Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Difficulties Changing Away from Home

What are difficult changing situations you've encountered away from home?  Please include any in malls, others' homes, car trips, boating, indoors, out doors and similar.  How did you cope with difficult changing situations?  What preparations do you make and supplies pack when expecting a difficult situation?

I've a friend who only needs protection on canoe and kayak tours.  She does 0C weather.  So swimming pees are not an option.  As far as I know, she's not found any option other than limiting herself to one-diaper duration outings.

For me stays with relatives and friends, motels and stopping on wooded side roads have been okay.  Almost everything else has been very difficult.  I did discover that when driving to group picnics with an absentminded friend (who knew I wore yet), I needed to mark my supply bag as "car supplies" or something else that would prevent it becoming a picnic offering.