Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Welcome to the magical world of Usuxgyno. As magical as this world may be, it isn't all the color of roses. Geopolitical tensions are rising, nations and kingdoms are increasingly threatening with a war of unprecedented scale, and deep beneath the earth, in a dimension only described in myths and tales faded by time, an evil as ancient as the universe stirs in its deep slumber. With the entire world geared for conflict, and a single spark all that is needed for the planet-sized powder keg to ignite, who will you fight for? If evil and chaos wakes, will you attempt to seal it back under order? Or will you fan it's all-consuming flame? The choice is only yours...

How this works

There are 5 classes, each with 3 different subclasses. You must first select a subclass, and then create your character by specifying  both physical and personality traits. Your class will not only determine your statistics, but also what weapons you may wield and what spells you may cast. 

Without further ado, it's time to select a class

CLASSES

Fighter: Fighters are your regular foot soldiers. They possess a moderately strong resistance and damage, however, they lack in mobility

WARRIOR: Big, burly, and bloodthirsty, warriors have a very high resistance and damage, compensated by them being slow as an iceberg

MILITIA: Militias are quicker and more nimble than most fighters, granting them a higher mobility. This is compensated by their subpar resistance

BATTLEMAGE: Battlemages, as their name suggests, have a deeper knowledge of the arcane than their more brute counterparts. Their overall statistics are a bit lower, but they compensate for this by having stronger and more versatile spells

Assassin: Assasins are quick, agile, and can deal insane amounts of single-target damage. However, their resistance leaves a lot to be desired

DUELIST: Duelists boast high resistances but suffer from lower mobility, This makes them excellent for one-on-one combat,while hindering their ability for full-army battles 

NINJA: Ninjas are faster than any other class, and their damage is also very decent. However, their bottom-tier resistances make them more suited to stealth missions than live combat

PREDATOR: Predators lack in mobility and resistance, but they make up for it with insane amounts of damage and a high amount of stealth, which lets them hide until the perfect moment. 

Ranger: Rangers are... ranged. They have a decently high damage stat, and also a medium amount of resistance, however their mobility is low.

MARKSMEN: Marksmen are regular rangers, with high amounts of damage, and a low mobility stat 

HUNTER: Hunters have a higher mobility and stealth than their ranger counterparts, allowing them to perform surprise attacks from afar

GUNSLINGER: Gunslingers harness the power of gunpowder, granting them higher damage and range. However this also lowers their mobility and makes it difficult for them to melee.

Mage: Mages are blessed with higher knowledge of the arcane and the Golden Elemental Wheel

PHYSICAL MAGE: Physical mages control the elements of the physical realm (Fire, water, earth, and air) These elements are easier to learn and control but less versatile 

SPIRITUAL MAGE: This subclass controls elements which belong to the spiritual realms (Darkness, light, life, and death) These elements are more powerful, although harder to control

VANTAMAGE: Vantamages control the element of pure void and chaos. This grants them an extreme amount of power, however it's also very volatile and unpredictable, and may cause serious damage to the user, both physically and psychologically

TANK: Tanks are big beasts, with low damage and mobility, but sky-high resistances 

PARAGON: Paragons deal near-zero damage, however this is compensated by their higher mobility and more powerful spells, which provide more protection to allies

CONQUEROR: Conquerors sacrifice some resistance for higher mobility and damage, making them excellent in the front lines

JUGGERNAUT: Juggernauts are even slower than normal tanks, however their higher damage and more versatile spells mean they can take on entire battalions at once

CHARACTER CREATION (Female, sorry but male desperation just isn't my thing)

Name:

Class:

Subclass:

Height:

Body Type: (Slim, chubby, muscular, etc...)

Eye color

Skin color

Hair color 

Bladder capacity: (1-10, 1 being "has to go every 1-2 hours, and 10 being "can hold for over 24 hours)

Bladder strength: (1-10, with 1 being "from slight urge to leaking extremely quick", and 10 being "can hold a completely full, bursting bladder for hours")

Personality:

Add messing to the story? (Yes/No, if yes, specify bowel capacity and strength)

Any extra information you wish to add?

