Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your thoughts on a person who doesn't go for a long time

On 2/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, Sudoers said:

She had not used the bathroom until we said goodbye to each other.  She hold it to her home I think.

But I saw her use the bathroom once in another opportunity. Both of us and some friends went for an outing that day. We took the bus early in the morning and it cost about 2 hour to arrive the foot of the hill. That is rural area and there is not much public bathroom. Every besides her went to one bathroom near the bus station. I heard one girl suggested her “You should use it, because there will be no bathroom in the hill.” But she did not listen.

During the day, we were climbing the hill, having picnic, etc. Actually there is a bathroom on the top of the hill. But it is very primitive, just a hole on the ground behind some trees. I don’t think she used it because there is not much privacy for girls.

So finally we took the bus back to the city after 12 hours after our departure. We decided to have a dinner together and went to a restaurant. As soon as we entered the restaurant, she went to the bathroom without hesitation. Then I realized that she must be bursting on the bus back to the city.

I would have thought on her full bladder and on her need to wee, all the way home. in the Bus.

It is so hot, to know that a girl would need to wee, but don’t go!

• 2 years later...
On 2/19/2020 at 9:22 AM, soo-pis-sed said:

BTW that's pretty much what happened just this weekend. I was at some bar with a couple of friends. As soon as we were seated, I realized I had to go #2. I don't enjoy holding it at all, so I simply went at once. Soon, after some beers, I was sooo desperate to pee, but how could I go for the second time in just ~4 hours? Everyone would've thought I have the weakest bladder they'd seen. So, I had to hold until home. 

Wow that must have took an incredible effort to hold for four hours or more when drinking beers! I love that you simply refuse to go more often than your friends even if drank a lot more!

• 3 weeks later...

If I am around a group of other women for a while and they don't go to the bathroom I will start wondering if they do have to go to the bathroom. Sort of like my cousin in law, she pretty much never goes to the bathroom, and I always wonder if she just has a really good bladder or she just genuinely doesn't have to go. To be fair and most of the instances where I have seen her she hasn't really been drinking a lot, but it is also uncommon for her to go to the bathroom in general. But then again I suppose I am only with her for a couple of hours at a time and she is usually not drinking a lot, but I still find it peculiar that in like the nearly decade that I have known her I can't remember more than one or two times in which she has actually expressed need to go to the bathroom.