Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dominating Another Couple

This is our first real post outside of the introduction.  

My wife and I are both switches, and really enjoy most aspects of both being submissive and dominant.  We play a lot with BDSM, humiliation play, age play, and diapers.  We owned a blog  where we posted a lot of our play.  It had approximately 50 or so posts with videos, photos, and such.  It is now deleted along with all our previous content.  

Our favorite part of the blog was interacting with other couples.  There was one couple early on that we still talk about 2 years later.  They were both early 20s, and lived in Florida.  They were also switches who enjoyed similar likes.  After chatting awhile it was clear they were proud, loud, and unashamed of their sex play.  It included involving other people, sex clubs, BDSM dungeons, etc.  They eventually sent us some kinky photos from their playtime.  The guy was probably like 6” 5’, dark hair, very lean, had a 6 pack, and was attractive.  The gal was blonde, short, petite, very curvy, and attractive.  

Our blog focused on AB/DL aspects but also had bondage and femdom themes, so when none of their play stories included diapers we didn’t think anything of it.  The conversation went cold, and we moved on.  

A week later a notification popped up.  It was very short and said something to the effect of “we are also into humiliation play, and have a confession.”  When I got home from work I showed my wife, and we messaged back that we’d love to hear their dirty little confession.  We chatted back and forth for a bit when their next message came, but no confession right away.  When it did come, the couple we originally spoke with almost seemed to disappear.  The boisterous bravado shrunk away, and we were left with a timid, soft spoken request that we dominate them. My wife and I were beaming at the revelation.  We had played a ton, but have never had the opportunity to dominate or sub together in the same role.  

When we asked them about limits, focuses/themes they again cautiously provided more information.  They had done a little bit of AB/DL play but it was very humiliating for them, and they were ashamed about liking it.  Now we were  in business.  While we both love humiliating each other, it’s usually a play humiliation since we are comfortable with each other.  We also know humiliation junkies aren’t usually genuinely embarrassed with their significant other because of that fact.  

To put the magnitude of our opportunity to really consensually tear down someone’s ego in context: they both loved to brag about their sex escapades with other people, talked about 3 hour gym sessions (it showed), and how hard they go on each other in BDSM.  The AB/DL realm was at their outer limits of stuff to try, and it was clear they sought us out because they couldn’t bring themselves to do it in person with anyone, so they turned to us...anonymous kinksters 3,000 miles away.  This part of their desires was full blown real humiliation, and that only included mentioning it.  JACKPOT!!!!

(To Be Continued)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 2

Sorry for the delay, Corona has impacted us significantly. 

As a note, anything in quotations is a paraphrased recollection of our communication.  It has been a few years, and we don’t have access to original messages.

We set a date about a week in the future and went about our business of posting original content, messaging others, etc.  When the date and time was close we sent our Florida couple a message giving our initial instructions.  

“You are both to be wearing your prettiest, girliest diapers you own.  On the back of both they will say property of DDCouple.  No other clothes will be worn.  Send us a photo then we can continue.”

1 hour went by, nothing, 2 hours went by nothing...then 2 1/2 hours after our appointment we received a meek response. 

“Sorry Bea wasn’t feeling good, so she took a nap and now we are ready...”

“Are you ready?  Your instructions were clear.”

We were using a text chat app, as they didn’t feel comfortable video chatting.  I know right, the super outgoing, sex party couple into threesomes, cuckolding, and hotel BDSM activities was scared of us seeing their faces or them wearing diapers.  It’s important to note that a huge part of their fantasy was to be verbally torn down, the man in particular was always asking “are you laughing at me.”  It was an integral part to his fantasy.  He also liked being seen as an alpha male in public, then turned into a cutesy filly sissy.  We called them Missy and Sissy.

”Before we send the photo, you promise not to post it on your page?”

”Any photos shared will not be disclosed.  Have you seen anything posted on our page except our own content?” We replied.  Thus far we had made a concerted effort to appear firm and unimpressed to give the most authentic air about us they needed.  They knew they were hot, and we weren’t going to pay them compliments freely.  

The next message we received has been seared into my memory.  A single photo was sent from a high perspective looking at a decently extreme down angle.  It appeared the guy used his 6 foot plus wingspan to send the scintillating picture.  The blonde curvy beauty was on all fours, grey sweats pulled down to her thighs, back arched, looking down to obscure her face.  The chiseled 6’ 6” guy was on his knees hands out of the picture.  They were both wearing tight pink DC amours expertly put on, hugging every curve.  They had already disclosed that this had been a kink of his for a long time and she was newer.  You could tell he had been wearing for awhile at the attention to detail on how they were fastened.  Perfectly straight on her, hugging her bubble booty, and a small gap from her position.  All the edges were tucked in all around on both of them.  His had no gap at the top, perfectly straight tabs, and creases going away from them meaning lots of force applied during the process.  Scrawled in messy-ish guy handwriting across her butt said “property of DDCouple.”

Our collective mouths dropped as my wife and I grinned at each other and discussed how hot they were.  We were already having a lot of fun, and laughed at their pathetic excuse for being late.  We knew how embarrassing this was for them, and one of them (likely miss Bea) probably wanted to back out, and the other coaxed them back into it. 

“Good girls, yet you stupid babies aren’t very good with directions.  We obviously can’t see who you belong to Sissy since your ass isn’t on display, and also why are you wearing sweats Missy?  Did your other Doms punish you for not following instructions?  We will address your tardiness in a minute as well!”

“We are sorry, Bea was cold.”

”Try again, this time follow the instructions.”

The next photo came through with missy not wearing sweats, and sissy displaying pristine handwriting across his butt “property of DDCouple.”

”Wow, those are some very girly diapers.  It’s also clear you need some punishment for being late.  Choose one of you to get spanked.”

Our goal at the onset was to take the knowledge of each of them, and to pit them against each other.  One may get pleasure, while the other will be jealous and get all the pain leading to a second session or more.  We singled Sissy out as the one to get most of the punishment since he had been his kink mostly, as well as hopefully build a rapport with them. 

“The one to be spanked will get 10 hard barehanded slaps, make sure to get just below the diaper line to make the most out of this.  We obviously won’t let a thick diaper protect you.  Photos after.”

We were pleasantly surprised when we saw Missy was chosen to receive spankings, and not sissy.  She was in the familiar on all fours pose, but this time with her diaper pulled up in the back and wedgied slightly to reveal two deep pink wide patches of skin.  Wow!  For 10 spankings Sissy didn’t go easy on her.  

“Mmmm, nice work ladies.  That gets your Goddess and Sir very turned on.  Do it again.”

Once again they chose Missy to receive the spankings as the photo came across with now red cheeks, and even wider patches.

“Mmmm, someone is trying to impress us.  Good girl Missy, you sure know how to take a spanking.”  We made sure to praise Missy while ignore Sissy (yet another kink of his 😁) to build up a little jealousy competition.  

”Thank you Goddesss/Sir, he had me squirming a lot.”

”That must be a typo, we weren’t aware of a man being involved.  Only two desperate little girls in diapers.”

”I’m sorry, you are right.  She spanked me very hard.”

”That’s better, how are both of your bladders feeling?  We bet you’ll be squirming soon, you are in diapers for a reason after all.”

Next part will include a desperation contest with the winner getting a special treat, and the aftermath of our first play session may be included depending on the length of the next part.  

Leave feedback please!  I’m feeling like the flow is a little clunky.  It’s a little difficult to get in all the juicy details, and also do setup since there are 4 people involved and all through texting.  All written on a phone too haha.