Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking for a video...

Hi everyone! I've been thinking about this one video that I've seen a long time ago. There's a girl in a red top and a skirt who is being forced to hold. She gets super desperate and even uses a table corner to help hold it in. I think someone is not letting her pee and in the end I think she pees in a bowl or something. It seems quite a bit of a longshot but does anyone know what video this is? Thanks in advance! ❤️

Edited by Alice314 (see edit history)
On 2/14/2020 at 4:40 PM, sampowers said:

Sounds like it might be "Sign the Papers" with Taylor from B2B.  

I just checked and that seems correct everything in the description fits to a T. 

https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/taylor.html

There is a preview clip and still photos so that Alice314 can be sure it's the correct one, it's one of Taylor's older videos so it's towards the bottom of the page I linked. Bound2Burst is on the DO NOT UPLOAD list we should all support David North anyways as he puts out great quality content and prices are reasonable. and it's almost 27 minutes long for only $11.00. Ordering from David is safe I've never had an issue once (out of many times) where I was double billed and David took care of it before I had even noticed. He and B2B are the good guys,