Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do I find it hard to stand straight when I am super desperate

Does anyone else not really feel sharp pains when desperate but just hard to stand straight like some physical tension preventing you from doing so and when you force yourself to stand straight there’s leak? Am I doing any damage to my bladder? Why is it harder to stand straight (regardless if you leak or not) when desperate to pee. I used to (but not anymore) have some back pain and I assumed that was too much weight on the front of my body since I was skinny back then but now I am fatter and it seems to have gone away but now I find it hard to stand straight even if I do leak like some physical tension.

this also happens in real life in public like once when I held it on a flight because I was in the window seat

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)
23 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Standing straight stretches your abdomen. Bending over a bit keeps it loose. Basically it just gives your bladder a tiny bit more room. 

I see . Wow I guess it’s my bladder being too physically full that when stand Ng straight it’s not physically possible without leaking hence the resistance to stand straight. I guess that gives you your bladder size?