Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The old ways I made diapers

I had discovered my love of wetting in 8th grade, so in 9th grade there was only one next logical step: Diapers!

Of course, I couldn't just go up to my parents and tell them I wanted to wear diapers again, so I had to get creative, and had a couple various tactics I would use, with various levels of obviousness

1 (Very Obvious): If I was alone in my room/the house, I would get a large bundle of towels, get some stretchy sweatpants, and set up a diaper-like structure. I'd carefully wrap the first one around my crotch, tying the corners in such a way to where it wasn't going to move easily in the pants. Then I'd take all but one and clump them up around it. The final one I did similar to the first, holding all the towels in place. Of course, it was very, very obvious that I had 6 or 7 towels in my pants, hence why I did it alone. of course, after enough peeing the towels won't absorb anymore, but it can take quite a bit of work.

2 (Starts Hidden, Becomes Obvious): This second tactic was also partially around my love for bulges, but that's a whole other thing, and I feel it still work as a diaper for all intensives. So what I found was a pack of some large balloons. Large enough to where I could get my dick into the balloon. So I did some method of tying the balloon to my dick with string, making sure it was tight enough. Then I could pull on pants (most likely the stretchy sweatpants again) over them, and whenever I needed to pee, I could just go. Of course, liquid hitting the rubber-plastic material was loud, so typically I'd still 'go to the bathroom' to use it. Of course, as the balloon fills, you can see it growing, so it's not forever hidden. It is good for a lot of peeing though, as it rarely leaks (though I did pop a balloon once while doing this, so it's not 100% foolproof.

3 (Very Hidden): I may note have had access to diapers, but I wasn't afraid to repeatedly ask for more and more underwear! About once a month I'd ask my parents to buy me new underwear while they were out shopping. Looking back, I'm sure they had questions/concerns, but they never showed it. I was quickly creating a large stockpile of underwear. Why? So I could ruin a bunch of them in one go, of course! I would put on as many pairs as I could at once, and while it would create a bit of bulging, it was never noticeable unless you actively looked for it. Then, I could just pee and let the layers do the work. The only issue is it was a lot of laundry for a little uses, but I could get away with it in front of others with the method.

Eventually (mid-10th grade), I did manage to get access to diapers, but still did these if I ran out/just felt like it.

Did anyone else have other methods of making diapers when they couldn't just flat out get them? I'm curious!

Edited by TheGiantDiaper (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How did you get access to diapers?

On 2/23/2020 at 3:33 AM, TheGiantDiaper said:

I may note have had access to diapers

Eventually (mid-10th grade), I did manage to get access to diapers, but still did these if I ran out/just felt like it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I had discovered my love of wetting in 8th grade, so in 9th grade there was only one next logical step: Diapers!

Of course, I couldn't just go up to my parents and tell them I wanted to wear diapers again, so I had to get creative, and had a couple various tactics I would use, with various levels of obviousness

1 (Very Obvious): If I was alone in my room/the house, I would get a large bundle of towels, get some stretchy sweatpants, and set up a diaper-like structure. I'd carefully wrap the first one around my crotch, tying the corners in such a way to where it wasn't going to move easily in the pants. Then I'd take all but one and clump them up around it. The final one I did similar to the first, holding all the towels in place. Of course, it was very, very obvious that I had 6 or 7 towels in my pants, hence why I did it alone. of course, after enough peeing the towels won't absorb anymore, but it can take quite a bit of work.

2 (Starts Hidden, Becomes Obvious): This second tactic was also partially around my love for bulges, but that's a whole other thing, and I feel it still work as a diaper for all intensives. So what I found was a pack of some large balloons. Large enough to where I could get my dick into the balloon. So I did some method of tying the balloon to my dick with string, making sure it was tight enough. Then I could pull on pants (most likely the stretchy sweatpants again) over them, and whenever I needed to pee, I could just go. Of course, liquid hitting the rubber-plastic material was loud, so typically I'd still 'go to the bathroom' to use it. Of course, as the balloon fills, you can see it growing, so it's not forever hidden. It is good for a lot of peeing though, as it rarely leaks (though I did pop a balloon once while doing this, so it's not 100% foolproof.

