Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is a section for any random, assorted stories that i feel the need to, am bribed to, or otherwise coerced into writing in the year of 2020. Read at your own peril, desire, etc.
For more up-to-date Faust writing, join the Omo.org Discord and check out the interactives. (Updated semi-frequently)

Assorted Story 1:  An Expert on Explosions (Edition 1)
[Tags: Wetting, Messing, generally faffing with Canon, Konosuba)

Rrrrrg…..Rrrrrg…
“Easy….We’re almost there…”
It had been a long trek from the village, but the guild hall was finally in sight. The promise of work, pay, and most importantly, food awaited inside…
“Just...gotta….endure...it..a little longer...”

It had been several days since her last meal, as her stomach was all  too keen to remind her. She didn’t have any money, and she was far too feeble to go hunting for wild animals…
But, there was a chance… If she could find a party that would take her, and get even a single job……
She could get enough money to buy some food for her sister, and make it just a little while longer….

The hall was bustling with adventurers of many shapes and sizes, yet despite such a variety of people…
“You think that maybe we should lower our recruitment standards just a little bit?”
Nonsense! I’m a Goddess, they’ll be lining up to party with me! Just you wait!”

They were an unusual pair, indeed. A boy with short brown hair with a green tracksuit… And a girl with elegant, dark blue clothes...With bright blue hair, that trailed down her back, and an overly perky smile...

“Yeah, but considering we're a starter party...” the boy calls, rolling his eyes. “You think maybe only wanting advanced classes a bit unreasonable?"

But I'm the Goddess Aqua! the blue haired girl replies, indignantly. I'll accept nothing less than the best! And you, of course.. Kazuma.”

“Nnn.. but what kind of advanced class is so hard up for work they'll help a party like ours?” Kazuma replied back. “I'm a low level adventurer, and you're a useless Godd-.”

“Ahem...”

Even compared to the two, she knew she stood out. A petite body, with a knee-length red dress.... A large, wide-brimmed hat that was stitched to resemble a mouth on it.....A bright red eyepatch over her face, fingerless gloves, and bandages over her leg. Her one visible eye shimmered a brilliant crimson.... And, though her stomach felt like it was digesting itself out of desperation, she struck a prominent pose, flourishing her hands over her face. To do any less would be unbecoming of her clan, regardless of her state.
“I'm here to apply for your party.” she stated, fingers going over her eyes, but parted to permit her vision. “I am a mage of the crimson demon clan, who commands the most powerful Magic: Explosion! My name is Megumin!”

People around whispered a few things out of her earshot, but Aqua's eyes lit up.... Beaming.
Ooh! See Kazuma? I told you that our flyer would work!

"I....see...” the boy responded, looking her up and down. "I'm not so sure I want some kind of jailbait mage in our party. People stare enough as it is...”

“J..Jailbait?!” the Crimson demon answered, indignantly. “I...I am not jailbait! I'm the most prestigious mage of the Crimson Demon clan! My skills are unparalleled! My might, unquestionable....”

The crimson demon clan are powerful mages..! Aqua whispered to the boy, behind a raised palm. There's no sense in denying her offering to help, is there? Worse comes worse, you can just...

"Alright, alright...” the boy relented, leaning back in his chair. "Tell me Miss Crimson demon...”
“Megumin.”

"What's the catch? Why would you ally yourself with our party? Surely, if you're as great as you say you are, you'd have no trouble getting a more competent group than me and the useless Go-”

An interrogation cut short by the small girl suddenly falling forward, her petite body finally giving out from it's lack of energy. For all his sniping, Kazuma leapt from his chair at this, and hurriedly moved to the girl's side.

"Hey, Loli-mage! Are you okay? What happened..?”

It took nearly every ounce of life in her body to answer..... Mustering only a single word.....

Food......

It was enough to get her message across, as by the time Megumin's eyes opened again, she was sitting before a veritable smorgasbord of odds, ends, and flavors... Kazuma and Aqua positioned on the sides of the table, as he gave her a wave of his hand.

"Go on, eat.” he assured, a hand rubbing his head. "Not gonna let you starve... Even if I don't think you're going to be of much use. I mean, what can a little loli mage like you do?”

She wanted to respond. She wanted to answer him, and explain to him that age has no bearing on ability, that she could easily take care of the entire guild hall at once if she desired. That any party would be lucky to have her....
However, that would require doing things like breathing and not-eating... Both things she'd had more than her fair share of over the past few days....
"Jeez, I didn't think you were that hungry." the talkative boy replied, as she nearly shoveled tray after tray of whatever she could get her hands on. "Do you just Not eat for days on end or something?”

