Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Little wet patch after going to the toilet at school

Anyone else noticed how back when you were at school with other boys of your age, they often didn't always pee in the urinal cleanly? By that, I mean some of them would get their aim wrong and peed on their pants a bit in the process.

I remember often noticing conspicuous tiny wet streaks after my buds went to the toilet on their pants.

Me included, as not only I sometimes get my aim wrong, I would also start peeing before I can unzip, just because I stood in front of an urinal.

2 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Anyone else noticed how back when you were at school with other boys of your age, they often didn't always pee in the urinal cleanly? By that, I mean some of them would get their aim wrong and peed on their pants a bit in the process.

I remember often noticing conspicuous tiny wet streaks after my buds went to the toilet on their pants.

Me included, as not only I sometimes get my aim wrong, I would also start peeing before I can unzip, just because I stood in front of an urinal.

I remember that, or like, after they'd finish, they'd tuck in prematurely and dribble a bit into their pants

7 hours ago, NiagraFalls said:

growing up in the 1970's i guess i never noticed because we were all wearing garish plaids and tie-dye patterned pants, and most of them were poly-blend. you couldn't see a stain on those...come to think of it, maybe i shoulda peed my pants a lot more than i did....hmmm

That's how I could get away with constantly having a wet spot on my pants. No one thinks it's anything other than the remains of a messy peeing boys tend to do.

Yeah, you should've! Peeing your pants as a kid is far less embarrassing as an adult after all!

6 hours ago, diokno44x said:

I remember that, or like, after they'd finish, they'd tuck in prematurely and dribble a bit into their pants

I often did this as well, both accidentally and purposefully out of laziness. I already zipped my pants and fixed my belt. Why should I bother undoing that all over again? I'd rather just finish in my pants. The spurt should be small after all.

From 6 years old to about 8 years old I went to a very strict private all-boys day prep school we had a very strict uniform code you had to wear white cotton brief pants light grey short trousers navy socks a white button-up shirt with the school tie and a grey blazer with purple braid all around the edge which OK this looked very smart but for a 6 year was not that easy and daunting! There were also strict rules you could only go to the toilet in the break times! Naturally, this resulted in many accidents of some of the younger boys and if you did wet you were very severely told off and often humiliated in front of the whole class! How things have changed thank goodness.  Luckily I never did have a full-on accident as by 6 I had good control and thankfully the white briefs my mum brought for me were thick and had like a towelling lining inside being honest I often leaked a little in these pants particularly the run-up to lunchtime which seemed a long time from morning break it seemed this is when most boys had accidents it was a long hold for a 6-year-old as straight after morning break we had to drink our cold bottle of milk which was a1/3 of a pint! then sit till lunchtime! Luckily this school was in just a short walk from where we lived so I use to go home at lunchtime so would be able to put some dry pants on if I had leaked a little. I'm sure mum must have known but bless her she never said anything to embarrass me about this.

Plus my pencil shape willy had a long foreskin and I have always suffered from long after dribbles/trickles when I put him back in my pants there again my nice thick pants took care of this mostly I do often remember a long after trickle running right down my leg as I put him away mind. But I have vivid memories of my short time at this prep school of seeing many boys some had little and some big circular damp patches on their light grey short trousers either due to after dribble or leaking due to being overfull and not allowed to the toilet And many younger boys got into the toilets and were so full they would just relax and let go and start weeing before they had there willy out that happened a lot I remember. Plus loads of miss aiming most of these boys came from quiet well do family's most had never seen a urinal or stood up and peed a this age so you can imagine pee sprayed all over the show! Thankfully mum could see this school was not for me and anyway just before my 8th birthday we moved to a lovely small rural village and I went to the most lovely rural small Primary School where there were only about 30 children and the two young teachers here became more like friends and were so kind we could wear just what we liked and were openly encouraged to go to the toilet when we needed to as long as we asked. I don't think from memory I ever saw anyone have a full-on wetting accident at this school from my time there from 8 till 11year old and I left for the big school! Mind in my case there were still lots of long pee after spurts after I put my willy away still in my case! And made more prevalent by now having just my thin bright coloured nylon briefs on but I normally would wear dark long cord trousers so little evidence would show! Happy days. Kev.