Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Azumarill’s Mistake

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Pachishock said:

Enjoyed the story so far! Not sure if I comment requests here (since I’m new) but why not here’s an idea. Two girlfriends, a shy nerdy sciencey Pichu and a cute loud n’ obnoxious Pachirisu have a holding contest to see who can go longer without the bathroom.
Sorry if that’s too much detail or somethin, first post here and I thought might as well give it a shot. :3

That's a cute concept! ^^

On 2/8/2020 at 10:31 PM, Azura said:

Would love to see one for a bubbly Sylveon and a introvert-like Umbreon? Maybe they're taking a walk in Eterna Forest at night and both fighting full bladders, both hiding their need in their own ways .^.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:04 AM, Pachishock said:

Enjoyed the story so far! Not sure if I comment requests here (since I’m new) but why not here’s an idea. Two girlfriends, a shy nerdy sciencey Pichu and a cute loud n’ obnoxious Pachirisu have a holding contest to see who can go longer without the bathroom.
Sorry if that’s too much detail or somethin, first post here and I thought might as well give it a shot. :3

Love both these ideas! Will certainly do these after this one is done!

(Alright, here’s part 2)

Azumarill sat there, her tummy still filled to the brim, already feeling a slight twinge her bladder. Zoroark sat next to her, rubbing against her large belly, which Azumarill liked a lot, but was scared of getting too relaxed. She tried to resist enjoying it too much.

The minutes ticked by, and Azumarill felt her bladder began to fill up, and fast! She struggled not to whine as she already had to go quite a lot, the pressure of her heavy tummy not helping things at all. She shifted around on the couch, feeling the liquid slosh loudly in her tummy and make it’s way rapidly to her bladder.

Zoroark smirked, lifting up her girlfriend and setting her in her lap, now wrapping her arms around her massive tummy, rubbing all over it. Azumarill blushed deeply, her legs squeezing together as she tried not to moan.

”S-sweetie I’m gonna l-leak!” Azumarill whined, trying to grab her crotch but her tummy was in the way.

Zoroark giggled, rubbing her tummy all the same, feeling the tea still sloshing around. “Gosh you must be full... why not let it all out?~” She started rubbing lower down her tummy.

Azumarill blushed even more, squirming around. “I-i have to go so bad!” She barely managed to grab her crotch, pressing tightly against her pee hole. 

Zoroark made her way down her desperate girlfriend’s body, all the way to her lower region. “Oh my... you can’t have these here...” She spoke softly, grabbing out of Azumarill’s hands and moving them away, causing her to whine.

”I-i cant...”

Zoroark slowly moved the other away too, smiling widely. “I want this all to me~” She moved a but upwards, pressing a finger against Azumarill’s bladder.

”A-ah!” Azumarill felt a spurt escape her bladder, desperately wanting to clutch her crotch to stop more from flowing out.

Zoroark smiled more. “Oh? Is there a leakage? Lemme help~” She moved back lower, pressing her own hand against Azumarill’s pee hole gently, making her let out a mix between a whine and a moan.

”Come on, you’re a big girl. Keep it all in~”

”i-I can’t... I-I’m gonna explode! It’s leaking out!”

Zoroark felt a warm liquid on her pass, blushing as she realized what she wad really doing. Nonetheless, she smirked. 

“Do you have to go, sweetie?”

”M-mmmmm! Y-yes!”

”How badly?~”

”E-extremely! P-please! I-I can’t hold it anymore!”

Zoroark smirked, removing her hand from Azumarill’s privates. She gasped, as a stream of warm liquid gushed out of her, soaking the couch quickly, along with her partner’s lap. Azumarill let out a sigh of relief, leaning back against her now extremely flushed partner as she relaxed, more and more warm liquid soaking the couch. 

it was a whole minute until her stream died down, finally she let out one more sigh as she finished, laying her head back still.

”T-that was... so nice...” She yawned.

Zoroark, very much embarrassed, smiled sheepishly. “I-I’m glad it was, sweetie.”

The end!

• 7 months later...

I really like Pokémon omorashi! There doesn't seem to be enough of it on the internet. You did a great job on this story!

Since you seem to be open to requests, might I request a drawing of Azumarill's desperation and possibly her close call or her accident?

Also, I have a question: do you like omutsu (diaper) omorashi? Or, if you haven't dabbled in it, would you give it a try?
I think two Pokémon wearing diapers while desperate would be really hot.

Example diaper story scenario (which may also be a request):
Two Pokémon have a sleepover (I'll call them 'host' and 'visitor' to tell them apart). Host is a bedwetter, and visitor eventually finds host's diapers (pull-up or tape-on, either one works) and, subsequently, discovers host's bedwetting secret. Host is embarrassed and gets reassured and comforted, sleepover continues, visitor is curious, and eventually, visitor asks to wear one with host. Things happen that eventually lead to desperation and wetting and fun and stuff.

• 4 months later...