There was more silence, a leer from her one visible eye....And then right back into devouring as much as she could muster in a short time frame, as if they would pull the plates from under her any second....

"If you don't slow down, you're gonna upset your stomach!” he added on, as the girl's body considered her food intake to be sufficient to snap back.

“The crimson demon clan have stomachs of steel!” she stated, wiping her face with her sleeve. “'Tis a meager offering by our standards, but it will do for my services, Adventurer and companion whose hair is like the sea!"

"If you say so....” the brown haired boy answered, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm Kazuma, that's Aqua.”

If Megumin herself was eating quickly, it seemed to be nothing compared to how Aqua was practically inhaling certain foods that Megumin hadn't finished, looking much less regal than her attire suggested..... As she similarly knocked back a large glass of what Megumin figured was the tavern's booze...

"So, what service do you request of me, the great Crimson Demon?" she called, as Kazuma looked to Aqua... and then rubbing the back of his head, sheepishly.
"Well there are these frogs you see....”

As soon as the trays were cleared, the group was off! Megumin felt better than she had for weeks with all of the food in her belly, as Kazuma explained the sit0tion..

They were dealing with frogs. Giant frogs, that were seemingly resistant to physical blows. Given the party was of a Cleric, and a lowly adventurer, they were all too happy to have someone with some more literal firepower......
Of which, she was truly unparalleled. None could rival the might of her..

Grrrrgggg....

A hand went over the petite mage's stomach as she felt it grumbling... Not in hunger, but in another sense...As she hastily planted her hand at her side before the adventurer could notice...

"So, we were hoping that you could help us finish them off.” Kazuma finished, seemingly not noticing her light pause. "We'll give you a fair cut of the reward and all, and I've already managed to kill one. So, it should work out.”

"O...Of course it will." she stated, feeling a bit of sweat beading up on her forehead. "For a mage of my level, this is no more troubling than a morning jog!"

"If you say so..."

The frogs were definitely gigantic, that was true. Each one looked about the size of the common hut in the woods, or even some of the larger caravans that people traversed in. Though they weren't very aggressive, they'd defend themselves if something was too close to them.. Which unfortunately, included things like buildings, statues, and farms that were built on uneven ground.

Outside of protecting livestock, and preventing property damage, people would sometimes hunt the frogs for their meat as well... Which lead to a strangely addicting, if weird textured taste when properly grilled.... The thought made Megumin's mouth water, even after having such a big meal....

Grrrggg...Grrrrg......

Something her body was getting a little too keen to remind her on, as Kazuma pointed at one of the frogs by it's lonesome, staring at a tree amidst the wide open field.

"Alright, show us what you can do, Loli mage!." Kazuma stated, as the girl put the thought out of her mind...

'It’ll pass' she thought, quietly to herself. 'I'll take care of this, and I shouldn't have to worry....'

Magic was.... a troublesome factor in a person's life. It was something most adventurers could pick up, and it was very useful for a medley of things...
However, one's magic was limited by their MP, which was an innate thing that people were nearly incapable of changing, and outside of some very precious gems, one could only expend so much energy to cast spells, based on your own innate talent.
If you lacked the MP, you could sometimes substitute your own energy for a mana deficiency...Though, most mages refused to let their bodies get to that point, preferring instead to retreat and recover. Megumin was such a big eater, because unlike them...As an expert from the crimson demon clan...

'I can use that excess energy to fuel my spell..' she thought to herself, as she closed her eyes....And began a chant.

"In the beginning, there was naught.....And then, there was this..." the girl started, holding out her magic staff, as energy started to crackle around her. "That which brought about the beginning of all things, and which will bring about your end! Feel the might of the most powerful spell known to humanity, which birthed all, and bests all..."

The very air around the frog started to glow a bright orange, as a circle formed around it...

"Hear thine name, and cease your existence...... EXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSION!"

It was not a simple bang, a whimper, a flutter, or even a slam.... It was, as the name suggested, an impossibly loud, incinerating, devastating, OVERWHELMING blast of raw, concentrated mana, that didn't just engulf, but completely vaporize the frog from the plane of existence, leaving behind scorch marks....Flickering embers, and the smell of cooked frog meat in the air....

It was the greatest magic, and the one she was known for... The explosion mage, Megumin....

"Holy shit.... She did it!" Kazuma called, wide eyed. "Now THAT is real magic! Oh man, we really lucked out after all finding that Loli Mage! She's perfect, she's great, she's..."

