Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I will NOT pee in plane toilets

I. Hate. Plane. Toilets.

its an irrational fear, sure, but I hate them and will not use them. I always get really scared that I’m going to get sucked out the back when I flush. Like the plane will rip apart or something. It’s ridiculous, but it makes for some great desperation! I cannot count the times I’ve been sitting having to pee bursting on a plane (I travel a lot for work). I’ll maybe start writing some stories if y’all are interested. I even have had some accidents back when I was younger too. Regardless, does anyone else just not use those damn airplane toilets? Even if it’s for a completely different reason?

I don't take the plane very often, but I hate public transport toilets (in general, I don't like public toilets) and I've never used it on a plane, nor on a train.

I've never had accidents on a plane (actually I've had some in trains, but this is another story).. but this summer I'll have a 12 hour plane trip, and I don't know hot to hold my pee all this time.

By the way, I'd really like to read your plane accidents when younger.

I truly hate plane toilets, and I only ever use them on longer journeys. I will plan around that for shorter flights, and that means I usually arrive at my destination fairly desperate. The last time I traveled abroad, the airport was quite small, and it seemed the toilets were past the immigration desk. It felt like a very long bathroom queue indeed!

Edited by MsV
Punctuation (see edit history)
Just now, Adrian6970wc said:

We can all have our fantasies but I'd be interested to know if anyone has done a transatlantic flight without peeing.  If anyone's ever peed in London and not peed again until they've arrived in New York, or vice versa, I'd be interested to know.  

I did that once DC to London. It was before my holding fetish developed, so it wasn't intentional. I just didn't need to pee during the flight, so I didn't. I think I was at least somewhat dehydrated at the time, though.

12 hours ago, StarFireMelody said:

I hate them too, but have been on some long flights so had no choice. The worst though is when I finally build up the courage to go only to have to wait because of turbulence or landing! The tight seatbelt and the not knowing how long you'll have to wait while bursting is torture. 

Have you ever had an accident? Not a complete one, I mean some spurts before managing to go to the toilets

I fly regularly but haven’t used the airplane toilets in years. I always wear a diaper.  On one particularly long flight to Hawaii, near the end of the flight the lady sitting next to me said “you musty have a bladder of steel, you didn’t get up even once”.  I just kind of blushed and laughed; she had no idea that I was wearing a soaking wet diaper. Lol