Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your thoughts on a person who doesn't go for a long time

Imagine a situation when you're sitting at some bar or similar place with a company of several people, known and unknown. You all are drinking a lot, and everyone has gone for 2-3 times already, except one person (let's say a girl, because female omo is more popular). What would you think of her? That she has a bladder of steel - that she is too absorbed and doesn't notice her full bladder - that she is too shy to excuse herself - that she is holding deliberately - other? Would you prefer her showing any sign of desperation or staying 100% cool?

I don't know what I would think but I would certainly start paying more attention to her. It kind of reminds me of a situation when I was kid at big family gathering where everyone was sitting around large table for a long time eating, drinking and having conversations (it was kind of a sit down type gathering), and there was calm and shy acting young woman who, when people started getting up at the end, left table in a rush and made a fast rush toward the bathroom. Some people were leaving table during dinner to take a smoking break or to visit bathroom, but thinking later, I haven't seen her getting up once by some reason. She should've been bursting by the end of it!

I prefer anyone (males more so) to show some signs personally though if that was a simply ‘very brisk walk’ to the bathroom blushing that would be enough. Any male who seemed to not go when everyone else had would be getting my attention but what would be hotter would be if this person couldn’t go until I gave them some sign that they had my permission!

I always notice how many times girls go to the loo. If there would be one girl in a group who don’t go at all, it would be arousing for me.

No matter for what reason she would holding it, has to hold it, i would  think about how big her bladder must be after drinking so much and after holding  it for so long.
I would think how strong her urge to pee must be and how much wee she is holding in.

I would love if she starts to show some signs of her needs, rubbing her knees, press her thighs together, cross her legs but if she still don’t go.

Then if she nearly can endure it any longer, if she is close to wet her panties, if she has to get up to go to the bathroom, then I would love to stop her and make her wait and make her hold it longer, much longer.

My favorite would be to bring her home with her bladder swollen and bulging for a full bladder sex.

14 hours ago, New_Macca said:

I would definitely be noticing and be very impressed wondering if she were deliberately holding or just has such a big bladder she can comfortably wait. I’d be interested in whether she was desperate and how much longer she can wait.

and I’d be fantasising about how huge her pee would be when she finally goes and how relieving 

I couldn't say it better myself.

I know several girls who seldom go to the bathroom when staying with other people. They even skip some natural opportunities. For example, after a long bus ride, everyone go to the bathroom but she just wait outside.

I think these girls are hot. If you see they go to the bathroom or they propose to find a bathroom, you will know they must be bursting. Though it is rare case.

When I was staying with such girl, I will also avoid using and mentioning bathroom to see if she will propose a bathroom break firstly. One of such girl I know lives in SF. Once when I visited SF, she picked me up in the airport about 7:00 in the morning, and then she took me to several famous sight seeing places of SF. We ate lunch together and continue the sight seeing. About 17:00, we arrived my hotel and she helped my to put my luggage into my room. Neither of us had a pee during all day. When we put the luggage, she said I must need to refresh myself and she will wait me in her car. Although I failed to let her propose firstly, I think she also noticed that I did not go for a long time. I’m wondering what she is thinking...

13 hours ago, Sudoers said:

I know several girls who seldom go to the bathroom when staying with other people. They even skip some natural opportunities. For example, after a long bus ride, everyone go to the bathroom but she just wait outside.

I think these girls are hot. If you see they go to the bathroom or they propose to find a bathroom, you will know they must be bursting. Though it is rare case.

When I was staying with such girl, I will also avoid using and mentioning bathroom to see if she will propose a bathroom break firstly. One of such girl I know lives in SF. Once when I visited SF, she picked me up in the airport about 7:00 in the morning, and then she took me to several famous sight seeing places of SF. We ate lunch together and continue the sight seeing. About 17:00, we arrived my hotel and she helped my to put my luggage into my room. Neither of us had a pee during all day. When we put the luggage, she said I must need to refresh myself and she will wait me in her car. Although I failed to let her propose firstly, I think she also noticed that I did not go for a long time. I’m wondering what she is thinking...

Great that you know several girls who don’t go to the bathroom for a long time when they are staying with other’s.

You are a lucky man.

I love this situations like  you write. After a long bus ride, everyone goes to the loo, but one girl is waiting outside, maybe she skip later another natural opportunity to wee.

To know that her bladder must be full after don’t wee for so long, to know that she must feel a strong urge, but she still don’t go, is total arousing for me.

I love that and i agree totally with you, this girls are really hot! They are turning us on and make us nearly crazy.

Then if the girl propose to finde a bathroom, because her bladder is full to burst and she is near to wet her panties, then she should be made to wait and to hold.

