Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Premature ejaculation, thoughts about losing control

Hi folks !

two of my ex girlfriends told me that they find it super hot if I would cum almost instantly after they touch my willie or after getting in their side,

while there were not into omorashi, the common thing there is the lost of control over body fluids.

Another parallel that I do more or less consciously : when I masturbate to omo pr0n I like to cum as the girl is losing control over her bladder, or if I can I like to pee while she does it, that makes me feel a kind of imaginary connection that it is delightful in a way.

I do not enjoy experiencing premature ejaculation usually and it only happens to me if the fore-play made me super excited (if it involved pee play for example !)

What I enjoy in vanilla sex is this that look in her eyes when I give my partner an orgasm that she can not resist, the helplessness turns me on in a way, involuntary moves and sounds .. I don t know if this is going out of topic but I like to get this feeling of running loose in general, getting lost in the music, hiking in the wild or sometimes with dr*gs or alcohol. Getting desperate and losing it is just one way among other, perhaps the first I discovered when I was young.

So basically this is all about self control and surrender but articulated in various ways or expressed through different medias.

What about you ? Do you relate your fetish with other aspects of your life, things you enjoy for similar reasons ?

The loss of control aspect is part of it, I think.

Years ago i was out in a club with a girl and she made me ejaculate in my pants. It was embarrassing at the time as it left a big wet patch showing but yet was super hot as well. Not much fun dealing with the sticky wet sensation for the next hour or so, and having a conspicuous wet patch in my trendy (at the time) pale beige linen trousers. 

19 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

So you wouldn't mind if a guy was premature with you? Most women would be very disappointed.

It actually hasn't happened to me before (but I've not had a lot of partners and wasn't sexually active until grad school), but yeah, I don't think I'd mind. I'd just have him go down on me while we waited for him to recharge 😉

I absolutely love it when my wife makes me cum unexpectedly. I'll usually be lying on my side in bed facing her and suddenly I will feel her hand rubbing me, sometimes on the outside of my boxer shorts, sometimes on the inside. Knowing that I'm going to have an accident in my shorts ensures it won't take long. That explosive moment followed by the hot wet sensation all over the front of the shorts is magical.

I think my wife likes the power of making me having an accident in my pants ... and she knows I will bring her to an orgasm straight afterwards while I'm still wearing the sticky shorts. Life is good! 

Guest superdarkens
On 2/19/2020 at 11:54 AM, DlavalD said:

Hi folks !

two of my ex girlfriends told me that they find it super hot if I would cum almost instantly after they touch my willie or after getting in their side,

while there were not into omorashi, the common thing there is the lost of control over body fluids.

Another parallel that I do more or less consciously : when I masturbate to omo pr0n I like to cum as the girl is losing control over her bladder, or if I can I like to pee while she does it, that makes me feel a kind of imaginary connection that it is delightful in a way.

I do not enjoy experiencing premature ejaculation usually and it only happens to me if the fore-play made me super excited (if it involved pee play for example !)

What I enjoy in vanilla sex is this that look in her eyes when I give my partner an orgasm that she can not resist, the helplessness turns me on in a way, involuntary moves and sounds .. I don t know if this is going out of topic but I like to get this feeling of running loose in general, getting lost in the music, hiking in the wild or sometimes with dr*gs or alcohol. Getting desperate and losing it is just one way among other, perhaps the first I discovered when I was young.

So basically this is all about self control and surrender but articulated in various ways or expressed through different medias.

What about you ? Do you relate your fetish with other aspects of your life, things you enjoy for similar reasons ?

I’ve had a couple of ex girlfriends that enjoyed making me cum in my pants. My current girlfriend also enjoys this and is actually very turned on by it when it takes her fancy. they have all cited the fact that they got off on taking control of a man and being in control of his cock and it’s functions - to paraphrase. 

My very first girlfriend (Let’s say when we were 18) used to play with me through my pants when we were kissing and would enjoy making me cum all over myself. She used to moan as I’d soak myself and would remark that she’d enjoyed making me ‘mess myself’. She did this once to me in a club in another city we went to for a weekend and told me to ‘finish up’ by peeing myself. (She knew this was a thing I was into). I duly did and she went absolutely wild at having humiliated me. I was alL up for it. She remakes afterwards how wet it made her to have complete control over my cock and what came out of it. I was happy to oblige as the sex afterwards was incredible.