Fwump....
The petite mage fell face-first into the grassy field, her whole body frozen up, and feeling almost completely drained of the energy she had before....
Her muscles relaxed to a degree that she could barely muster a chuckle... Her face fell slack for a bit, and her tongue was dangerously close to falling out of her mouth as she laid flat.... The downside of such a dangerous magic readily evident....
Yes, it was the most powerful spell known to man.... And, while she could theoretically cast it....

"Wh..what happened?! Is this some kind of 'Turn your HP into MP' so now you're on death's door kind of spell?"

Megumin couldn't quite muster an affirmation yet, so she tried to blink very obviously....
It was once for yes, two for no, wasn't it..?

"Gah... I was hoping we could wipe out the field, but we have to get out of here..." the boy called, as he turned to Aqua. "Come on, we gotta..."

Megumin couldn't see what happened, but based on the yells that rang to her ears, she could only imagine that the other girl got... attacked by one of the frogs.
They weren't incredibly dangerous, but they had a wide palette for food.....
Which she was now acutely aware that she was a sitting.... Laying duck for the very beings to come and gobble up....
Yet, thankfully, the warmth that came around her body wasn't of a tongue trying to pull her in, but of someone's body, lifting her up to carry...

"That spell's way too dangerous..." the boy's voice rang to her as she recovered enough energy to open her eyes, already halfway to town. "You definitely can't be casting that if you want to be with us. You're too vulnerable after it..."

She opened her mouth to protest, feeling the lightest of feeling in her feet again... But...

Grrrrrrrrgggg....Grrrrrggglllle...
Something else had taken ample opportunity of her recovery time, what was once a harmless gurgle had grown into a very troubling weight.... That she could feel on it's path downward and outward...

"And people are going to ask questions if they see me carrying around a little girl like this after every mission, and.."

"Can't..." the girl answered, as she tried to tense, and clench up her bottom......Feeling the pressure mounting it's attack on her dignity....

"Ah? Whattya mean you can't?" the boy answered, seemingly unaware of her plight....as she tried to stiffen her body up.

"I...can't..." she started, softly...Before trying to put on a brave face. "I can't...cast other kinds of magic...! It's only...Only explosion....!"

"WHAT?!" Kazuma yelled, stopping in place as they arrived in town, and jarring her tiny body. "You mean you don't know any other magic?! You're as bad as Aqua!"

"Hey, I heard that!"

The petite mage couldn't argue the point, the sudden stop feeling like someone shoved on her ailing tummy, as if telling her urge to hurry along, as she felt the weight getting closer and closer to disaster....
She usually could cast her spell off in time to use the energy from her food and avoid this... But, perhaps with her rabid consumption, she may have in fact taken in more than she could process... As the boy groaned...

"No wonder you had to come to us! Nobody would take someone whose only skill makes them pass out! That's just stupid...!"

"P...Please...." she stated weakly, feeling the pressure starting to surmount..
Frrrt..Frrrrt....

"Please what? I'm already carrying you back! Thanks for the help and all, but i don't think i can handle another dead weight to lug around on my team.."

"Y..you don't understand.." she pleaded, her eyes near tears as she squeezed with all of her remaining might... Still feeble, and weakened from her magic The idea of being tossed aside again was horrible... Terrifying.... Mortifying even....
Horrid memories seemed to take form in her stomach, further weighing down the pressure that was budding.... swelling.....descending at a rapid pace as she thought of her her sister, her clan, and of her very name.......
So, with all of her other options threatening to slip away from her, and more than opportunity knocking at the door, the boy threatening to slam the door in her face... .She went for the last, most drastic, and definitively most effective option...
Frrrrrrrrt....Crk..

"A...Alrrrrrrriiiiiiight!" she screamed, loud enough to get everyone's attention. "I..I...i really didn't want...nngh...it to come to this, but if it's the only way to get you to ac....acc...accept me...I'll do it...! I'll....I'll...I'll cater to your.......Little girl ffffff...Fantassssssiiiiiessssssss!!!"

Crrrrk...brrrrrrttt...

There was no stopping it at this point.... She could feel the pressure of lunch, processed into energy and waste pushing and forcing it's way out from under her dress... Her poor, cotton black panties sporting a now bulging tent that grew with every passing second....
"Nnnnn....Nnnnnghhhh....I'm.....I'm....m..m..messing myself...for you.." she sniveled, her face burning bright red as very real tears came to her eyes. "I..in front of all of these people... D..d..dadd-"
"Sshhhhh!!! Stop, Stop! People are staring!" Kazuma quickly stifled, rocking back and holding her against him. "Y..You can stay, you can stay! Just..stop making a scene..!"
The most effective persuasion of all: Blackmail. However, though she now had her party...

