Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

have you ever had to leave a line

16 hours ago, bswanson said:

this prob wont pertain to the ones who can hold it a long time, but to those have you ever had to leave a line cause you knew you were about to wet,and did so on your way home or wherever you were going,

I must leave bathrooms line only once. It was when I was on the way home from one pub with some beers in my stomach 🙂 Plan was to use underground and then bus to my home. Underground trip took 25 min and on the last station were bathrooms. But it was Saturday night and lines were too long and my bus should go on 5 min and next on 35 min. So I left line and quickly run to the park and pee there. Luckily I made it (both pee and bus) 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I have but was once told a story by a female friend of mine who did, then ended up wetting herself.

She told us that in the que for the nightclub toilets she was desperate and after a while decided she couldn't be bothered waiting any more so walked away and wee'd into her brown leggings/ski-pants. She the told how she then left & walked home (about 4 miles) with her shoes squelching the whole way!

I was obvs very interested but as there were a few other people in the group listening I didn't want to ask too much more. How I regret that.

An ex girlfriend ended up desperate while we were out shopping in a city centre. We had been to a coffee shop earlier and she'd drank an entire pot of tea so she was absolutely bursting. We hurried to a shopping centre so she could use the toilets but there was a really long queue for the women's ones. She joined the back of the queue only to come rushing back about a minute later saying that she was about to wet herself and couldn't wait that long. We managed to find some more toilets with a shorter queue and she managed to hold on until she got to the toilet in time, but only just. (no idea why the last part is highlighted). 

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)
2 hours ago, peedancer said:

I don't think I have but was once told a story by a female friend of mine who did, then ended up wetting herself.

She told us that in the que for the nightclub toilets she was desperate and after a while decided she couldn't be bothered waiting any more so walked away and wee'd into her brown leggings/ski-pants. She the told how she then left & walked home (about 4 miles) with her shoes squelching the whole way!

I was obvs very interested but as there were a few other people in the group listening I didn't want to ask too much more. How I regret that.

That's a very hot story. I personally prefer a woman struggling to hold it and losing control in the toilet queue, but a woman just deciding to wee herself rather than use the toilet is fun, too.

I think this is the hottest scenario I can imagine, anyone know any good fanfics or already written stories about this?

Personally, the last time I remember leaving a line was at an indoor beer festival. I put off going way to long and ended up by myself in a line for some porta potties. I stood there for a few minutes then went off to try and find somewhere else because I genuinely thought I was going to piss myself. I ended up in a different line that was long but at least moved a lot faster. I think that was the worst I ever had to pee.

12 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

I think this is the hottest scenario I can imagine, anyone know any good fanfics or already written stories about this?

Personally, the last time I remember leaving a line was at an indoor beer festival. I put off going way to long and ended up by myself in a line for some porta potties. I stood there for a few minutes then went off to try and find somewhere else because I genuinely thought I was going to piss myself. I ended up in a different line that was long but at least moved a lot faster. I think that was the worst I ever had to pee.

I may write a story about just this topic!  A man demands his girlfriend leave the toilet queue at the bar to catch the last train home - with wet, humiliating consequences for her.

23 hours ago, WiiGuy86 said:

Here's the short story I wrote about this subject:

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/57790-ban-sang-mi-denied-relief/