this same girl once invited me along to a fancy dress drag party whereby I had to dress as a schoolgirl and the girls dresses as nuns or teachers (we were ex-catholic school). She brought me along a skirt and a pair of black tights to wear. The evening wore on and before long her hands had made their way up my skirt and she began drunkenly playing with my erection. I’m not really into cross dressing and didn’t really get off on the having an erection wearing tights. It’s not actually very comfortable. She ended up getting a bit angry that she couldn’t make me cum and so broke off our session. Later on at the party we rekindled things and she again started petting me through the tights. We were in our friends garden and this time she asked me to pee for her through the tights. I’d had quite a bit of beer by this stage and found it quite easy to start wetting myself with my legs spead apart. She went crazy for this and I was instantly hard from the naughtiness of it all and she began to kiss me and rub me once again. My tights we soaked and so there was now enough friction there for things to come to a conclusion. I still remember her silty little laugh as I finished into her hands and she licked up the evidence. Thankfully we left the party very quickly after this and I’d packed sweatpants for the way home 😬

another girlfriend of mine was from Ecuador and she would really enjoy making me cum my pants also - Maybe this is the type of woman I’m attracted to or attract- She would regularly grind me when making out and I’d often end up messing my boxers and she would lick up the mess with a smile. 

this particular girl was also into OMO and loved to be tickled until she wet herself. Sadly things didn’t work out between us but she was lovely and the first person I truly shared the fetish with.

my current girlfriend has admitted to reading literotica stuff about guys being forced to cum in their pants. I was quite surprised when she told me this. She informed me that she likes to know that she has caused the mess and knowing that I’m sitting with wet pants having lost control for her. She particularly likes me to cum in tight boxers and her new favourite is a pair of under armour compression tights she very kindly bought for me. 

One time she made me cum in my pants on a flight under a blanket and this is one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had. I’m really lucky to have met this lovely lady as she is also now into OMO and credits me with introducing this fetish to her. 

Edited by superdarkens
Na (see edit history)
On 2/22/2020 at 9:02 AM, superdarkens said:

I’ve had a couple of ex girlfriends that enjoyed making me cum in my pants. My current girlfriend also enjoys this and is actually very turned on by it when it takes her fancy. they have all cited the fact that they got off on taking control of a man and being in control of his cock and it’s functions - to paraphrase. 

My very first girlfriend (Let’s say when we were 18) used to play with me through my pants when we were kissing and would enjoy making me cum all over myself. She used to moan as I’d soak myself and would remark that she’d enjoyed making me ‘mess myself’. She did this once to me in a club in another city we went to for a weekend and told me to ‘finish up’ by peeing myself. (She knew this was a thing I was into). I duly did and she went absolutely wild at having humiliated me. I was alL up for it. She remakes afterwards how wet it made her to have complete control over my cock and what came out of it. I was happy to oblige as the sex afterwards was incredible.

this same girl once invited me along to a fancy dress drag party whereby I had to dress as a schoolgirl and the girls dresses as nuns or teachers (we were ex-catholic school). She brought me along a skirt and a pair of black tights to wear. The evening wore on and before long her hands had made their way up my skirt and she began drunkenly playing with my erection. I’m not really into cross dressing and didn’t really get off on the having an erection wearing tights. It’s not actually very comfortable. She ended up getting a bit angry that she couldn’t make me cum and so broke off our session. Later on at the party we rekindled things and she again started petting me through the tights. We were in our friends garden and this time she asked me to pee for her through the tights. I’d had quite a bit of beer by this stage and found it quite easy to start wetting myself with my legs spead apart. She went crazy for this and I was instantly hard from the naughtiness of it all and she began to kiss me and rub me once again. My tights we soaked and so there was now enough friction there for things to come to a conclusion. I still remember her silty little laugh as I finished into her hands and she licked up the evidence. Thankfully we left the party very quickly after this and I’d packed sweatpants for the way home 😬

another girlfriend of mine was from Ecuador and she would really enjoy making me cum my pants also - Maybe this is the type of woman I’m attracted to or attract- She would regularly grind me when making out and I’d often end up messing my boxers and she would lick up the mess with a smile. 

this particular girl was also into OMO and loved to be tickled until she wet herself. Sadly things didn’t work out between us but she was lovely and the first person I truly shared the fetish with.

my current girlfriend has admitted to reading literotica stuff about guys being forced to cum in their pants. I was quite surprised when she told me this. She informed me that she likes to know that she has caused the mess and knowing that I’m sitting with wet pants having lost control for her. She particularly likes me to cum in tight boxers and her new favourite is a pair of under armour compression tights she very kindly bought for me. 

One time she made me cum in my pants on a flight under a blanket and this is one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had. I’m really lucky to have met this lovely lady as she is also now into OMO and credits me with introducing this fetish to her. 

Mate, you have had some lucky encounters over the years. 

• 4 months later...