Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yellow Pee

Long and weird story short, I'm in the market for purchasing pee-related things, and one of the things I love most is fairly dark yellow pee, and the nice yellow stain that comes as a result. Unfortunately it seems to be luck of the draw as to the colour of past purchases - some are perfect, but others had nearly perfectly clear pee and no visible stain as a result. I know that dehydration is a big factor in colour, but asking a girl to dehydrate herself seems a lil bit too mean 😛 ... so I'm open to other suggestions - any specific drinks, activities to do, etc. that you guys can think of?

My pee seems to be darker when I just woke up and when I've exercised (probably because most of the water is used to produce sweat lol) so maybe you should try wetting first thing in the morning, or skipping your morning pee and holding from the time you wake up until whenever you want to wet. You could also do a nice workout and wet afterwards (I don't know why, but the combined smells make it even more pleasurable for me, the pee even feels warmer).

Other than that you can always just hold your pee throughout the day while drinking normally, not trying to make yourself desperate. That way your kidneys will filter your blood as they normally would and you'll end up with a healthy yellow-toned urine, because there is no excess water in it. If you don't like the wait just randomly decide to pee yourself at whichever time regardless of how hard you need to go, it should come out pretty darkly yellow.

Guest Pineapple_

Eating large amounts of vitamin b12 can cause a specific intense shade of yellow. I wouldn't recommend supplements. You can find a lot in energy drinks(added bonus of making you desperate) and nutritional yeast which is a cheesy tasting powder.