I look forward to your character ideas, and to get this show on the road

Name: Skara the Kothonian

Class: Fighter

Subclass: Warrior

Height: 5'11"

Body Type: Thicc as fuck, muscular, large breasts and ass

Eye colour: Brown

Skin colour: olive skin

Hair colour: light brown

Bladder Capacity: 10

Bladder Strength: 10

Personality: Tough and distant but secretly very caring and loyal. Will NEVER admit she has to use the toilet

Messing: Of course!

Other: Raised by Orcs. Make of that what you will

Hmm, let me try this...

Name: Kolibri Balfour

Class: Mage

Subclass: Vantamage

Height: 5'3"

Body Type: slender, small breasts, bubble butt

Eye color: green

Skin color: olive

Hair color: black

Bladder Capacity: 7

Bladder Strength: 3

Personality: Rather brash. May be losing a tiny bit (if not more) of sanity.

Messing: Yes; Bowel capacity: 8; Bowel strength: 2

Other: Becoming a Vantamage has presumably weakened her bladder and bowels to the point of frequent accidents. This made her become an outcast. But now, she's begun to accept (and maybe enjoy) wetting and soiling her pants.

Edited by Mydnyght68 (see edit history)

Name: Skadi
Class: Ranger
Subclass: Hunter
Height: 5'7"
Body type: slender, small chest, large buttocks
Eye color: purple
Hair color: black
Bladder Capacity: 4
Bladder Strength: 1
Personality: Distant, yet warming up to companions
Messing: Yes
Bowels Capacity: 4
Bowel Strength: 1

Other: Bonding quickly with Kolibri thanks to their shared incontinence. Prankster, blocks toilet opportunities and pranks with diuretics and/or laxatives to her companions or other females. Accepts said incontinence warmly.

Edited by R.M.T.B. (see edit history)

Name: Annya Rae

Class: Assassin

Subclass: Ninja

Height: 5’7”

Body Type: Slim, small assets

Eye color: Blue

Skin color: White

Hair color: Black

Bladder capacity: 3

Bladder strength: 6

Personality: They are very easily embarrassed, and are a bit of an introvert. She opens up to the possibility of friendship quickly.

Add messing to the story? Yes

Bowel capacity: 7

Bowel strength: 5

Edited by VeroV13 (see edit history)

Not dead, just forgot to update this. But I'll make sure to have the first actual chapter out by next Tuesday. On the meantime, let's confirm our character (I tried to reach a middle point from all of your suggestions, and when I couldn't do that, I just picked what seemed most interesting or what I liked the most)

Name: Kolibri Balfour(really liked this name)

Class: Mage

Subclass: Vantamage (Probably the most interesting class, as it can create some dilemmas farther into the plot)

Eye color: Purple (The color most often used to represent Vantamagic)

Hair color: Black (The one most suggested)

Skin color: Olive (Again, most votes)

Body type: Small breasts, decent rump, skinny (Most votes... again)

Bladder capacity: 10 (I really like the idea of a huge, near-bottomless bladder, but with weak holding muscles)

Bladder strength: 4 (Compromise between 1 3 and 6)

Messing: yes

Bowel capacity: 8 (Compromise)

Bowel strength: 3 (Compromise)

Personality: I really liked Vero's idea of her being really shy, as in her having this extremely powerful element under her control, but being too embarrassed to show it off. However, I also wanted to add the part where she opens up quickly to friendship, and combine this with RMTB's idea of her playing pranks on her friends and adventure companions.

that's all for today, it'll probably have the next part ready this weekend, but if you have any suggestions or ideas you would like to see implemented further ahead in the plot, don't be shy to post them here.

Ah, so her bowels are a bit weaker than her bladder, I love it!
Now, when it comes to laxative/diuretic/combo pranks: would they simply fill up the bladder/bowels/both more quickly or would they cut the bladder/bowels strength by a certain degree (maybe 25-75% weaker bowels/bladder for a limited time)?
Meaning either one large accident of either kind or two based on the fill rate of a character's tummy and/or bladder or multiple smaller accidents in one's clothing of either/both kinds before finishing in one larger release?

