyone a few days before, she was jetting off to Italy with her family. 

Emma had sort of missed Olivia for the past couple of days but they’d never really discussed their relationship together so was starting to assume Olivia was just in it for the fun. Emma knew that she too was in it for the fun but also had started to like Olivia; after all it had been her that had somewhat got her into the whole wetting business.   

This was the girls final evening before all heading home tomorrow, all three sat round the kitchen counter, with drinks in their hands. They’d been invited to Ellie’s cheerleading social at her flat. She currently lived in a flat with eight other students and so had the most space for a party. Isabella was super excited for it but definitely didn’t want a repeat of the last time she‘d partied with Ellie. 

The girls had started drinking and were now waiting for Maddy to turn up. Charlotte had invited her back, and at first she didn’t seem that keen but suddenly changed her mind when Charlotte mentioned that Olivia was already away on holiday.   

“I’m so excited to see her.” Charlotte said. “It's literally been months.”

“I know. We’ve needed this catch up.” Isabella quickly replied, half interested. 

“Yeah. We can get the gossip on what’s she’s been doing.” Charlotte said, looking back at Isabella.

There was a pause between the girls before Isabella asked her question. Isabella had also invited a friend who she was waiting for to turn up. 

“Do you think she’ll come in an outfit?” Isabella asked. 

It wasn’t specifically a fancy dress party, but both Olivia and Isabella had matching cheerleading costumes on. Red and white striped bra, with a red and white striped miniskirt. You can imagine how much leg, and bum they were showing off. Saying this, Charlotte defiantly pulled the outfit off better as she had a slimmer physique. The girls also had matching white trainers on and a black bow in their hair to keep it up. Emma hadn’t fully got the memo about the costumes but looked just as good in a pink bra top with white shorts. 

“I don’t think so…but I actually can’t wait for this party.” Charlotte remarked, taking a sip of her drink.

“Its going to be a crazy one. That’s for sure” Emma said, her mind also flashing back to the last time she partied with Ellie. She’d truly found her love for wetting that night.  

“Definitely” Isabella said whilst changing the song on her phone. 

Charlotte got up from her stool and brought over the vodka and coke, and without asking topped up the girls drinks. Isabella’s phone then ‘pinged’ over the portable speaker.

“Lainey’s here!” Isabella remarked excitedly.

Isabella quickly shot up from her stool and raced out of the kitchen. Emma and Charlotte could hear her as she crashed open the door and started shouting excitedly. It was only a matter of moments before she came crashing back into the flat and through the kitchen door.  

Emma’s jaw dropped when she saw Lainey come through the door. Lainey had dressed like an eighties fitness instructor, with a red leotard on, and grey sparkly tights - not to mention her huge hooped earrings. Lainey was only about an inch taller than Emma and both girls had a very similar physique. Things only started to get better for Emma when Isabella introduced her to the group.

“She’s just broken up with her girlfriend so…she’s out to have some fun tonight.” Isabella said, and those were the only words that Emma had really taken in.

The girls all quickly introduced each other and started to drink again. About five minutes into the drinking, Charlotte got a text. 

“Maddy will meet us their!!” She shouted over the music.

That was the sign for the girls to sort themselves out and head to the party.  

—-

As soon as the girls reached the party, they knew it was going to be a wild one. They could already hear the music blasting out and could see lights flashing as they approached Ellie’s flat. Both Charlotte and Isabella were already very drunk and stumbled through the court yard before entering the flat.

Isabella was greeted as soon as she walked through the door. 

“You made it!” Hannah shouted at Isabella, then immediately scanned Isabella’s and Charlotte’s outfits. “Oh my god…I love your outfits. Look so good!!”

Hannah was wearing something very similar to Isabella and Charlotte. She had the university cheer kit on, which was a purple and white bra top, with white shorts that had purple stripe across. Isabella had also observed the Hannah’s outfit, she didn’t want to admit it but she thought her own and Charlotte’s looked better. 

“Yours looks amazing too.” Isabella said unconvincingly.  

“Well don’t just stand there, come inside and get a drink.” Hannah ushered the girls through the hallway and lead them to the kitchen. The kitchen had been turned into a makeshift disco area. Loud music was playing, drinks were scattered around everywhere and lights were flashing from all the corners.  

“ISABELLA!!” Ellie shouted, from the other side of the room.

Isabella and Hannah made their way over towards Ellie, whilst Charlotte had dragged Emma and Lainey to get more drinks. 

“So glad you could make it.” Ellie said whilst giving Isabella a hug. 

“Same. You lot know how to party.” Isabella replied.

“Lets hope you don’t have another accident." Ellie said jokingly, prodding Isabella in the process. 

