Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Never wanting to be the first to excuse yourself

When I meet new people or I am in any sort of formal situation I am often reserved and quiet as I try to sus people out. 
Recently I was invited to a support group for people in a similar position to me. There were about 12 of us there with lots of tea, coffee, water and juice and biscuits on the table. The meeting went on for a couple of hours as the person who arranged it wanted to get to know everyone and see if similar meetings would work. 
As time went on my bladder was really filling and I was discreetly leaning forwards more, crossing my ankles under my chair and moving a little more on my seat. I could see others were doing similar especially into the second hour. It was obvious that I wasn’t the only one getting rather bursting for the toilet, both male and female.

What I found interesting and fascinating (and amusing) was that no-one wanted to be first to excuse themselves despite the fact we all probably needed to go by the end. 
When the meeting did end I seem to recall that everyone made their way to the toilets and I overheard both men and woman commenting on how badly they needed to go, which I was myself. 
Yet I just couldn’t seem to muster the courage to be the first to say! 
Is anyone else like this? 

At work we often have long telephone conference calls which mean we get stuck at our desks for an hour or two or even more. I’ve got pretty desperate at times but I’ll normally just call for a break or (if I’m not actively participating in the conversation) just press the mute button and go.

However a colleague seems rather more reluctant to excuse himself and I’ve seen him at his desk displaying all the signs of extreme desperation while on calls then at the end walking awkwardly to the toilets with his thighs pressed together. I am sure that one day we will be rewarded with the sight of him wetting himself.

We did once have a woman at work wet herself on a long call but I did not personally witness it. Those that did said she was obviously desperate and was trying unsuccessfully to wind up the call before she just wet herself at her desk. 

16 hours ago, WetDave said:

At work we often have long telephone conference calls which mean we get stuck at our desks for an hour or two or even more. I’ve got pretty desperate at times but I’ll normally just call for a break or (if I’m not actively participating in the conversation) just press the mute button and go.

However a colleague seems rather more reluctant to excuse himself and I’ve seen him at his desk displaying all the signs of extreme desperation while on calls then at the end walking awkwardly to the toilets with his thighs pressed together. I am sure that one day we will be rewarded with the sight of him wetting himself.

We did once have a woman at work wet herself on a long call but I did not personally witness it. Those that did said she was obviously desperate and was trying unsuccessfully to wind up the call before she just wet herself at her desk. 

That sounds really hot, shame you didn't see it to share the details with us.

I'm sort of similar, I think. I don't like excusing myself at all, really! Maybe I see it as a sign of omo weakness or something, I don't know (not that anyone would understand at work, I guess!). Thankfully we don't do the 'meeting' sort of environment much, but I'm quite often in situations where I have to say that I'm going for a visit - earlier today, for example, a twenty minute break in which I was planning to go to the toilet, but we had a problem that we ended up spending twenty-five minutes trying to fix! I was on the phone to the engineer, and (realising that my window of opportunity was rapidly disappearing!) eventually had to pass him over to someone else whilst I went whilst I still had the chance.

I do find that generally I don't really mind announcing where I'm going, even if I'm the first to go, but I really don't like the thought of announcing where I'm going and then (for whatever reason) being deprived of the opportunity to go, because then everyone knows that I need to go and that I've not been able to go. It doesn't make much sense to me.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:49 PM, WetDave said:

I witnessed something similar a few years ago while working as a graduate trainee at a large UK energy company. Sitting two desks away from me was a very attractive female senior manager stuck on a long morning conference call who ended up so desperate to pee by the end that she had to very firmly announce on the call that she 'had a hard stop at 11am' because she'd had 'several cups of coffee and had been sitting there for 3 hours'. She was visibly desperate to go and was bright red in the face, leaning forwards in her chair with her thighs pressed very tightly together and her hands pushing down into her skirt, not making much effort to stop herself squirming. As soon as the call ended she threw her headset down and immediately walked very briskly to the toilets, one hand still pressing hard on the front of her skirt. Although not a wetting, I think she might have leaked a bit and if she'd had to wait much longer I might have been lucky enough to see a puddle start to form under her seat!

On 2/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Yet I just couldn’t seem to muster the courage to be the first to say! 
Is anyone else like this? 

Yes!! I do this all the time, especially in formal situations or when meeting people for the first time. Rather than be the first to excuse myself I will hold my piss to the point of extreme, bladder bursting, leaking into my boxers desperation!

17 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I witnessed something similar a few years ago while working as a graduate trainee at a large UK energy company. Sitting two desks away from me was a very attractive female senior manager stuck on a long morning conference call who ended up so desperate to pee by the end that she had to very firmly announce on the call that she 'had a hard stop at 11am' because she'd had 'several cups of coffee and had been sitting there for 3 hours'. She was visibly desperate to go and was bright red in the face, leaning forwards in her chair with her thighs pressed very tightly together and her hands pushing down into her skirt, not making much effort to stop herself squirming. As soon as the call ended she threw her headset down and immediately walked very briskly to the toilets, one hand still pressing hard on the front of her skirt. Although not a wetting, I think she might have leaked a bit and if she'd had to wait much longer I might have been lucky enough to see a puddle start to form under her seat!

Yes!! I do this all the time, especially in formal situations or when meeting people for the first time. Rather than be the first to excuse myself I will hold my piss to the point of extreme, bladder bursting, leaking into my boxers desperation!

If only she'd had to wait a few minutes longer! Either than, or been interrupted on the way to the toilet.

On a flight both me in the middle seat and the person in the window seat wanted to pee but the aisle person was asleep and none of us wanted to admit we had to go and wake up the aisle person. I know the window seat had to go because she was someone on my school trip who was shaking and crossing her legs and told me afterwards she was waiting for me to wake up the aisle person m. She was desperate because she drank a large coke at Burger King before the flight

I am totally like that.

I'm realy shy about excusing myself to go to the bathroom. In informal ocasions, like visiting someone in their house, I'll rarelly ask to use the toilet, even if I know them very well. And at work even if I'm not in a meeting or something, I'll postpone a visit to the toilet if I'm too focused on a task.

41 minutes ago, Angusburger said:

On a flight both me in the middle seat and the person in the window seat wanted to pee but the aisle person was asleep and none of us wanted to admit we had to go and wake up the aisle person.

That is why I always take the aisle seat if it is a long flight.

2 hours ago, Apertado said:

I am totally like that.

I'm realy shy about excusing myself to go to the bathroom. In informal ocasions, like visiting someone in their house, I'll rarelly ask to use the toilet, even if I know them very well. And at work even if I'm not in a meeting or something, I'll postpone a visit to the toilet if I'm too focused on a task.

That is why I always take the aisle seat if it is a long flight.

Aisle isn’t always available especially if you book late sadly. Basically people in flight someone has to take middle ad window unless it’s a very empty flight.  Sometimes like the example above was school group and group check in. I always feel bad for my bladder when I am in the middle or window because I fly long haul often and almost always I am stuck with a full bladder when I am not in the aisle. Would you wake up an aisle person to use the loo on a full flight? I have been denied before in the past by the aisle person or getting angry looks when I asked them when they were awake

Guest Staravia

This happened to me recently. Went the pub with a collection of colleagues, and was stuck in the middle of the seats with a wall behind us. It was one of those bench seats, where you have to ask others to move to leave the seats. After a couple of hours, I really badly needed to go. Fortunately, the lady next to me was in a similar state. There was the discreet wiggling that we were both trying to hide. But as she was on the end, I would have to wait for her to make the move. 

Eventually, she gave in and went. The jokes were probably worse, when I said I needed to go as well, they were cracking jokes about us both going... you get the idea.