Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Best WETTING I've EVER SEEN

Guest Nils JD

Jane, this sounds absolutely amazing!
What a nice wetting by Izzy, but also a mind-blowing cute situation when she walked on you wetting! ❤️

How often do you wet yourself these days? I hope you have time to enjoy it. 🙂
Plus (might be an unusual question, but your story cover makes we wondering...) have you ever wet your shoes?
I'm curious, haha.

Yours, Nils from Germany.

13 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

This is dazzling 😍 So do you still see Izzy? She sounds like the kind of person I'd fantasize about for decades.

I do, thankfully we've stayed in contact, she lives a few hours away now but we see each other at least six or seven times a year and call every week. 🙂

+ You and me both! She was the first girl I was ever attracted to, she made me realise I was bisexual and we've had a few amazing times together. 🙂

8 hours ago, DrPepper said:

More stories please wow

Sadly, i've only seen a few more wettings but Izzy and I have a tonne of mental experiences together. Our prom night was honestly one of the CRAZIEST things I think i'll ever do; sadly no wetting involved 😞 but let's just say that it wasn't boys who got our dresses off that night... 😏

8 hours ago, Nils JD said:

Jane, this sounds absolutely amazing!
What a nice wetting by Izzy, but also a mind-blowing cute situation when she walked on you wetting! ❤️

How often do you wet yourself these days? I hope you have time to enjoy it. 🙂
Plus (might be an unusual question, but your story cover makes we wondering...) have you ever wet your shoes?
I'm curious, haha.

Yours, Nils from Germany.

It didn't feel cute at the time but in hindsite, it was a bit, haha. She was really nice about it.

I'm quite busy, i'm a freelance writer; hence why I write erotica for commission here. ( £2.00 per every 1000 words, shameless plug. 😉 ) But I usually get the chance at least once every couple of weeks, sometimes more; occasionally less.

+ ALL THE TIME! If I can do fully clothed wettings, it's usually the most fun to me. Last time I got the chance for that was back in January but I was wearing similar to that image: Tight blue jeans, red instead of pink canvas trainers, white cotton underwear, tight blue top and no-bra. I was roleplaying a fantasy of wetting myself on a date, so I ended up losing control while sat at my dinner table; after six hours of chugging lemonade. It soaked my jeans completely, I could feel about five different streams of pee running down my legs and a lot poured into my shoes; so afterwards, once I got out of my puddle, I had to wring out my socks and shoes, leave them to try for a while.

If you ever want me to commission a little bit of fantasy writing for you there OR want to hear more about what I get up into in my free time, drop me a message and i'm sure we can sort something. Otherwise, you'll just have to wait until I post another experience. 😉 

14 hours ago, MasterP said:

That is an awesome story!  Thank you for sharing ❤️

It's a shame nothing more happened for you.

Sadly, not that time, though Izzy and I have had plenty of other moments together and actually, two other separate omorashi experiences. One was a near-wetting which was frustrating but super hot, the other was another wetting but it was a mutual friend; while we were both desperate, long story, camping trip. 

48 minutes ago, Jane Jones said:

Sadly, not that time, though Izzy and I have had plenty of other moments together and actually, two other separate omorashi experiences. One was a near-wetting which was frustrating but super hot, the other was another wetting but it was a mutual friend; while we were both desperate, long story, camping trip. 

I have time for a long story if you want to tell it. Thank you for the original story it was nice!

On 2/25/2020 at 5:29 PM, Jane Jones said:

Please tell those too!