Isabella blushed. “Shhh…someone might hear.”

“Can’t deny it was a funny though.” Hannah said whilst laughing.

“Not when she was pissing on us.” Ellie laughed back. 

“Stop it!” Isabella said through gritted teeth.

“We’re only messing with you. Shit happens.” Ellie broke off for a second. “Some cheerleader will definitely piss herself tonight. Look at us, we’re already fucked.”

Isabella knew that Ellie had only said that to make her feel better, but it left her with some comfort. 

“Come on then, let’s party.” Hannah shouted, whilst grabbing Isabella’s hand and dragging her into the circle to dance.  

—-

It was already well past midnight and into the early hours of the morning but the party was still in full flow. Emma wasn’t a natural party girl and needed regular air to cool herself down from all the dancing. She made her way outside down the back fire escape and felt her arm being yanked. Emma froze for a second.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you!” A blonde girl who was sat to the side suddenly stood up.

“FUCK! I thought I was being attacked.” Emma gasped for air. 

“Sorry.” She said whilst pressing her lips together. “I’m Daisy.”

“I’m Emma.” Emma observed Daisy quickly, she was wearing the same outfit that Ellie and Hannah had been wearing, with a full face of make up and red lipstick - not to mention her bleached blonde hair. Emma assumed she was part of the cheer team. She also noticed that Daisy looked very drunk, she was holding onto the railing, helping herself to stay upright. 

“Do you know where the toilets are?…There was a massive queue inside and…” Daisy’s hand shot down to her crotch. “I’m literally about to pee myself.”

Emma was taken aback by the question. It also somewhat explained why Daisy was struggling to stand up, and now she pushing her knees together. 

“Erm…I don’t know.” Emma looked around hopelessly. “It was so busy inside.”

“Oh god!” Daisy said, franticly trying to hold her pee in. She was now swaying slowly from side to side, doing all she could to stop her pee coming out. 

Emma knew that Daisy was seriously desperate, and quickly scanned around again. “Wait…let’s go down. There’s no one around at the moment.” 

Daisy nodded and tip toed down the fire escape while Emma followed. It was only ten or so steps before they reached the ground. 

“Oh god… nooo…I can’t get caught.” Daisy said, she was leaning back against the brick of the building. The girls could hear the chatter from around the corner, presumably people stood outside smoking.

“Its fine.” Emma wasn’t sure why she’d said that, but she was trying her best to comfort Daisy - after-all she too had been in this position before.

“No…you don’t understand.” Daisy paused for a moment. “Wetting yourself on the cheer team isn’t an option.”

Emma raised her eyebrows at Daisy.

“OH SHIT.” Daisy cried out. Daisy then proceeded to lift her skirt to check the damage. Emma could make out a small round wet spot on her panties.

“If the cheer captain finds out…” Daisy broke off and her eyes widened. She had leaked again, but this time a lot more, the warmth of the pee reached her bum, and the back of her thighs. Her legs were tightly crossed but Emma could still make out the droplets of pee streaking down her bare legs. 

“HELP. I’m pissing my pants.” Daisy’s voice sounded so desperate. Emma knew though that deep down there was nothing she could really do. 

“FUCK…” Daisy pushed her hands harder into her crotch but it did nothing. The warmth was spreading around her crotch once again and now down her legs. She was now fully pissing her pants. Emma watched as the dribbles turned into streams, running down the front and back of her legs. Daisy’s legs crept opened for a second and large stream shot straight down towards the ground.

Daisy looked sternly at Emma.  “You can’t tell anyone about this! NO ONE!”

“I promise I won’t.” Emma quickly replied. Emma was curious as to what would happen if the cheer captain found out. 

“Shit. I need to dry my legs.” Daisy said under her breath. 

Using her initiative, Emma quickly ran towards the bins and found a small piece of cloth before coming back.

“This’ll have to do.” Emma said nervously whilst giving the cloth to Daisy. 

Daisy then slid off her soaked panties and threw them behind a bush. 

“I hope no one finds those.” Daisy said whilst blushing. 

“So…what does the cheer captain do?” Emma asked politely. 

Daisy looked up. “What? If they find you’ve had an accident?”

“Yeah?” Emma said. 

“They put you in Nappies. NAPPIES!” Daisy broke off. “Nine girls had accidents this year and had to face that punishment.”

Emma was shocked. “Oh wow.”

“Yeah…and it’s through the day.” Daisy continued. “If you have another accident in them…you have to keep them on.”

“That’s humiliating.” Emma was still shocked.

“Yeah…so…we better get back inside.” Daisy said whilst starting to climb back up the fire escape. The girls then made their way back inside to the party.  

