Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Planning a hold - what should I do?

Yo! Next week my girlfriend will be out of town for a few days to around a week I think, so I want to have some fun with this. I want to make myself have a genuine accident. However, I often find long holds boring, so I need some ideas. Please give me as many ideas as you can. Even seemingly obvious things chuck them in this thread because I might not have thought of them. I've listed some points of what I've got to work with. My general idea is to drink loads/get desperate, then go out into the city at night and just walk around, being desperate, hopefully legitimately wetting myself. 

• I live in a city that has a lot of pubs (though I've stopped getting drunk, I might get a cocktail to add to the challenge. The city also has a river running all the way through it, there's a little seating area outside a theatre at one point, rather populated. Further down there is a well-lit but less-travelled pathway, not secluded but quiet. We have shops, but not like a mall. It's all outside and pedestrianised (well-lit and open and exposed though) there are also a lot of quieter cobbled streets. There is also a big park ('gardens') which is open and exposed but does have some potentially secluded parts, also a fountain. 
  • I live with housemates, so anything I do needs to be fairly easy to hide if, god forbid, I get caught.
  • I was thinking of wearing black jeans or leggings for this event because I live in England and its winter. I do have some white tights I could wear underneath...
  • I was planning to use the Mikuni bot in the discord server to log and get permission to end this hold. I'll also be live messaging in that channel (so join it)
  • I have been toying with the idea of wearing a chain as a belt, fastened with a padlock so I cannot take my jeans off if I wanted to,
  • I have a magic wand vibrator, internal egg vibrator and small dildo that can all be utilised.

Should I do this padded or bare? I'm thinking bare to remove the 'safety' aspect and add the edge of a genuine loss of control wetting.

Also, how should I document this hold? Pictures? Video? Descriptive writing?

Please please give me your best and creativest ideas! I'd love to hear them, I don't want to be bored!

On 2/13/2020 at 12:10 AM, DesperateDawn said:

I often find long holds boring

You should try some type of fast desperation. There are a lot of suggestion around omo.org, so I'll give my 2 cents: 

Firstly you have to start increasing your liquid intake long before the hold itself. For example, if you plan to have fun in the evening, you should start drinking more frequently in the afternoon. As you drink more, you body will produce urine faster. During this preparation period you should use the bathroom as you see fit and should be needing the toilet much more frequently than usual. That way, when you finally start your hold, your bladder will be filling very  fast and you will get to the fun part faster. And don't forget to keep drinking during the holding section 🤭

I have been toying with the idea of wearing a chain as a belt, fastened with a padlock so I cannot take my jeans off if I wanted to,

I really like this idea. If you plan to leave the keys at home, you could increase your plight by puting the keys into a plastic container, filling it with water and putting it into the fridge, so, when you get home you'll still have to wait the ice melt to get your keys back.

I have a magic wand vibrator, internal egg vibrator and small dildo that can all be utilised.

Teehee! I wonder how much that kind of vibration can disrupts ones ability😈

Should I do this padded or bare?

I like the padded option because you'll have to decide when to let some go and find some momentarely relief in order to keep going. Also, having to pee in a controlled way and stopping in the middle to avoid leaks sounds hot.

But if you're having a few days to have fun, you can try both approaches.