Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Losing control when getting to the bathroom

Guest Rufina
On 3/5/2020 at 7:50 AM, sandy808 said:

I haven't witnessed something like that but it has happened to me many times.  Soaking your pad or diaper just as you are literally moments away from getting your clothes out of the way to use the toilet was so frustrating. 

This actually just happened to me I had my Jean's down and was about to undo my diaper when I started wetting. I was literally in front of the toliet. It probably didn't help that I had 3 coffee this morning instead of one. I have urge incontinence but I love when I lose control of my bladder so I leave going to the toliet to the last possible second.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Despboy15

In school once, I wet myself in a stall because I couldn’t get my belt buckle undone fast enough. Thankfully, it was the end of the day and I was wearing black pants. There was also another time I wet myself, but that was after school

I’ve had too many instances like this. I’m rather pee-shy so I often find myself in a toilet only when I’ve managed to sneak away meaning I’m occasionally pretty bursting. Sometimes I choose bathrooms more out of the way just to ensure there’s no line because I know I’d flood my panties otherwise. Also, I’ve wet while returning to my apartment after a long Day

Never witnessed it, but all my girlfriend's have had at least one experience of starting to pee before getting panties down. More significantly, I know there was, at the very least, one time an ex wet herself bad enough so that she had to change shorts, and one other time where a more recent ex lost control before getting the button of her jeans undone. She didn't give up and just stand there, but it did turn out to be her first public accident. I'll provide more details later.

I also did this twice in my young teen years. I didn't stand there and completely piss myself either, but both times I was peeing full blast by the time I got my thing out lol. Needless to say, both times ended with a sizable wet spot down one leg.

Didn't witness it, but my wife had it happen when we were dating and she told me about it at some point. She was a high school senior and was home alone after school and had started watching a movie on TV and didn't want to miss the end (this was before pausing or recording anything) so she waited and held it. When it finally ended she got up to go to the bathroom and leaked a little, then when she got to the hallway by the bathroom door she started peeing full force into her jeans. She stopped after a few seconds and hobbled the rest of the way to the toilet and finished in the toilet, but her panties were soaked, her jeans were soaked down both legs to her knees and most of her butt and crotch front. She threw everything in the washing machine to hide her accident from her parents and took a shower. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 3:06 AM, Tina5422 said:

I’ve had too many instances like this. I’m rather pee-shy so I often find myself in a toilet only when I’ve managed to sneak away meaning I’m occasionally pretty bursting. Sometimes I choose bathrooms more out of the way just to ensure there’s no line because I know I’d flood my panties otherwise. Also, I’ve wet while returning to my apartment after a long Day

Can I ask if you've ever had any full accidents as a result?