Edited by R.M.T.B.
Edits (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 12:01 PM, Mydnyght68 said:

Uh, Neeko? It's been a couple weeks already since you last posted. Something the matter?

yeah, the matter being me being a lazy motherfucker and having absolutely zero ideas on how to start this

"Nice try, but you need to give your forward movement more power, more oomph"

Those words came from Hajak Balfour, once one of the most proficient mages in the frozen Kingdom of Nirksia, now the mentor and trainer of his own daughter, Kolibri.

Hajak had been born with both a blessing and a curse. Due to his own mother being an alchemist, it seems some of the magical material she used in her concoctions affected her son while he was in the womb, giving him a natural sense of the element of Vanta, also known as the Void. In his younger years, Hajak had been a powerful mercenary to his kingdom, and had amassed a comfortable amount of wealth and political influence. However, he was not getting any younger, and soon, someone would have to replace him. That is why, almost twenty-one years ago, he had settled down with the beautiful and powerful Leyla von Hackem, a member of the High Order of Elentia, a court of very powerful images. Leyla had bore him an extremely powerful and capable daughter, Kolibri Balfour.

Hajak may have been a mage by profession, but he was a politician at heart. He knew that if the rival powers of the world knew of a second Vanta mage in Nirksia's lines, tensions would grow too high to effectively control the situation. This is why Kolibri had been given at a very young age to a nobleman allied to Hajak's faction within the complicated political sphere. This nobleman, by the name of Bernard Jakks, raised Kolibri, posing her as her own offspring, sister to the heir of the Jakks mining company, Khrisian.

However, Kolibri was approaching 20 years of age, at which she would have to brave a pilgrimage over several hundred kilometers of frozen land to the Temple of the Holy Golden Wheel, place of reunion for the High Order of Elentia, and residence of the Oracular Spirit, which every year determined the future of every man and woman in Nirksia who reached adulthood.

It is because of this that Hajak had been secretly training Kolibri in the art of Vanta magic, hoping to give her the tools to survive this very difficult path.

And this leads us to where we were just now, in the frozen middle of nowhere, where Hajak and his daughter are sparring with their magic.

"Here, try this, Kolibri. You push your entire body backwards, and when you feel the energy pile on your spine, you quickly push yourself forward and the energy to your fingertips, letting it release at the last moment. VOID BLAST!"

He performed the movements, and a purple ellipses of energy was launched forward from his hands, flying off towards the distance, finally exploding a few hundred meters away, in a ball of purple fire which kicked up snow and tore trees off their trunks.

Kolibri copied this movements, and although her blast wasn't as big or impressive, it was still a pretty remarkable spell.

After a few more spells, Hajak announced they were heading back home. "Good"- thought Kolibri, with a hint of relief. "I somewhat have to pee"

However, it was while they were returning to Nirksia that several men appeared, having been camouflaged in the snow. "Bandits!" Screamed Hajak, as he gestured for Kolibri to hide, his hands crackling with violet streaks of energy. However, as much as Kolibri wanted to hide, she noticed the bandits were at least a dozen, and were already encircling her aging father. She knew her father was strong, but she wasn't sure if he was strong enough.

"Oooh, but I really need to pee now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to fight effectively" - thought Kolibri, as her bladder nagged for attention 

Kolibri and Hajak have just been ambushed, what should Kolibri do?

1 - Defend her father, attack the bandits!

2 - Listen to Hajak, hide!

3 - Try to sneak off to a place to pee

4 - Suggest your own!

KOLIBRI'S STATS

HP: Perfect condition 

Mana: Full

Energy: Kinda weary

Bladder: Starting to become desperate

Bowels: Calm

Known Spells: Void Blast [Low Mana cost, low energy cost] | Black Dash [No mana cost, regular energy cost]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm extremely sorry for dissapearing like this. Between Corona switching up my entire schedule and me being a generally irresponsible guy, I forgot this thing actually existed. I'll try not vanishing anymore,  although I'm not making any promises.

