Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Translations of my animation requested

Hello everyone.
A non-fetish message and request here.

I am making a short animation and when it's finished (in a million years or so), I want it to have many subtitles so that everyone on youtube can enjoy it.
It's an hommage to Disney traditional animations like Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid. The backgrounds are watercolors and the girl kind of looks like a Disney princess. She sings a song about how she wants to be seen (she's an artist) and that people should put more effort in seeing the world in all it's beauty. The song is done by a very talented composer and singer. If I may say so myself, it's quite a project.

So anyway. Sometimes it's exhausting to continue on animating because it's soooo much work (and I do this alone). But I still want to be productive.
Therefor I am requesting kind people to translate the song (Dutch, English) in your own language. French, German, Japanese, ALL is welcome. I can speak some languages but nothing beats a native speakers translation. If you find this English translation strange, please remember the lyrics rhyme in Dutch. If you know some better words, please tell!

I was hesitant to enclose a thumbnail because nothing is online yet, but here is a sneak preview (the first). 

If you're willing to help me, I will send you one of my drawings worth €10,- for free, as a thank you.
Please send me a private message with the translation. 

A new morning has arrived
My works are ready again
Is today the moment finally there?
Will I sell something today?

Come and take a look at my paintings
Stop for a moment, just stand still
It's a window to what the world can be like
Is this view not appealing?

But no, they don't see what I see ...
Not my works, but neither the sun
that rises over this beautiful village

Everyone has awoken
Every king every wretch
They do what they have to do
But none of them are really awake

Because no, they don't see what I see ...
Not my works, but neither the creek
that crosses my path
How do I get to the other side?

They see a bridge, I see a beam to balance
They see the clouds, I see a silver lining
They see silence, I want to start a conversation

I know, they don't see what I see ...
Fortunately I am a part of this village
and this is my home
I capture it

a new morning has arrived

THUMBNAIL gekortwiekt en small.jpg