Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you handle having to go so soon after you already went?

And it gets even worse: say you've just emptied your overly filled and stretched bladder (as far as possible that is) Now your kidneys are going to work in overtime to send all that excess water towards your bladder! (our body has more ways to temporarily store or get rid of excess fluids, so it is allready somewhere inside you..) The faster that iron passes from kidney towards your bladder, the more severe the 'signal' for having to go will be! So, a second time will have a much more 'urgent feel' to it.. 

Our body is a  truly wonderful piece of engineering, isn't it? 

😉

Trust our body to always have backup mechanisms... Recently started studying VCE biology and the amount of ways the body can extend your survival is amazing.

For example, when you're starving and your body has run through all the glucose you ate, it can target your glycogen stores, then your fat stores, and finally it will target protein, eating into your muscle itself. Somehow it is able to use  4 different organic molecules to do the same thing - make energy.

But, back onto actual omorashi, its actually surprised me quite a bit. I've only ever done about 4 real holds (I just don't like the way it can quickly cross from arousing to painful/annoying) and it has surprised me every single time. Never considered that there would be ways to backlog when our bladders are full, so it really hit me. After the first time, if I was in a public place, I went and walked to a bathroom a decent distance away or even just went straight home, knowing that no one there would question me going twice (as its a different set of people/my own home) and I'd probably need to go by the time I got there. At home, well, I just went.