Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Experiences with girlfriends: Samantha

wow man great story! shame she didnt wet herself but maybe you have a story who finish like that 🙂

Cannot wait for me stories 🙂

I wish I could contribute but never got so lucky like you.

wow man great story! shame she didnt wet herself but maybe you have a story who finish like that 🙂

18 minutes ago, spike said:

Thanks! Im definitely lucky to have dated many lovely women and experienced a fair share of incidents with them haha. Feels great to finally put them into writing since I enjoy reading many stories from others on this site

17 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

I love hearing stories like this. The stories that I have from my girlfriends are some of the stories that I’m the most fond of. I’ll likely be posting another one soon, since you’ve gone ahead inspired me again! Thank you for sharing @Linxsquat

Thanks man! I wholeheartedly agree, spending so much time with a person will lend itself to some interesting scenarios lol. Big fan of your writing btw, keep it up!

3 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

I love hearing stories like this. The stories that I have from my girlfriends are some of the stories that I’m the most fond of. I’ll likely be posting another one soon, since you’ve gone ahead inspired me again! Thank you for sharing @Linxsquat

Thanks man! I wholeheartedly agree, spending so much time with a person will lend itself to some interesting scenarios lol. Big fan of your writing btw, keep it up!

41 minutes ago, Linxsquat said:

Thank you man :’) that means a lot to me!! Out of curiosity, did any of your girlfriends actually definitively know that you had this fetish??

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)
30 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Thank you man :’) that means a lot to me!! Out of curiosity, did any of your girlfriends actually definitively know that you had this fetish??

Tbh I’m not sure. I have never told any of them but I’m the kind of guy who will reference peeing in a casual way from time to time when appropriate (similar to how a non-omo person would discuss it, nothing too much that would give my secret away) and all the girls I’ve ever dated have reciprocated in terms of their comfort with discussing peeing or other private topics (ex: my current gf and I like to go swimming in the ocean and she will always say when she’s peeing or about to pee as a playful warning to stay a few feet away from her lol). Some of them might have noticed because they would start to reference peeing from time to time or not be shy about announcing needing to go. My paranoid self would think that they were trying to get a rise out of me and that my secret was out but it could also be explained as an overall comfort with spending so much time with a person