Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sex scenes in omorashi fan fiction?

Recommended Posts

I’m looking for advice for an omo fanfic I plan to write. Do you guys like sex scenes in omo fanfics? I’m think about this scenario where I guy makes a girl hold it in exchange for sex (not for love, love is always present no matter what). It sounds kinda cool, but it ruins the romantic wholesomeness. Any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post

Almost every story I write has sex in it and people seem to enjoy my stuff well enough. There are some who don't like that, but plenty of people write stories with no sex. Just do what you wanna do and don't worry about what randoms might think. Even if it's fetish smut (ahem, I mean worldbuilding with fetishes to proudly enjoy your kinks in a narrative of your own,) writing is still art.

That said, if you are doing fanfiction, and the characters you choose are characters that would not ordinarily be having sex, some fans of the thing in question might be wigged out by that. Still though, it's your work, you do you, boo. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm a huge fan and usually include it. Omorashi and the resulting humiliation are sexy foreplay to me, and give the chance for the man to comfort his poor girlfriend before fucking her.

I'm very surprised by how many people are put off by sexual content on a fetish website. I know I have some fetishes which are controversial on this site (messing in particular), and I tag my works accordingly, but I would never expect people to be put off by extremely vanilla porn that the average person wouldn't find remotely shocking!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

I'm a huge fan and usually include it. Omorashi and the resulting humiliation are sexy foreplay to me, and give the chance for the man to comfort his poor girlfriend before fucking her.

I'm very surprised by how many people are put off by sexual content on a fetish website. I know I have some fetishes which are controversial on this site (messing in particular), and I tag my works accordingly, but I would never expect people to be put off by extremely vanilla porn that the average person wouldn't find remotely shocking!

I agree completely! The humiliation and comforting idea is kinda cute. I’m definitely doing that now, thanks! And yeah, there isn’t much sexual content on this platform as one would expect. When I wrote my first sex based story I put warnings everywhere because it felt kinda wrong. Literally it was the first thing you see beyond the title (and it was in the tags too).
 

Thank you for the reply 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Almost every story I write has sex in it and people seem to enjoy my stuff well enough. There are some who don't like that, but plenty of people write stories with no sex. Just do what you wanna do and don't worry about what randoms might think. Even if it's fetish smut (ahem, I mean worldbuilding with fetishes to proudly enjoy your kinks in a narrative of your own,) writing is still art.

That said, if you are doing fanfiction, and the characters you choose are characters that would not ordinarily be having sex, some fans of the thing in question might be wigged out by that. Still though, it's your work, you do you, boo. 

You’re right! If I cared what everybody else thought, I’d have no fun! I think the main reason why people don’t read my stories all the much, is because  their furry based (at least right now. I’ve been getting inti animal crossing characters, even though I’ve never played the games lol) and let’s face it, a lot of people don’t like that. Which is fine! I’ve never been bullied on this site. People here are cool! Just saying, my kinks put me in a minority sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post

While I don't generally like sex scenes described in omorashi stories, I don't mind them if they aren't too descriptive. Though I mostly just scroll through them without reading it as thorough as desperation parts.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dtravis said:

While I don't generally like sex scenes described in omorashi stories, I don't mind them if they aren't too descriptive. Though I mostly just scroll through them without reading it as thorough as desperation parts.

I agree. I don’t like the graphic stuff either. That’s why I write it and not watch it lol. But anyway... I try to counteract it by making it romantic and cute as possible. When I write sex scenes it comes from the heart. I make the characters care about each other and try to show it in their movements. 

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly don't mind either way, I like a sex scene but can enjoy a story without one. However to enjoy each I would be in a different mindset

 

what I would say is that I prefer it if the story has a tag or indication that it is going to have a sex scene, just because of the mindset thing.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Alnitak said:

I honestly don't mind either way, I like a sex scene but can enjoy a story without one. However to enjoy each I would be in a different mindset

 

what I would say is that I prefer it if the story has a tag or indication that it is going to have a sex scene, just because of the mindset thing.

Oh trust me, I put tags and warnings everywhere! I never lie to reader! 

Share this post


Link to post

I don't tag vanilla sex since it's about the most inoffensive sexual content possible, but I would tag anything kinky like messing, bondage, or spanking. I find the idea of people being put off by vanilla sex in erotic writing bizarre, it was how we were all conceived after all.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

Seems other threads have found vast taste ranges within this community.  "Can't please everyone.  So please yourself."

Agreed! That’s what I’ll do!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

I don't tag vanilla sex since it's about the most inoffensive sexual content possible, but I would tag anything kinky like messing, bondage, or spanking. I find the idea of people being put off by vanilla sex in erotic writing bizarre, it was how we were all conceived after all.

I get where you’re coming from. But I like to tag it anyway. I want the readers to know exactly what to expect before reading.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/16/2020 at 4:17 PM, PooSkirt said:

I don't tag vanilla sex since it's about the most inoffensive sexual content possible, but I would tag anything kinky like messing, bondage, or spanking. I find the idea of people being put off by vanilla sex in erotic writing bizarre, it was how we were all conceived after all.

"If you like X then you must be ok with Y" is a faulty assumption.

Wetting isn't necessarily sexual for me. Like, I might get turned on, but I don't always want it to lead to actual sex (imaginary or otherwise). So coming across a sex scene I wasn't expecting isn't so much offensive as it is... well... kind of like biting into a cookie expecting chocolate chips, and finding raisins. Raisins are good! But they're disappointing if I was expecting chocolate. And some people don't like raisins at all.

Just be honest about what's in the cookie so I can make an informed decision before I put it in my mouth!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, she_gryphon said:

it is... well... kind of like biting into a cookie expecting chocolate chips, and finding raisins

A good analogy, also now I'm really hungry.

 

1 hour ago, she_gryphon said:

But they're disappointing if I was expecting chocolate. And some people don't like raisins at all.

OK, that reminded me of this, which has very little to do with anything but I think can now be used as a device to explain why tagging in fetish content is a good thing

http://www.bunicomic.com/comic/buni-1228/

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, she_gryphon said:

"If you like X then you must be ok with Y" is a faulty assumption.

Wetting isn't necessarily sexual for me. Like, I might get turned on, but I don't always want it to lead to actual sex (imaginary or otherwise). So coming across a sex scene I wasn't expecting isn't so much offensive as it is... well... kind of like biting into a cookie expecting chocolate chips, and finding raisins. Raisins are good! But they're disappointing if I was expecting chocolate. And some people don't like raisins at all.

Just be honest about what's in the cookie so I can make an informed decision before I put it in my mouth!

I agree with one fetish and another (having a spanking scene after a wetting, for instance), but 90+% of the population likes regular sex. It's a fairly safe bet.

Edited by PooSkirt (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

I agree with one fetish and another (having a spanking scene after a wetting, for instance), but 90+% of the population likes regular sex. It's a fairly safe bet.

Not everyone likes sex in every context. It takes zero effort to tag for a sex scene, so it's baffling to me why you wouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, she_gryphon said:

Not everyone likes sex in every context. It takes zero effort to tag for a sex scene, so it's baffling to me why you wouldn't.

Most people don't like sex in every context. Funerals are generally not the appropriate place.

Erotic fiction is, though.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, PooSkirt said:

Most people don't like sex in every context. Funerals are generally not the appropriate place.

Erotic fiction is, though.

You'd think posters on a fetish site of all places would understand that not everyone finds the same things erotic.

Again, the question isn't whether you should put sex in omorashi fiction; that's up to you. The question is about whether you should let readers know up front what to expect. It's a form of asking for consent.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...