Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

22 hours ago, Silly Lilly said:

I remember this one day. It was a warm summer afternoon. Not too hot, but the sun was bright and it was beautiful. I was wearing a tank top and some really short, tight, cotton pajama shorts. They were black and had Tinkerbell on them. They were my favorite because they showed off my sexy long legs.  So I went outside, found a spot in the shade, laid down in the grass. I took a book with me outside so I had a reason to be out there instead of just randomly hanging out there doing nothing. While I was out there just chilling in the shade and reading, I was also slowly wetting my shorts. This went on for quite a while. I must have saved up a lot of pee just for this. Something about peeing outside is always fun, and this particular event was pretty relaxing, even though the book I was reading was Stephen King's IT.  There were others at home at the time, so I obviously chose black because I didn't want them to see my wet patch, and I also waited until the sun started setting before going inside, in case it was still kind of visible. I could see that my shorts were wet with pee, but no one else was paying attention.  After the sun started to set and I couldn't see to read, and after I finished peeing, I went back inside and changed out of my pissy bottoms, as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.  Now every time I see someone wearing those really cute cotton shorts I think about peeing.  

Secretly peeing in the grass -- my favorite! What position were you in while you were wetting?