Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Imagine a world where people are allowed to pee wherever they want and be naked whenever they want

Recommended Posts

This premise for a story is just amazing, a place where you can pee wherever you want without consequence. I found a couple stories on peefans.com that have this premise, in the form of the fictional countries of Lavatria and Kaymala. Does anyone else absolutely love this idea? I'd fantasize about this a lot personally.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wherever this place is, I want to live there! I love relaxing naked, and I love peeing clothes when I am wearing them! This place sounds like nirvana lol.

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, secretleaker said:

Wherever this place is, I want to live there! I love relaxing naked, and I love peeing clothes when I am wearing them! This place sounds like nirvana lol.

I too would love to live in a paradise such as these places.

Share this post


Link to post

I live very close to this due to my urgency issues I pee outside almost daily and when weather permits I’m always commando. Can’t go fully naked cause I live in a city area but I do pee in the open very often

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

Anywhere in the wilderness is like this. There's no need to make up fictional places.

True, but still, one can dream. 

Share this post


Link to post

That sounds like such a fun idea. Someone should probably open a park like this. I don't think it'll be thay difficult though I am not sure how legal it'll be.

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, ashishgamer said:

That sounds like such a fun idea. Someone should probably open a park like this. I don't think it'll be thay difficult though I am not sure how legal it'll be.

I will make it legal. 

  • Upvote 2
  • hehe 1

Share this post


Link to post

Some time ago I had an idea in mind for a story of a world where people wet all the time, created from public bathrooms and workplace bathrooms being abolished (due to manipulations by the Omorashi Illuminati), leading to so many accidents that wetting oneself becomes considered normal, and at the end public bathrooms are re-established when the Omorashi Illuminati is disbanded, but people still usually only use the toilet to poop.

Edited by The Dark Wolf

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Some time ago I had an idea in mind for a story of a world where people wet all the time, created from public bathrooms and workplace bathrooms being abolished (due to manipulations by the Omorashi Illuminati), leading to so many accidents that wetting oneself becomes considered normal, and at the end public bathrooms are re-established when the Omorashi Illuminati is disbanded, but people still usually only use the toilet to poop.

 "Omorashi Illuminati" 

lmao nice

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Some time ago I had an idea in mind for a story of a world where people wet all the time, created from public bathrooms and workplace bathrooms being abolished (due to manipulations by the Omorashi Illuminati), leading to so many accidents that wetting oneself becomes considered normal, and at the end public bathrooms are re-established when the Omorashi Illuminati is disbanded, but people still usually only use the toilet to poop.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Men in particular would just start urinating in the street in that case, as they do in India. Women on the other hand sometimes end up having accidents, since they can't go as discreetly and they may be afraid of sexual assault if they sneak off somewhere secluded. Those accidents aren't restricted to only wee accidents, either.

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine just standing with a group of your friends in public. A girl you're with has to pee and because it doesn't matter about where you pee she just pulls her panties down, squats and lets out a huge flood onto the floor before pulling them up and just continuing to chat as if nothing even happened!

Share this post


Link to post

I'd be more surprised than aroused. If she went in her knickers, on the other hand, I'd get a very visible bulge in my trousers!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Imagine just standing with a group of your friends in public. A girl you're with has to pee and because it doesn't matter about where you pee she just pulls her panties down, squats and lets out a huge flood onto the floor before pulling them up and just continuing to chat as if nothing even happened!

I enjoy. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, PooSkirt said:

That doesn't make any sense at all. Men in particular would just start urinating in the street in that case, as they do in India. Women on the other hand sometimes end up having accidents, since they can't go as discreetly and they may be afraid of sexual assault if they sneak off somewhere secluded. Those accidents aren't restricted to only wee accidents, either.

The Omorashi Illuminati would manipulate the President into making it punishable by death in order to increase the amount of wettings.

But, either way despite having this fantasy like a year ago I never made it into a story, probably because it'd be too stretchy.

Share this post


Link to post

While no nudity, the video section has a discussion on whether female cross-country runners get embarrassed about wet private areas.  Some finish quite soggy looking, but also appearing unconcerned.  In one case the running shorts appear semitransparent.  Also, comparing darkness of wet to underarm sweat suggests shorts wet from other source.

Some padded fiction currently explores peeing anywhere.  But diapers are required.  This sets up imagining how new comers to diaper worlds adjust to friends changing them and to changing their friends.  Most such stories involve female-female changing.

A sun-worshipers club an ex-gf belonged to had a mother with teen daughters frequently attending.  When dinner liquids reached their bladders, the teens played a game of trying to make eachother wet.  The first time the mom tore herself from after-dinner chit chat, she found the two together with younger sister mid puddle.

"Why did you wet?"

"Big sis pushed on my tummy."  (Obviously little sis had intentionally held pee until big sis could make her pee.)

I heard mom take a breath... She started to say something, then stopped... After another moment she turned and walked away.

From then on the teen nudists took their peeing game outdoors - about 5 acres.  So those few acres had nudity and little inhibition about peeing for about 6 months.  Then the state bought the property and built a freeway interchange extending onto it.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2020 at 2:05 PM, ashishgamer said:

That sounds like such a fun idea. Someone should probably open a park like this. I don't think it'll be thay difficult though I am not sure how legal it'll be.

There called nudist resorts. But you have to be sneaky with peepee. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Comparison:  This morning I poured a 16-ounce convenience-store coffee.  At the counter I accidentally bumped the cup which tipped over.  The resulting wave could inspire a Brian Wilson song.  And via the counter, it went straight onto the manager's shirt.

Let's say instead I peed into parking-lot drain grate or onto the earth under the store's tree row.  Would the coffee at the counter or the peeing have caused the manager more trouble? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well I don t know if I would like it so much, the nudity part sounds amazing but peeing everywhere >> gne?

First of all it will stink lol

and we won t get desperate unless we want to which makes genuine accidents virtually impossible.

Share this post


Link to post

I prefer the opposite idea. A place where people are only allowed to pee in his/her private space, such as home, hotel rooms. Anyway, a city without any public bathroom.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Sudoers said:

I prefer the opposite idea. A place where people are only allowed to pee in his/her private space, such as home, hotel rooms. Anyway, a city without any public bathroom.

 

So basically the outskirts of Rural Redneckistan? 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...