Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Losing control when getting to the bathroom

I never seen anyone do it, but because I have urge urinary incontinence problem and occasionally lose it when right in front of the bathroom, I sometimes finish peeing down my legs for fun, since I already started in my pants and I'm at home. 

Among all of this type of wetting accidents that happened to me over the years, I was actually forced to finish peeing in my pants on 4 occasions due to clothes malfunctions (stuck zipper and make a knot on tie-on belt instead of untying the belt). On 3 occasions I lost it standing up and finished peeing sitting on the toilet with my pants on. Once at home, once at friend's house and once in public bathroom. One of public accidents was due to a zipper on a dress, not pants and it was the only occasion where I peed down my legs till the end. It happened in a bathroom in a night club. 

I was in bar in downtown with unisex bathrooms. It was bathroom only with cabins with doors from floor to roof, so no one could look there.

I was in one of cabin and peed. I heard one girl hurried to another cabin but she stopped and said "shit". When I came out from my cabin I could see a puddle on the floor and some drops in front of another cabin. She tok mobil and called to her friend. She asked about new jeans and her friend maybe did not understand why she needed it. So she said-noisily- "what you think happened to me if I am in bathroom and need a new jeans".

I must leave because I was there with my friend and was seated with my back to the WC so I have never seen her or her friend.

When i wake up in the middle of the night i’m usually super desperate and sometimes i start to pee before i get to the toilet. Depending on how wet i am i will either sit on the toilet and pee my panties and/or shorts or try to pull them down.

2 times at school i started to pee before i reached the toilet. The first i had just stepped into the stall, turned around to close the door, and began flooding myself. The combination of shock and trying to hang my bag up led me to fully pee my pants.

The second time i was on the way to the bathroom and started to pee as i stepped into the bathroom, but all the stalls were occupied. I had to just stand there, and I finished peeing myself before a stall opened.

14 minutes ago, Drakon said:

When i wake up in the middle of the night i’m usually super desperate and sometimes i start to pee before i get to the toilet. Depending on how wet i am i will either sit on the toilet and pee my panties and/or shorts or try to pull them down.

2 times at school i started to pee before i reached the toilet. The first i had just stepped into the stall, turned around to close the door, and began flooding myself. The combination of shock and trying to hang my bag up led me to fully pee my pants.

The second time i was on the way to the bathroom and started to pee as i stepped into the bathroom, but all the stalls were occupied. I had to just stand there, and I finished peeing myself before a stall opened.

Did you usually hold your pee until the last second when you were at school? 

3 hours ago, Drakon said:

Do you still do that?

On 2/20/2020 at 5:55 AM, Drakon said:

Yeah, sometimes I wet the bed, but mostly I will wake up when I start leaking. Leaky bladder phase is a hard phase to hold it so I often dribble a little... sometimes a lot... on the way to the bathroom.

Do you ever have to stop or have to do anything to hold it so you don't totally lose control before you get to the bathroom?

On 2/22/2020 at 12:21 AM, willbill said:

Do you ever have to stop or have to do anything to hold it so you don't totally lose control before you get to the bathroom?

At home my bathroom is like immediately out my door and to the left, so I can usually try to get to the toilet as fast as possible to minimize the damage. 
I dunno if its just me but walking tends to make it a little easier to hold, and stopping to like cross my legs or hold myself is what usually makes me have an accident... (prolly the main reason i had an accident when i finally reached the stall. Had to stop and turn around and fiddle with the darn lock)

On 2/23/2020 at 9:26 AM, Drakon said:

At home my bathroom is like immediately out my door and to the left, so I can usually try to get to the toilet as fast as possible to minimize the damage. 
I dunno if its just me but walking tends to make it a little easier to hold, and stopping to like cross my legs or hold myself is what usually makes me have an accident... (prolly the main reason i had an accident when i finally reached the stall. Had to stop and turn around and fiddle with the darn lock)

Do you ever fully lose control or have had any other full accidents as an adult, other than the two times at school that you mentioned above?

Edited by willbill
Accidentally duplicated post (see edit history)
On 2/23/2020 at 3:26 PM, Drakon said:

That's funny, because one of my absolute favourite accident scenarios is a woman losing control while banging on the door of a locked toilet, or moaning in pain clutching herself and waiting for it to open!

2 hours ago, willbill said:

I've heard of so many experiences of women having a full accident like this right as they get into a bathroom or stall, then just letting it all come out.  For anyone that has experienced a full accident like this, is there any reason not to just quickly sit on the toilet to limit any damage?

It's probably hard to pull wet knickers down in a panic, even harder if she's wearing trousers. Though I would expect the woman to sit on the toilet and wee through her knickers to minimise the damage. In a skirt she could get away with it as long as no one saw her wet knickers up her skirt afterwards.

4 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

It's probably hard to pull wet knickers down in a panic, even harder if she's wearing trousers. Though I would expect the woman to sit on the toilet and wee through her knickers to minimise the damage. In a skirt she could get away with it as long as no one saw her wet knickers up her skirt afterwards.

People don't have to see wet panties to know you're wearing wet underwear and pantyhose. If the skirt is long and made from thin fabric, it quickly gets wet when you're walking, because wind is pushing it against your wet legs and crotch. It happened to me many times.

6 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

People don't have to see wet panties to know you're wearing wet underwear and pantyhose. If the skirt is long and made from thin fabric, it quickly gets wet when you're walking, because wind is pushing it against your wet legs and crotch. It happened to me many times.

Of course she has to be wearing the right sort of skirt to get away with it. But I've seen plenty of young ladies in black miniskirts and black tights, which is quite a fashionable outfit around here, and if any of them didn't make it to the toilet on time, they could probably get away with it without people who aren't into omo noticing it.

6 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

Yeah, once she's fully lost control, trying to get her underwear down is likely to just do more damage... sitting on the toilet and weeing through her knickers/tights or trousers is the most sensible option, but I guess a grown woman who's in a panic because she's going to the toilet in her pants won't always be thinking rationally by that point!

38 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, once she's fully lost control, trying to get her underwear down is likely to just do more damage... sitting on the toilet and weeing through her knickers/tights or trousers is the most sensible option, but I guess a grown woman who's in a panic because she's going to the toilet in her pants won't always be thinking rationally by that point!

I expect that's the reason. They're so shocked at the utter indignity of having an accident that they don't think to minimise the damage. I also recall reading of women who hold themselves through their skirts as they wet, thus getting their skirt wet when they could have spared it if they just let it hang normally.