It seems the winning choice was to both hide and attack, so I guess that's what Kolibri is doing

And, concerning this

On 3/16/2020 at 1:39 AM, R.M.T.B. said:

1. I'm unsure how much power > numbers is in here.

On 3/31/2020 at 5:40 AM, OmorashiFan59 said:

What is black dash?

The reason why spell descriptions are so vague is that we are still learning them. We have only performed a few Void Blasts, and haven't even tried the Black Dash. We'll have to study and practice our spells if we want to know exactly what they do and what their side effects might be.

With all said, let's go!

Kolibri was scared, and her bladder was filling, however she still felt a strong sense of duty telling her to protect her father. She tugged deep inside her and felt a darkness enveloping her thighs and legs. She pushed at this darkness with all she had and felt time slow... Wait, time wasn't slowed, she was hasted! This was the power of Black Dash! With newfound speed, she moved quickly behind cover, readying a Void Blast in her palms, aiming squarely at the bandits' center of mass. As soon as she reached a safe spot, she stopped tugging at her legs and came to a stop. She felt her legs grow weaker and more weary, no doubt from moving that fast. Still, she remained on her feet, and was about to release her Void Blast...

"Nghhhaaahh..?!"

Her bladder seemed to toss and turn, as if someone had rotated it, making her waters slosh around like crazy. Kolibri quickly brought her tiles together and grabbed herself with one hand. This meant she had to cancel her Void Blast, so as to not blow off her legs. Even with all the effort she did to clamp her peehole shut, she felt a furious  blush invade her face as she heard a small psssh and felt her fingertips grow warm. No drops hit the snow below, and no stain appeared on her dress, however Kolibri was sure her panties were soaked. With what little of her mind wasn't focused on not gushing right then and there, she realized what had happened: "I moved so much in such a short time, my bladder must have gotten all shaken around"

With her thighs pressed together and a blush still dyeing her olive face a shade of red, she focused and felt her mana and energy gather on her spine, move up her arms and concentrate on her slightly damp fingertips, manifesting as a oval of purple and black energy, crackling with power. As she looked up to aim, she saw Hajak move his arm from one side to the other, and a crescent-shaped blast manifested, knocking many of the bandits back. However, a muscular brunette, with golden insignia which distinguished her as some sort of leader, kept approaching, brandishing a spear at least two times taller than Kolibri. The young mage concentrated, aimed the ball of energy straight at her, and let loose.

An earsplitting fwooom could be heard as the ball flew faster and faster towards her target. The bandit leader started to dive out of the way, but too late. The oval hit her right on the stomach and sent her flying backwards, while kicking up snow at least two and a half stories up.

Her father looked behind him, bewildered and alert. What first looked like an expression of anger and determination quickly turned into a smirk of pride, as he saw her daughter standing in the spot from where the spell had come. Hajak casted another crescent and the rest of the bandits were sent scattering backwards. The leader tried to get up, but Hajak manifested a pair of purple chains and bind her to a nearby tree. The battle was won.

Another battle was still raging, as at the moment Kolibri let her spell loose, another thing was threatening to be let loose. Her floodwalls were battered by another charge by her pent-up pee, and a couple of drops fell to the snow below, staining it a pale yellow. Kolibri was positively bursting, and as her father moved towards the bandit leader and away from her, she was left with a split-second decision to make.

Kolibri is about to burst! What should she do?

- Hold it until you are home! It's only a couple minutes away

- Clench for just a few seconds, squat behind a tree or a rock, and let go

- Move aside your panties and skirt and just pssssssssssssssssssssshhhhh

- Just let go, it's not like you could hold it in any longer

- Combine multiple options, or select your own

KOLIBRI'S STATS

HP: Perfect condition 

Mana: Over half full

Energy: Very tired 

Bladder: Bursting!

Bowels: Calm... for now

Known Spells: Void Blast, Black Dash