—-

As Daisy had found out, there were only two toilets available in the flat, but due to the number of students who had turned up to the party, and the amount people were drinking, there were large queues. She had been the unlucky one that hadn’t made it. After Daisy’s accident, Emma had returned inside and started dancing with Lainey, and Isabella.

“Where’s Charlotte?” Emma shouted over to Isabella. 

“She went to the toilet.” Isabella shouted back.

Emma didn’t know what to think after the ordeal she’d just seen but she did worry a little if Charlotte would even make it.

“Okay.” Emma replied. “How long’s she been gone for?”

“I don’t know…like ten minutes may be?” Isabella was far too drunk to be counting the exact minutes that Charlotte had been gone for.

“Right.” Emma said. 

“Why you so concerned anyways? Isabella fired back. “She’ll be fine.” 

“Doesn’t matter.” Emma broke off.

Emma had every right to be concerned. Charlotte had been stood waiting for the toilet for over fifteens minutes, but the line hadn’t moved. Apparently, the two toilets had been separated, one for girls, one for boys - which made no sense to Charlotte. She was starting to get very desperate, she hadn’t felt pressure in her bladder like this since the time she wet her black dress in front of Maddy and James. 

Charlotte looked around and could see that many of the other girls were struggling too. At lot of them doing a little pee dance and tightly crossing their legs. One of the girls then shouted from the front of the queue. 

‘You won’t believe this!! Gabi has pissed her pants!’

There was an initial streak of laughter but that quickly died down when all the girls in the queue realised it could be them next. Charlotte then panicked as she felt warmth on her crotch, and the top of her legs, she knew she was about to have an accident in front of everyone. 

James had spotted Charlotte from a distance, her long legs were easily recognisable in the outfit. He raced over. 

“Quick!!” James grabbed her arm. He then pulled her down the corridor, round a few corners before entering a room.

Charlotte had realised who it was. “JAMES!!” 

James’ pulling hadn’t helped her and she’d definitely dribbled, she could feel that the pee had breached her panties and was now dribbling down her legs. 

“James!!…I’m peeing myself.” Charlotte cried out as she felt the warmth of the pee reach her bum. She then realised James had dragged her into a bathroom - she threw herself on to the toilet, lifting up her skirt in the process. 

James watched Charlotte as she realised pee through her panties and into the toilet.

“Feels so good.” Charlotte sighed. 

“You might want to wipe you legs.” James remarked.

“I know…I can see.” Charlotte replied aggressively. 

“At least you weren’t the first…and you won’t be the last…honestly.” James said. 

“What do you mean?” Charlotte replied, with a tear now forming in her eye.

“These cheerleaders…” James went on.

“Huh?” Charlotte said confused. 

“That girl…Gabi.” James said. 

“I don’t follow.” Charlotte said, still looking confused. 

“They do it on purpose.” James stated. “If you…you know…pee yourself, they make you wear a nappy.”

“What the fuck. That’s crazy.” Charlotte had her mouth open in shock.

“Yeah…and they make you hold it for hours.” James said.

Charlotte just shook her head. She then pulled some toilet paper off the role and started wiping her legs. 

“How do I look?” Charlotte asked whilst standing up. “Can you notice?” 

“You look sexy!” James replied with a smile on his face. 

Just as the two of them got up and headed to leave the flat, Maddy stood in the doorway. James had no idea that Maddy would be coming to the party. 

“Its not what you think.” James paused. “I was just helping her…errr…clean up.”

“Yeah sure.” Maddy said sarcastically.

“Honestly.” James replied. 

“Care to explain?” Maddy said whilst glaring at Charlotte. 

“Its true…” Charlotte stopped as she locked eyes with Maddy.

“Well…my best friend and my…ex-boyfriend are coming out of an empty room together at a party. So will one of you tell me what’s going on?” Maddy raised her voice.

“I pissed myself…” Charlotte blurted out. “…Again.”

Maddy rolled her eyes. “You’re disgusting.”

“James saved me…” Charlotte said whilst looking across at James. 

“You know what…you two look good together.” Maddy stopped to look at Charlotte. “You invite me back and want to treat me like this. I’m off.” Maddy turned and walked away. 

James couldn’t lie to himself, Maddy had looked extremely hot in her high waisted blue jeans but right now, he had Charlotte to deal with. He waited for Maddy to be out of sight, and gently leant across and pushed his lips hard into Charlotte’s. The two of them stood their kissing. With one foot, Charlotte pushed the door closed before breaking her lips from James. 

“Who’s room is this?” She asked. 

“Its mine.” James replied.

Charlotte smiled.