3 (Very Hidden): I may note have had access to diapers, but I wasn't afraid to repeatedly ask for more and more underwear! About once a month I'd ask my parents to buy me new underwear while they were out shopping. Looking back, I'm sure they had questions/concerns, but they never showed it. I was quickly creating a large stockpile of underwear. Why? So I could ruin a bunch of them in one go, of course! I would put on as many pairs as I could at once, and while it would create a bit of bulging, it was never noticeable unless you actively looked for it. Then, I could just pee and let the layers do the work. The only issue is it was a lot of laundry for a little uses, but I could get away with it in front of others with the method.

Did anyone else have other methods of making diapers when they couldn't just flat out get them? I'm curious!

I would stuff jockstraps with folded hand towels, socks, or paper towels.  Jockstraps and compression shorts work well for this stuff I figured out.  But nothing beats the feeling of a nappy 

On 12/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, nicetomeetu7 said:

I would stuff jockstraps with folded hand towels, socks, or paper towels.  Jockstraps and compression shorts work well for this stuff I figured out.  But nothing beats the feeling of a nappy 

I used to put towels, napkins, (anything absorbant) between two pairs of panties. Then i started using panty liners. Finally took the plunge to diapers recently and it's been amazing. Now there's no bulge (until it's soaking wet) and i can wet in public in confidence

• 2 weeks later...

I have pretty much stuffed toilet paper or tissues down the front of my briefs to simulate a diaper many years ago.  When I would wet, I wouldn't really release anywhere near everything before I would cum, then clean myself up and go the rest of the way.  I have used actual diapers years ago when I used to sneak down to the basement and found out that there was a bag partially unused adult diapers which (sorry for the buzzkill) were from my grandma when she moved in with us and became incontinent.  She was no longer with us and thus didn't need them anymore.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that they had long since been forgotten about.  I used to spend hours in the basement with a diaper and old pairs of pants that didn't fit anymore and several dirty magazines (and some magazines that were only dirty in my mind).  I haven't used a diaper in a long time, though I have bought pee pads (like the kind you lay out on a bed) for kinky fun with my girlfriend.  Might consider getting some at some point in the future to rekindle that feeling.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them.  Oh, also, I have maxi-pads many years ago when I thought it unfair that girls get to use those and just pee whenever they want.  Yeah, I kept that bit to myself too.

For the sake of it not getting lost in my original post, if anyone has any diaper suggestions that I might consider, I would appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

1. When I had the house completely to myself I would wrap my diaper area in toilet paper, almost a full roll. Then I would poke holes in the bottom left/right corner of a walmart plastic shopping bag. I would step into the holes of the bag and pull it up around the toilet paper. I purposefully made the holes too small so they would expand and tighten as I pulled them up my legs. This made the seal air tight and prevented leaks. It was actually a pretty effective diaper and it felt heavenly to wet.

2. When I wasn't home alone I would usually just use toilet paper, but just enough to bunch up over my crotch to feel the bulk. Usually I would get carried away and pee into it just a little bit. I would worry about my parents noticing too much toilet paper being used, so I would save the wadded up toilet paper to use multiple times. One time my mom found where I was hiding the pee soaked wad of toilet paper molded to the shape of my crotch. This was a horrific experience. Definitely for myself. Probably for my parents too.

3. Sometimes before taking a shower I would gather all the rags from the bathroom and place them in the front of my underwear. This would get extremely bulky feeling. I enjoyed the waddling sensation. I would sometimes also wear multiple pairs of underwear (tighy-whities) over this.

4. Would sometimes sneak some of my mom's pads and experiment with them.

First real diapers I got a hold of I stole from my grandparents house. They had a really old bag of plastic backed pampers with barney prints on them in a drawer. I took a bunch home with me in a backpack. I peed in a couple of them and put them back in my backpack. I put the backpack in my closet and after a few days I opened the closet back up and it smelt like a chemical factory in there. The ammonia smell was super strong. I panicked and threw all of the diapers away. Then it was back to homemade ones for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd take a full-size beach/body towel and fold it up in various ways until it turned into a super thick wad, stick that up between my legs, and then use a pair of jeans + a leather belt to hold the top edges up to my body. Obviously if I actually peed any real amount it leaked right out and basically turned into a wetting-with-extra-steps, but even just feeling the bulk between my legs was more than enough to make it worthwhile. 

I have tried using a plastic bag as a sort of rubber-pants analogue, but they never really accomplished anything.

• 2 weeks later...