Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

READ THIS ONLY IF YOU WANT TO BE WET!

13 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

I don't have time to do laundry though and im all out of clean clothes ;-; Can I do it tomorrow?

11 hours ago, OmorashiFan59 said:

I'd love to, but I kinda live with people who don't know omorashi, can't chuck clothes into the hamper or machine and risk someone seeing it...

Does only the underwear count?

I give you both an advice....when I was young and lived with my family I still tried to fulfill my secret desire as much as possible.

My advice:

While you are wearing what you are wearing (atm for this challenge)

1. Go into the shower or bathtub (pretend like you are about to take a long bath or shower. Play some music from your phone or a speaker to cover up any "sounds" you might make)

2. Wet yourself and enjoy the privacy you have in the bathroom

3. Take a shower with all the stuff that has gotten in contact with your pee (In my case: undies, jeans, socks and shoes)

4. Take your clothes off while showering  and try to rinse one piece at a time (use a small drop of shampoo on each piece to get any smell out)

5 Try to just mix you dirty clothes with the clothes you just wet yourself in (Drying socks and undies is very easy. Just put them on a heater or somewhere in your room at the window)

5.1. If you have a big load of clothes that need to be washed nobody will ask any questions if you put everything in the washing machine and if for some reason you know that your family will interfere - just try to use a blow dryer and dry the wet clothes as best as you can (while in the bathroom, after the shower) or put them on a heater in your room (if you have one). Once they are dried - mix them with your dirty clothes.

I have done this for like 6 years while living with my family. In this time I only got caught once with the wet pants (not wearing them of course - after I finished with the shower) but they were just wet and nothing else. I told my mom I spilled juice over my pants and just decided to rinse it out quickly. She did not even care and said "okay"

I covered up a lot of things when I was young...I´m actually very proud of myself for not getting caught once. xD

PS: I challenged myself of course on Sunday too and wet myself in clothes that I have never thought of wetting in. It felt super naughty and was definitely exciting! I made some pictures and a video...I´m not sure if I will share it though 😛

I hope you guys are encouraged enough to try to wet yourself 🙂

Much love and don´t get caught wetting yourself

Atrix ❤️

4 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Well, rule is a rule. I'll do it right now. Coffee already made me desperate anyway. Luckily I'm wearing a skirt and sitting at the kitchen table right now, so making a puddle is not a big deal.

I´m proud of you Carmen! Getting dares to wet yourself is definitely more fun! 

Of course I don´t have any friends in RL that would ever dare me to wet myself, so unfortunately I sometimes let fate decide by tossing a coin or something like that :3

Fate really likes to see me wet 🤣😅

Just now, Atrix said:

I thank you for the information and hope you enjoyed the wetting. Pantyhose and skirt - veeery nice :3

I enjoyed it. I totally emptied my bladder. Mini skirt is soaked. I peed so much that I made a puddle under a chair too. While I was peeing, pee was running of the chair over my crossed legs I had tucked under the chair. I'm not wearing any shoes and my toes are in that cold puddle now.

15 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I enjoyed it. I totally emptied my bladder. Mini skirt is soaked. I peed so much that I made a puddle under a chair too. While I was peeing, pee was running of the chair over my crossed legs I had tucked under the chair. I'm not wearing any shoes and my toes are in that cold puddle now.

Wow...sounds amazing...next time wear some high heels :3...I love women in pantyhose, skirt and high heels. ^^

🙊

13 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'd love to but I don't usually pee in these pants and I already did laundry from wetting this morning.

Trust me my friend...I peed my jeans with my favorite pair of white adidas shoes just because of this dare....and I keep to my word. It´s fate that decided it - I flipped a coin before the challenge.... :3

A dare is a dare! 😛😈

Edited by Atrix (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Atrix said:

🙊

Trust me my friend...I peed my jeans with my favorite pair of white adidas shoes just because of this dare....and I keep to my word. It´s fate that decided it - I flipped a coin before the challenge.... :3

A dare is a dare! 😛😈

But I thought you were the one who gave us the dare.

Anyway, read my next comment after that.

I followed this one twice in the last few days. Monday night after I got home from work when I first read this, and again not ten minutes ago as of posting.

Both times I peed my jeans in exactly what I was wearing, thankfully I had already taken my socks and boots off Monday night and wasn't wearing shoes to begin with tonight. I may have cheated a little bit by standing in the tub before peeing, but I did not change after reading the dare.

I'm considering buying some pee pads/pet training pads so I can wet myself at my computer chair or just standing in my room.

34 minutes ago, crashdriver said:

I followed this one twice in the last few days. Monday night after I got home from work when I first read this, and again not ten minutes ago as of posting.

Both times I peed my jeans in exactly what I was wearing, thankfully I had already taken my socks and boots off Monday night and wasn't wearing shoes to begin with tonight. I may have cheated a little bit by standing in the tub before peeing, but I did not change after reading the dare.

I'm considering buying some pee pads/pet training pads so I can wet myself at my computer chair or just standing in my room.

I´m glad you are sticking to the dare :3 hope I can catch you once of guard...and you have to wet something you would never have wet before :P

16 hours ago, Atrix said:

I´m glad you are sticking to the dare :3 hope I can catch you once of guard...and you have to wet something you would never have wet before 😛

Good luck with that, I only check this site on my desktop and I never wear shoes while I'm home. Plus I have peed in just about all of the pants/shorts that I own so I don't really have anything I don't want to pee in-other than my leather jacket and leather trench coat but I don't wear those around the house either.