Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female got drunk and wet the bed... twice

On 2/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, yaosaka said:

the first time i was rolling some joints and i had been drinking and had to pee but decided to do a hold. i put towels on the floor and everything. i remember sitting down to continue what i was doing but i must've blacked out because the next thing i know i wake up at 3am. it took a second to realize i passed out without going to the bathroom and i could feel my whole body was soaked. my sweater, bra, pants, underwear, all 4 blankets, my pillow, the heating pad, sheet and the mattress protector were all soaked so much they were heavy. i didn't realize how much i was holding. 

i was going to do a take two of sorts and do a drunk hold without passing out. same situation, sweatpants over leggings and a sweater, cleaning up my room a bit. i started to get a little tired but i could already feel i was about to have an accident so i put towels on my bed just in case and hopped in watching videos on my phone. apparently, drunk me cannot be trusted because i fell asleep shortly after and woke up wet again except this time when i sat up i almost peed myself again i was so full. at least i had other laundry to do so it doesn't seem suspicious that i washed my sheets again in the same week!! 

Not taking that final pee before drunk sleeping can be fatal! Good to know you have protection in place and so could enjoy the wet wake up it without mattress ruining worries.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:12 PM, yaosaka said:

the first time i was rolling some joints and i had been drinking and had to pee but decided to do a hold. i put towels on the floor and everything. i remember sitting down to continue what i was doing but i must've blacked out because the next thing i know i wake up at 3am. it took a second to realize i passed out without going to the bathroom and i could feel my whole body was soaked. my sweater, bra, pants, underwear, all 4 blankets, my pillow, the heating pad, sheet and the mattress protector were all soaked so much they were heavy. i didn't realize how much i was holding. 

i was going to do a take two of sorts and do a drunk hold without passing out. same situation, sweatpants over leggings and a sweater, cleaning up my room a bit. i started to get a little tired but i could already feel i was about to have an accident so i put towels on my bed just in case and hopped in watching videos on my phone. apparently, drunk me cannot be trusted because i fell asleep shortly after and woke up wet again except this time when i sat up i almost peed myself again i was so full. at least i had other laundry to do so it doesn't seem suspicious that i washed my sheets again in the same 

Getting drunk and holing is always a risk lol but its kinda hot waking up and realizing that you wet the bed. Its hapend to me quite a few times from drinking, once I layed down on the floor for a bit while i was holding while drunk and woke up a few hours later in a huge wet spot on the carpet, it took like 2 hours to clean lol

• 2 years later...