Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Real Accident!!

17 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Very interesting find. She has to be omo fan, otherwise she wouldn't post this video on-line. I don't see other explanation for that.

I understand that she tries to raise awareness for urinary incontinence in women after childbirth. And she also seems to earn money with fitness programs for strenghtening the pelvic muscles - I might be wrong here, but I just googled her. So it seems to make sense for her to post such a video even if she's not into omorashi. But we'll probably never know! 😉

50 minutes ago, JensH2 said:

I understand that she tries to raise awareness for urinary incontinence in women after childbirth. And she also seems to earn money with fitness programs for strenghtening the pelvic muscles - I might be wrong here, but I just googled her. So it seems to make sense for her to post such a video even if she's not into omorashi. But we'll probably never know! 😉

Someone who isn't at least a little into omorashi probably wouldn't choose that career path, though...

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)

This is truly amazing!

Personally, I doubt she's into omo. It's just the thing that happened and you could see, she's hiding it away from the camera. Can happen when you're properly hydrated and then fits well into her narrative overall and some + points for her programmes (if she helps people strengthen their 'bladders' it makes her way more approachable and 'normal' if she is also the one who shares the same issue and troubles, so why not turn the mishap into a marketing strength?)

12 hours ago, hottlam said:

This is truly amazing!

Personally, I doubt she's into omo. It's just the thing that happened and you could see, she's hiding it away from the camera. Can happen when you're properly hydrated and then fits well into her narrative overall and some + points for her programmes (if she helps people strengthen their 'bladders' it makes her way more approachable and 'normal' if she is also the one who shares the same issue and troubles, so why not turn the mishap into a marketing strength?)

Doesn't really inspire much confidence in teaching women to hold it, though...I'd be happy if more women followed her example!

I had seen the photos of that, but never saw the video. Thanks for posting. Years ago there was an exercise show on TV with a few woman and one day it caught my eye because one of the women's crotches was wet. Watched it a bunch of times after and one time she clearly had a wet spot growing on her purple spandex pants while she was doing jumping jacks that ended up going almost to her knees. The next day she spoke about urinary incontinence with exercise and how to adjust the workout if necessary. Nothing about her pissing her pants the day before though. It was on a public broadcast and I was never able to find it recorded anywhere. Too bad.

• 1 month later...