Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

at what point would you consider that you've "wet yourself?"

Thought about this the last time i wet my self (as i wen't through several leaks and loss of control) but at what point do you see it as you've "wet yourself?" for me it's when the wet patch starts reaching down your knees cause it's pretty obvious what's happened even tho you're desperately still trying to prevent a full blown accident. Suppose you could argue that the second you leak that's an accident but on a different level being that you've had a "small accident", "decent size accident", "substantial accident" or a full on wetting. But if we're judging by the "wet patch" what would you consider for your self and others? Curious to hear your definition of an accident :)  

Wetting isn't a word I really use... but I draw a sharp distinction between "leaking" and "accidents" (which I guess is what I'd call a wetting). If you've only leaked a little but are still in control - OR if it's mostly possible to hide (in company) I'd consider that a leak.  When it becomes obvious you've lost control then it crosses over into wetting/accident.  

I'm pretty big on the humiliation aspect of wetting, so I'm definitely in favour of full wettings rather than small leaks, though I don't mind a big wetting as a series of small leaks (a woman spurting wee down her trembling legs while squirming outside a locked toilet is absurdly hot, for instance). Quite honestly when I hear about small wet spots on women's knickers I'm hardly aroused at all, since it's not the weeing per se I like as much as the humiliating loss of control associated with it. That's why I chose my username, since it combines my favourite outfit for women (skirt) with my favourite way for them to wee (an embarrassing accident which other can see, or at least makes them have to change their clothes).

The one exception to not liking toilet weeing so much is if the woman can't get her knickers down and resigns to weeing through her knickers into the toilet, since she's still having an accident in her knickers. I don't really mind where the wee ends up, though I do fancy the idea of being weed on during sex as I burst a woman's bladder with the pressure from my cock. I also don't mind accidents involving women wearing nothing under their skirts, since it's still potentially humiliating even if the skirt doesn't get wet.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)

For my own body, there's usually a clear cut between leaking and wetting whenever I'm holding.

Leaking is when I lose control for just a split second, or around 10-20cc. It may be barely seen as a small wet spot if I wear a white pants.

Wetting is when I lose control and can't regain until I'm half-empty. The leaking amount is at least 200cc, but is usually around 500cc, or sometimes even almost full capacity (1L). It will look like I completely soak my pants.

In a very rare case, there is a "big leaking", where it starts like wetting, but I am surprisingly able to regain control after a few seconds. I guess the amount is around 50-100cc in this case.