—-

It was early morning and the party was finally starting to die down. Emma was stood at the door waiting for Lainey to return; who was looking for Isabella. Many of the cheerleaders and students had crashed out and were starting to head home. Isabella had been dragged away by Ellie and Hannah some time ago and hadn’t returned. Lainey came back into view and shuffled back over to Emma. 

“I can’t find Isabella anywhere.” Lainey said. 

“I can walk you back, I’m going home anyway.” Emma replied back. The truth was, she wanted to walk Lainey back. Emma still couldn’t get over how attractive Lainey was, if only she had the confidence to tell her. 

“Can I use the toilet quickly?” Lainey asked.

“I heard it was blocked…?” Emma wasn’t sure if that was true, but she had seen that there was a massive queue. 

Lainey winced, “Hmm…okay. I’ll try and hold it.” 

Lainey then continued, “How longs the walk?”

“Fifteen minutes.” Emma paused. “Will you be okay?” Not that Emma would ever admit it but after seeing Daisy wet her cheerleading costume earlier in the evening, the perverted side of her wanted Lainey to soak her red leotard and grey sparkly tights. 

“I think so.” Lainey said back with a brave face. She wasn’t even sure how much she’d drank but all she knew its that she was absolutely desperate to pee.

The two girls left, and walked through the car park, heading home.

“What a crazy party.” Emma said, to make conversation.

“Yeah…I know…Isabella parties hard haha.” Lainey replied.

“Tell me about it.” Emma sighed.

The girls chatted and laughed as they walked home. The sky was already brightening up a little, showing how early it was. Emma even felt a trickle of sweat on her forehead, the air was thick and it was still hot outside. Emma had observed that Lainey seemed to be doing well for the first ten minutes of the walk but it all changed only a few minutes away from the apartment.

“We’re nearly there.” Emma remarked. 

Lainey had never been this desperate before in her life, nor had she ever peed herself before.

“I’m so desperate.” Lainey stopped in her tracks. “Give me a second.”

Emma watched as Lainey pushed her legs hard together. Emma could literally see the gate out the corner of her eye, which was the entrance to the apartment blocks  

“I’m fine…” Lainey said lying to herself.

Lainey had only just met Emma earlier this evening and really didn’t want to cause a scene, or have an accident for that matter. Her eyes then shot wide open as some pee dribbled out. Lainey acknowledged this by taking a longer step and wiggling her legs but she continued to walk.

Lainey was relieved when they finally got through the gate. She was too embarrassed to say anything to Emma but she had definitely dribbled a bit more. She sort of knew at this point, the little wet spot on her red leotard had grown, she could feel some wetness on her tights. 

Emma opened the door and let Lainey in. Emma didn’t want to say anything either but she too could the darker patches on Lainey’s leotard - it was making her extremely horny. Emma checked out Lainey’s bum whilst they walked up the stairs and saw the slight damp patches on Lainey’s sparkly grey leggings glisten ever so slightly. Lainey was wetting herself. 

Lainey felt a single streak run down from her bum and down her legs to her knees. Emma pretended like she hadn’t seen.

“How are you doing?” Emma asked. “My room is that one…it’s unlocked.” Pointing towards her door.

“I’m okay…thanks.” It was all Lainey could get out as she felt another streak run down her leg. The pee was starting to pool in her red leotard and she realised she was really wetting her pants like a little girl.  

Lainey made two steps towards Emma’s door before another longer spurt shot out. Emma watched as it flew down Lainey’s leg, darkening her tights. This was quickly followed by another one, this time a lot larger, Lainey’s grey tights were now getting soaked and Emma watched as Lainey slowly wet her pants.

“Oh fuck. I’m peeing myself.” Lainey said, but she didn’t turn to face Emma, she was too embarrassed. 

It was impossible for Lainey to hide it, the pee had made its way everywhere. Lainey didn’t move a muscle but she could feel the warm pee running down her legs, pooling by her shoes. The original spot on her red leotard had grown, and was now the size of a cereal bowl, mooning all the way round to her bum. She had well and truly pissed her pants. 

Emma stood and watched it all happen but knew she needed to say something.  

“Its fine, don’t worry.” Emma said whilst walking slowly towards Lainey. “Lets get you cleaned up…”

“I wet myself at nineteen.” Lainey said, tears falling from her eyes. 

“We’ve all been there.” Emma replied, trying to make Lainey feel better. Emma put her arm round Lainey and escorted her into her room. 

“I’m so embarrassed.” Lainey sobbed. “Please don’t tell anyone.”

“I won’t, don’t worry.” That was the second time tonight Emma had muttered those words. Emma knew that Lainey didn’t know the half of it, but for Emma, watching that accident had been the highlight of her night.