Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever Masturbated While Extremely Desperate to Pee?

Since this fetish is a turn on obviously, it's rare that I've tried to masturbate while extremely desperate or doing a hold for fun. But maybe a couple of times I'd try to masturbate while desperate and just couldn't actually get hard because obviously the desperation was too much.

But a couple of times I have been able to masturbate while desperate and I'd say at least for me, it was just, weird. While I was hard and was able to ejaculate while being desperate, it's like the desperation kind of subsides some? But at the same time when I ejaculated the combination of that and needing to pee felt almost like I wasn't sure if I was about to pee or cum. Though I did enjoy it, and I would try it again because the omo fetish is really a turn on, it was definitely different.

What are your extremely desperate to pee experiences, male or female, feel about this after trying it? Or if allowed (admins advise) what about your desperate to pee while having sex experiences? (Which also was weird for me, didn't do it purposely but was just hoping I wouldn't accidently pee on her...though it's one way of finding out if a partner is into omo I guess lol)

I actually find masturbation really helps to hold it in when desperate. It distracts you from the intensity of needing to go and I swear being hard also helps hold it in.

I don't do it too much because when I am playing with deliberate desperation I, well, obviously want to feel desperate (duh), and sometimes masturbating takes that feeling away a bit. If I'm extremely desperate I can still feel the pressure and fullness of my bladder but it still distracts a bit from my goal of experiencing intensity!

I do remember when I was in my early teens and going through a hormonal storm how when I was really desperate and able to hold myself without others seeing I'd sometimes end up getting hard from the squeezing. Which would help hold it in quite significantly. I don't get that anywhere near as much these days though!

1 hour ago, Dune1001 said:

I actually find masturbation really helps to hold it in when desperate. It distracts you from the intensity of needing to go and I swear being hard also helps hold it in.

I don't do it too much because when I am playing with deliberate desperation I, well, obviously want to feel desperate (duh), and sometimes masturbating takes that feeling away a bit. If I'm extremely desperate I can still feel the pressure and fullness of my bladder but it still distracts a bit from my goal of experiencing intensity!

I do remember when I was in my early teens and going through a hormonal storm how when I was really desperate and able to hold myself without others seeing I'd sometimes end up getting hard from the squeezing. Which would help hold it in quite significantly. I don't get that anywhere near as much these days though!

This is what got me further into omorashi.  As a teen (in the privacy of my room) I would masturbate to hold my pee, and it really helped.  Ultimately I might "come and go" - after ejaculation I would pee uncontrollably within a minute.  This became a strong association between a full bladder and sex.

1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

This is what got me further into omorashi.  As a teen (in the privacy of my room) I would masturbate to hold my pee, and it really helped.  Ultimately I might "come and go" - after ejaculation I would pee uncontrollably within a minute.  This became a strong association between a full bladder and sex.

I've wondered before if I had a similar thing reinforcing me getting into omorashi. Holding myself was always my go to when I really needed to pee and even if I got hard from doing so I'd still keep squeezing myself and I guess it was still some kind of stimulation or round-about masturbation! I do find it quite interesting how effective masturbating is to lower desperation, I guess one intense feeling overrides the other?

Yeah I do that a lot. I don't know why you can't get hard when you have to pee. For me, my dick is super sensitive when I have to pee really bad. Yeah it feels like I am going to pee when I get close to orgasm but believe me that's the best feeling. I have never really peed though so I guess that just makes me comfortable and I can relax and enjoy the feeling.

28 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

For me, when I'm super desperate I can't actually get hard, but I still orgasm. And it's insanely powerful. I always advise people to keep going at it even if they don't get hard because you don't actually need to have an erection to get off. Just don't stop for anything. If you think you're gonna pee, keep going. If you start leaking, keep going. An orgasm in that state is absolutely magnificent. 

Sounds wonderful

19 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

For me, when I'm super desperate I can't actually get hard, but I still orgasm. And it's insanely powerful. I always advise people to keep going at it even if they don't get hard because you don't actually need to have an erection to get off. Just don't stop for anything. If you think you're gonna pee, keep going. If you start leaking, keep going. An orgasm in that state is absolutely magnificent. 

Why did I never know this?! I was never able to get hard and the intensity from needing to pee was so strong I would just stop cause I thought I was just going to pee everywhere. Now I have to just concern myself with after orgasm how intense the need to pee will be.

18 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Sounds wonderful

It really does

If I am really bursting like hell, I get hard and at the point I would usually lose control of my bladder I would cum and pee at the same time, which doesn t always feel so nice then immediately the pain of my aching bladder hits me while my arousal goes down and I have to rush to the bathroom.

It also happened to me to cum without hands right before an accident but as I said it isn t a pleasant feeling, I would rather start peeing then come but as it is all about losing control for me, I just go with the flow !

On 2/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

So true. I am fortunate (I think) in being able to pee while hard, but sometimes have had just the experience Bulge_Lover describes. Wetting and then cumming is wonderful. 

On 2/15/2020 at 5:38 PM, Spectator9 said:

Yes, absolutely this! My experiences were even earlier, well before I entered puberty I would always hold on to pee until I was desperate, and found that bouncing up and down on my favourite toy tractor, or a pillow between my legs, helped me hold longer. It also led to my first erections, and thus the connection was made between desperation and sexual excitement. 

4 hours ago, Selena Luna said:

Also, once I orgasm, I usually lose interest in holding any longer although it does reduce the actual urge to pee from the level it was before masturbating.

I'm male but it's the same for me.

It depends on what a stimulation and what a "cleaning work" I want to do. I'm desperate very often when I'm masturbating (or the other way round :D), but a normal masturbation is just orgasm and then go pee.

When I want to have more fun I will take my time and spurt my pee out once I can't hold it. For this I have to stop masturbating for a short while, because peeing WHILE masturbating I can't really do (and WHEN it's very hard to let loose). When I'm about to burst it's often very hard to stay hard.

Most of the time I am so horny while I'm doing that so I orgasm and, like I wrote in the beginning, I lose my interest in holding and after orgasm I can't pee directly/ lose my desperation for a short while and will go to the toilet(most of the time).

Edited by Zayralius (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Selena Luna said:

So far all the responses have been from men so here's a female perspective if anyone is interested. For me, I can't help but rub myself a bit sometimes while holding because it feels really nice but I usually just edge because the orgasm with a really full bladder for me is just not very good. I would probably like it if I could start peeing before I get off but so far haven't been able to set up a situation to experiment with that. Also, once I orgasm, I usually lose interest in holding any longer although it does reduce the actual urge to pee from the level it was before masturbating.

Thank you, more from the female perspective are welcome.

• 2 months later...

As a male, I love to masturbate on a relatively full bladder. I have had sex on a full bladder as well, and it felt great. I do envy the fact that women can pee and orgasm at the same time.

Everybody is different. For me I feel strong pressure, even pain not only in my bladder but even more so in my penis. This is distracting as I try rubbing it for pleasure. I don't really enjoy it. I have convinced myself I should try since some people say it increases their pleasure, although it seems more females like this than males , due to their anatomy. I have done it until I came but it is not something I enjoy as much.

Like many others here, I absolutely LOVE masturbating while I'm desperate to pee. The tingling and gentle ache of a full bladder, the way goosebumps rise on my arms as I press on my bladder a little, the way some pee starts leaking out when I'm about to lose control...it's all amazing. 

I always allow myself to wet prior to orgasm.

I'll either wet myself forcefully, like a flood blasting out of me, or I'll pee in spurts on a towel.