Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Even FullHearts Can Overflow

Guest Peter-P

Hi Holditin,

reading this your story again here after so many years made this weekend very special!

Thank you, that you imported it here !!! 🙂

Better could just to be together with nurse Jasmin in real the last hard hours to reach full 3 days... - and then probably a life long 😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/14/2020 at 2:13 AM, holditin said:

I saw a request for this story of mine since it was only posted to the Holding It board and never here.  I'm happy it was so memorable!  Hope you enjoy!

Even FullHearts Can Overflow

I checked myself into FullHearts Hospital early Monday morning. I’d woken up with every intent to get dressed and go to work as usual, but as I readied myself I realized my head was burning.

(...)

By 8 am I was laying in a medical bed in my own private room and had an IV drip going into my arm.

(...)

I couldn’t help but perk up when my nurse arrived. She had a little pooch in her abdomen, a clear sign of early stages of pregnancy, but otherwise she was easily one of the hottest women I’d ever laid eyes on. With her dark hair long enough to obscure part of her vision, my nurse introduced herself as Nurse Chelsea and began looking over a folder of my medical history.

(...)

and soon Chelsea was back to her rounds, somehow having also cut off a pee 49 hours in the making to continue on with her job.

That is the beginning of a story I remenber from our old holdingit.minuteboard.com, where you published it firstly.

And I am glad, that I could read it again here, as this is a really hot story!

A story to remember!