Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sorry, I’m not a good story teller and my English are far away from perfection but I promise a comeback so... let’s do it.

I was home alone finally this weekend after a long time waiting for it. I try to ask for a dare to accomplish to add to the fun. So, I wake up yesterday reading the forum to see if someone answered me. The result.... a complete day no toilet (if I had to do #2, I wet myself before going to toilet) and can change my clothes only 3 times during the day. So I used the toilet only for my morning pee because I was not home alone before 10 and was already at 9 when I wake up...

My first set of cloth: grey pant pyjamas, habitually I didn’t wear panty under it but to add of the fun I put one on, and a grey T-shirt 

so i begin my day with my coffee like I always do. I was planed to take it easy during the morning I drink 2 glass of water watching a movie. So after my movie (around 11 o’clock) I had to pee again... for this first time, I just sat on the toilet with my cloth on because didn’t wanted to have to wash the complete house after my fun..... So it resulted of my scrotch completely wet and my bump too. After that, I begin to do my chores... so I was the dishes... my wetness was just enough to drop a bit around my leg but not enough to drop on the floor. And after that prepared myself something to eat... a spicy soup with a big glass of water... So after eating I had to pee again... so back on the toilet cloth on again... I had some more chores to do, and to add to the fun i decided to pass the rest of the day drinking like a rapid desperation method but pee myself unless used the toilet. mid afternoons ... 2 more visit on the toilet to completed everything... and my pjs enough wet dripping on my feet... 

second set of cloth: put 3 pairs of panties with work pants and a shirt plus a pair of socks. 

This time no more sit down on the toilet... Ser un a bed conforter  under my computer chair and sit down there until the dinning time ... I bring with me 2 litters of water and a tequila bottle... (alcohol helped me just enough to relax myself) so I piss myself  several time sit there playing my video games... I was completely wet after that... Can feel the wetness of my shirt on my belly... so when I stop playing i just changed myself again... and clean everything... 

My last set of cloth: my everyday jeans with panty sock and belt to push on my bladder... pair of socks as my preferred shirt

After that, it was Time to prepare the dinner. For this last set of clothes, I decided to go for a desperation pee and I slow down the drinking too. So at the end of evening Is was truly desesperate... I dribbled on my seat, cross my led, press between my leg ... so that means it’s time for me to complete the day..... I stand in the bath and let a little spurts going out to try to release the pressure... was really hard to stop peeing but I managed to.... 1 minutes later the pressure was at 10/10 again so I try to let a spurt going out again... this time I didn’t managed to stop.... I completely wet myself and it was a real pleasure to let all that pressure going out.... I was standing in the bath, feet in my puddle.... 

It completed my day without toilet... it let you imagine the end of story... but it finish after that with a long hot shower.... 

Edited by Moumou (see edit history)