Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pictures | No Public Toilets

Olivia wets her pants while walking along a downtown street because she can’t find a public toilet.

In this embarrassing public wetting video we join Olivia, desperate to pee, as she is walking through downtown.  She says she has tried various shops, but none of them have a public toilet available.  About to burst, she resigns herself to the fact that she is going to have to pee in her jeans.

There doesn’t seem to be any reason to avoid the inevitable, so, upon realizing she has no choice but to wet herself in public, she does so.  Sighing in resignation, Olivia’s looks down in shame as she relaxes, allowing the pressure within her bladder to be released.  Standing on the sidewalk, in full view of anyone passing by, she fully and visibly wets her pants.

To try to avoid any further humiliation she ties her coat around her waist, to try and cover the wet patch on her jeans.  She then says goodbye to the camera, and runs off to find somewhere private to hide.

notoilet-1.jpg

notoilet-2.jpg

notoilet-3.jpg

notoilet-4.jpg

notoilet-5.jpg

notoilet-6.jpg

notoilet-7.jpg

notoilet-8.jpg

TVGuy, I’m a member and love your videos, but I’ve been a bit disappointed with the latest updates. They rely heavily on green screens and “fake” public wettings. Previously you had real public wettings, which were great, but if you can’t do them because of whatever reason, personally I prefer the private scenarios with wetting at home due to a locked door or things like that, or the real outdoors ones in a private setting. 

Hopefully you’ll return to those types of videos soon, I also enjoy the more strictly erotic ones between two models. 

just my 2 cents, keep up the good work anyway!

2 hours ago, EvilTwin said:

TVGuy, I’m a member and love your videos, but I’ve been a bit disappointed with the latest updates. They rely heavily on green screens and “fake” public wettings. Previously you had real public wettings, which were great, but if you can’t do them because of whatever reason, personally I prefer the private scenarios with wetting at home due to a locked door or things like that, or the real outdoors ones in a private setting. 

Hopefully you’ll return to those types of videos soon, I also enjoy the more strictly erotic ones between two models. 

just my 2 cents, keep up the good work anyway!

I have not been super involved with some of the more recent shoots for personal reasons I would rather not discuss publicly, but I do agree with the sentiment that some of the more recent content has not been up to the usually standards of authenticity that I strive for. The most recent shoot, and the next shoot we have scheduled, are ones where I was once again serving as the producer and director.  As such, the videos over the next several months, at least, should be much more in line with what you were accustomed to.  We won't be producing any more content from the shoots that I was not involved with.

21 hours ago, TVGuy said:

I have not been super involved with some of the more recent shoots for personal reasons I would rather not discuss publicly, but I do agree with the sentiment that some of the more recent content has not been up to the usually standards of authenticity that I strive for. The most recent shoot, and the next shoot we have scheduled, are ones where I was once again serving as the producer and director.  As such, the videos over the next several months, at least, should be much more in line with what you were accustomed to.  We won't be producing any more content from the shoots that I was not involved with.

Fantastic! I will look forward to that!

13 hours ago, MrMakeherWait said:

No preview?  Is it only on special videos that you provide previews?

I'm assuming you are referring to video previews, as there are previews here in the form of still frames.

Generally speaking, I don't usually do video previews.  Only on a rare occasion do I bother with it.  I don't want to be posting previews that are just a tease and nothing more, I want the preview itself to be able to offer some kind of payoff for those who are disinclined to purchase the video.  In my personal view, if I only posted teases that didn't offer some kind of payoff, that would be be crossing the line into spam territory.

In the case of the preview frames with this scene, you get to see images of Olivia peeing her jeans. So I feel there is a bit of a payoff there.  When I do take the time to do a preview video, it is because I am able to make sure that video demonstrates some nice authentic desperation, or some comedic moment, or something that is sexy, that can be enjoyed in its own right, so it isn't just a tease.

Interesting.  I thought perhaps it was a sales issue where showing previews might cut into actual sales... but as a point of comparison Bound2Burst seems to offer ~1 min previews of all it's clips without any issue... I wasn't speaking solely about your posting here either... I guess  could see if all you did was post every single clip here that might be some sort of "spam/unwelcome advertising"... but I jumped over to your actual website quickly and didn't see any previews there either.

And yes I meant, video previews. I personally don't think photos convey much of the "vibe" of a video stream, vs say a 30s - 1m actual clip with audio, etc.

Edited by MrMakeherWait (see edit history)
1 hour ago, MrMakeherWait said:

Interesting.  I thought perhaps it was a sales issue where showing previews might cut into actual sales... but as a point of comparison Bound2Burst seems to offer ~1 min previews of all it's clips without any issue... I wasn't speaking solely about your posting here either... I guess  could see if all you did was post every single clip here that might be some sort of "spam/unwelcome advertising"... but I jumped over to your actual website quickly and didn't see any previews there either.

And yes I meant, video previews. I personally don't think photos convey much of the "vibe" of a video stream, vs say a 30s - 1m actual clip with audio, etc.

I fully agree with, having video previews for the scenes on my site would be ideal and help accomplish my goal of giving people a good sense of what the scene is so they can decide if it is something they want to spend money on.

The challenge is that right now there isn't a straightforward way to do this with how I have the site setup.  While it would be possible to go in and make the necessary changes to offer a public preview video for scenes in the future, doing this would involve a bit of work.  Meanwhile, I'm working on a longer term project that is a complete overhaul of my sites and how they function.  One result of this project will be having video previews for all the scenes, but this is a complete redesign that will fully replace the current sites. 

With the current sites, there are all sorts of things I would like to change.  I could easily spend months improving my current sites, just trying to get all the features and functionality up to the point where they are the best they can be.  However, in that same period of time, I could likely finish the redesign which will make the current sites obsolete.  So, the issue for me is balancing how much time to I invest in the current sites, which are going to be replaced, versus the time I spend working on the redesign.

• 3 weeks later...