No wee for her, she should show her ability to hold it!

Could you write some  experience with your girls?

What did happen with the girl from SF?

Are you good in holding too, if you are able to hold it all day, just don’t give a girl a chance to go?

I did that too.

My first and favorite steady snoggling partner counted 16-hours between pees her third favorite thing.  She insisted it felt more like a mini arousal than discomfort.  She reported spurting twice during the year we hung out together.  (Talking about holding and peeing just might have been her fourth favorite thing.)  Her second favorite thing conflicted with her third.  When alone with a me (and presumably later boy friends), especially in wooded outdoors, she loved being watched as she peed.  At that time she most loved intense snoggles.  She liked starting snoggles with her bladder signalling and not peeing until we'd snoggled four hours.  Believe me.  I loved it all.

33 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

My first and favorite steady snoggling partner counted 16-hours between pees her third favorite thing.  She insisted it felt more like a mini arousal than discomfort.  She reported spurting twice during the year we hung out together.  (Talking about holding and peeing just might have been her fourth favorite thing.)  Her second favorite thing conflicted with her third.  When alone with a me (and presumably later boy friends), especially in wooded outdoors, she loved being watched as she peed.  At that time she most loved intense snoggles.  She liked starting snoggles with her bladder signalling and not peeing until we'd snoggled four hours.  Believe me.  I loved it all.

You should have tickled her when she spurted - would have been very fun...and wet.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:32 AM, New_Macca said:

That is really exciting that she made the point t you must need to freshen up and she had been noticing you not peeing 

I would love to know what happened after in the story whether and when she finally did pee. You say sometimes these girls do ask to try to find a toilet that must be exciting knowing they have finally hit their limit 

She had not used the bathroom until we said goodbye to each other.  She hold it to her home I think.

But I saw her use the bathroom once in another opportunity. Both of us and some friends went for an outing that day. We took the bus early in the morning and it cost about 2 hour to arrive the foot of the hill. That is rural area and there is not much public bathroom. Every besides her went to one bathroom near the bus station. I heard one girl suggested her “You should use it, because there will be no bathroom in the hill.” But she did not listen.

During the day, we were climbing the hill, having picnic, etc. Actually there is a bathroom on the top of the hill. But it is very primitive, just a hole on the ground behind some trees. I don’t think she used it because there is not much privacy for girls.

So finally we took the bus back to the city after 12 hours after our departure. We decided to have a dinner together and went to a restaurant. As soon as we entered the restaurant, she went to the bathroom without hesitation. Then I realized that she must be bursting on the bus back to the city.

OMG so many comments! I'm so sorry I wasn't here to reply.

Funny how some people say they wouldn't notice! Personally, I see it as a sort of a competition. I hate to have to excuse myself until everyone has gone at least once. Sometimes I'm the only person who drinks beer, so eventually I give up and rush to the bathroom on the absolute brink of exploding. I realize that some people only had a glass of lemonade, and they don't even need to pee, but it still feels as losing to them. So, I always notice everyone who hasn't gone yet.

As for skipping an opportunity to go when everyone goes, I always try to do it because I want people to think I don't need to. If it's a matter of a few hours, I'll definitely do it even if I'm already bursting. But if this means having to hold for the whole day, probably I won't because I don't want to end up embarrassing myself by admitting I have to use the bathroom when others don't.

BTW that's pretty much what happened just this weekend. I was at some bar with a couple of friends. As soon as we were seated, I realized I had to go #2. I don't enjoy holding it at all, so I simply went at once. Soon, after some beers, I was sooo desperate to pee, but how could I go for the second time in just ~4 hours? Everyone would've thought I have the weakest bladder they'd seen. So, I had to hold until home. 

13 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

OMG so many comments! I'm so sorry I wasn't here to reply.

Funny how some people say they wouldn't notice! Personally, I see it as a sort of a competition. I hate to have to excuse myself until everyone has gone at least once. Sometimes I'm the only person who drinks beer, so eventually I give up and rush to the bathroom on the absolute brink of exploding. I realize that some people only had a glass of lemonade, and they don't even need to pee, but it still feels as losing to them. So, I always notice everyone who hasn't gone yet.

As for skipping an opportunity to go when everyone goes, I always try to do it because I want people to think I don't need to. If it's a matter of a few hours, I'll definitely do it even if I'm already bursting. But if this means having to hold for the whole day, probably I won't because I don't want to end up embarrassing myself by admitting I have to use the bathroom when others don't.

That is fantastic I love the idea of a lady seeing it as A challenge to outwait others even if they don’t know it so you always wanting to wait until all others have been is really sexy. Your weekend situation must have been tough waiting the whole night how did it feel on the way hone and when you finally peed?