Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is there a big difference between holding/wetting in a dress/skirt and holding/wetting in pants?

Guest w92iasd

I like watching dresses only if they are actually trying not to pee... otherwise you end up with just a skirt lift or leg spread and a pee which kind of defeats the point of peeing with the dress on in the first place for me. 

I prefer skirt. It's probably because I like to wear them more than pants and also it looks so sexy when pee is running down her legs, into her shoes.

13 hours ago, w92iasd said:

I like watching dresses only if they are actually trying not to pee... otherwise you end up with just a skirt lift or leg spread and a pee which kind of defeats the point of peeing with the dress on in the first place for me. 

True. Peeing with spread legs is not so sexy as when she try not to pee, but lose it with her legs crossed or pressed together.

I like the spreading stain which darkens the material in the crotch, and then the streaks when it goes down her pants legs, only trickling at the beginning (which I find sexy), then becoming a thin thread and getting bigger within seconds. I love to imagine that her pee cannot flow out freely but is caught by tight panties and jeans which get soaked, and to imagine her feelings when the wet warmth spreads around her intimate parts and makes her pants legs cling to her skin - the naughty and aroused feeling of "I am peeing my pants".

I like to imagine that she is standing cross-legged (having held it in as long as she could) and keeps her legs in that position to feel the most of it when the seal breaks. She could do this in a dress or skirt too, but not enjoy the sight of her own wetting by looking down at herself.

When I saw the topic, I thought it's about how girls feel when holding or wetting in pants and skirts. But discussion goes on about how boys like girls to wet or hold in skirt or pants. Never mind. I'll tell how I feel holding and wetting in each skirt or pants.

When holding pee wearing a skirt or a frock, I feel like it's open from the down and hence urine can freely flow out from my bladder. Then I feel weak to hold. But when wearing skintight denim jeans, I feel like my bladder is locked and urine can't flow out through the thick tight denim jeans. There I feel confident to hold. But when wetting, it's the other way around. Two or three strong spurts will definitely be visible in tight jeans. But, when I was walking back home with all day's urine held in my bladder after school in school uniform frock, I leaked few times. But didn't show in my frock. Urine flew along my legs without making any marks on the school uniform frock

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)

So the main difference is how visible the accident is. Having an accident in jeans/shorts will always show down the legs, even if it’s dark it will be visible. 

When wearing a skirt or a dress, depending on the length and how you wet, you can get away with having no marks at all. 

An example I’ve had is one time I was out playing Pokemon go while wearing a short denim skirt. It got to the point where I really had to pee and I decided to find a discrete spot and just let it flow. The pee only wet my panties and my skirt had no marks on what so ever. A true stealth pee.

Wearing a skirt, the woman looks more feminine and sexier. I’m also an upskirt fan, like Skirt Accident. So the most sexy view for me is a woman in a tight skirt, light colored pantyhose and white knickers, who is desperate to pee, close to an accident.

By the way a female friend of mine told me that in a case of desperation, when needed to pee somewhere outside it is more convenient to wear a short skirt and thong bikini. In this way she could squat and pee very quickly. No needed to pull down the pants. It’s only enough to pull aside the thong bikini and pee.

So skirts are practical and sexy.😀

• 8 months later...