Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Imagine a world where people are allowed to pee wherever they want and be naked whenever they want

This premise for a story is just amazing, a place where you can pee wherever you want without consequence. I found a couple stories on peefans.com that have this premise, in the form of the fictional countries of Lavatria and Kaymala. Does anyone else absolutely love this idea? I'd fantasize about this a lot personally.

Some time ago I had an idea in mind for a story of a world where people wet all the time, created from public bathrooms and workplace bathrooms being abolished (due to manipulations by the Omorashi Illuminati), leading to so many accidents that wetting oneself becomes considered normal, and at the end public bathrooms are re-established when the Omorashi Illuminati is disbanded, but people still usually only use the toilet to poop.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
56 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Some time ago I had an idea in mind for a story of a world where people wet all the time, created from public bathrooms and workplace bathrooms being abolished (due to manipulations by the Omorashi Illuminati), leading to so many accidents that wetting oneself becomes considered normal, and at the end public bathrooms are re-established when the Omorashi Illuminati is disbanded, but people still usually only use the toilet to poop.

"Omorashi Illuminati" 

lmao nice

10 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

That doesn't make any sense at all. Men in particular would just start urinating in the street in that case, as they do in India. Women on the other hand sometimes end up having accidents, since they can't go as discreetly and they may be afraid of sexual assault if they sneak off somewhere secluded. Those accidents aren't restricted to only wee accidents, either.

3 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Imagine just standing with a group of your friends in public. A girl you're with has to pee and because it doesn't matter about where you pee she just pulls her panties down, squats and lets out a huge flood onto the floor before pulling them up and just continuing to chat as if nothing even happened!

I enjoy. 

7 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

That doesn't make any sense at all. Men in particular would just start urinating in the street in that case, as they do in India. Women on the other hand sometimes end up having accidents, since they can't go as discreetly and they may be afraid of sexual assault if they sneak off somewhere secluded. Those accidents aren't restricted to only wee accidents, either.

The Omorashi Illuminati would manipulate the President into making it punishable by death in order to increase the amount of wettings.

But, either way despite having this fantasy like a year ago I never made it into a story, probably because it'd be too stretchy.

While no nudity, the video section has a discussion on whether female cross-country runners get embarrassed about wet private areas.  Some finish quite soggy looking, but also appearing unconcerned.  In one case the running shorts appear semitransparent.  Also, comparing darkness of wet to underarm sweat suggests shorts wet from other source.

Some padded fiction currently explores peeing anywhere.  But diapers are required.  This sets up imagining how new comers to diaper worlds adjust to friends changing them and to changing their friends.  Most such stories involve female-female changing.

A sun-worshipers club an ex-gf belonged to had a mother with teen daughters frequently attending.  When dinner liquids reached their bladders, the teens played a game of trying to make eachother wet.  The first time the mom tore herself from after-dinner chit chat, she found the two together with younger sister mid puddle.

"Why did you wet?"

"Big sis pushed on my tummy."  (Obviously little sis had intentionally held pee until big sis could make her pee.)

I heard mom take a breath... She started to say something, then stopped... After another moment she turned and walked away.

From then on the teen nudists took their peeing game outdoors - about 5 acres.  So those few acres had nudity and little inhibition about peeing for about 6 months.  Then the state bought the property and built a freeway interchange extending onto it.

Comparison:  This morning I poured a 16-ounce convenience-store coffee.  At the counter I accidentally bumped the cup which tipped over.  The resulting wave could inspire a Brian Wilson song.  And via the counter, it went straight onto the manager's shirt.

Let's say instead I peed into parking-lot drain grate or onto the earth under the store's tree row.  Would the coffee at the counter or the peeing have caused the manager more trouble?