Frrrttt..crckle...crckle....

It didn't stall her stomach's release any further, as she continued to shame, and mess herself...The uncomfortably warm, mushy sensation encompassing her rear end...

Psssss...sssshhhhh...
As the front of her panties were assaulted as well, with warm wetness she couldn't fight back.....Trickling down her legs, and warming her body in the most troubling of ways.... (Along with soaking the boy's track jacket)
Yet, once she could get cleaned up and do some laundry, she would now have a source of income for her family, and for herself!

Even if whispered hushes now occasionally mentioned that she was an expert on different kinds of explosions than her magic......
A small price to pay for an honest living.

• The topic was featured
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OmorashiFan59 said:

Nice! Emily was always one of my favourite characters out of the lot - also, @AuthorFaustwhy on earth did she leave the bathroom? She could've just waited...

‘Don't make a scene.Don't ask questions. Don't embarrass the family.'

Emily has a... unique sort of condition, when she's overfilled with pee: She's an incredibly active moaner.
The kind that would give people reason to spread awful rumors, and tasteless libel about her family.
And, as the mantra states: She can't make a scene, nor can she embarrass the family.

Hence, outside.
She would have gone on in, if there wasn't a crowd of people lining up behind her, ensuring someone was going to hear in, and start up the gossip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[Commissioned by @Maki]
[Choco-Trouble]
[Tags: Wanko to Kuraosu, Messing, padding remarks]

“Mmn. Easy walk today. Keep the pace, everyone.”
It always seemed to be kind of weird, the svelte blue haired girl holding back a whole armada of dogs on their afternoon walk….
But, if one looked at the top of her head, they’d see her two perky ears poking out…Giving away her true nature.
In this world, there were animals, sure….But, in addition, there were Anthropods, animals that looked more like people than animals.
In this case, the pack of dogs were being led by an Anthro dog herself. She gripped the medley of leashes in her hand, reigning in the pack as they traversed down the streets around their home.
“Ah, Kotarou!” one of the neighbors called with a wave, prompting the blue haired Anthro to wave back. “Taking the store dogs for a walk again?”
“Afternoon, Shiki-san.” She answered with a wave. “Yeah, Momma always gets tugged away by them, so it’s usually up to me.”
“You’re such a good girl, Kotarou.”
Kotarou smiled, and continued along with the dogs as they went through the neighborhood, and out towards the riverside. Kotarou could loosen her grip now, with such a wide open area…. And, because the dogs knew who the alpha was of the pack.
“Well, now they know…” she thought, closing her eyes. When she’d first started walking the dogs, there had been more than a few spats, growls, and struggles to keep them all in line….
Not to mention a certain… troublesome incident she didn’t like to think about. When her nerves compounded with a pent up need, and…

Kotarou shook her head as she quietly paced around the floodplains, seeing a few others walking around casually, and an older woman sitting on a picnic blanket. Kotarou could feel herself relaxing, just a tad… Until…
“Ah..! Kyona-chan!”
Kotaro’s ears perked up as she saw someone flailing about in the water, her head bobbing down under it. Someone was in danger..!
“Everyone, stay here.” Kotarou called, sprinting and diving into the water as fast as she could.
“H-H-Help..!! Kyouna can’t swim!” the victim, a flailing girl called…. As Kotarou wrapped her arm around her.
“I’ve got you..” She called, pulling her, as she fought against the river’s flow, pulling the girl to shore. Though she usually worked as a police dog, Kotarou was no stranger to saving others in need…….
“Ohhh.. Ohhh Kyouna! Don’t worry me like that!” the older woman on the blanket pacing over. “You fell in, and I couldn't…”
“A..awaaaah...Kyouna’s sorry Mommy…” The girl, whom Kotarou’s nose could now pick out as an Anthro herself… Though, based on her tail, and how she reacted to the water…
‘A cat…’ Kotarou thought to herself, as the woman quickly turned her attention to Kotarou herself.
“I can’t thank you enough, Ma’am.” She cried out, loudly. “Please… If there’s anything i can do miss!”
“Hm..? Oh, it was nothing.” Kotarou started, as her nose suddenly started to twitch. There was something…. Delicious in the air. The girl’s ears wiggled, and she turned her gaze to the basket, where there were a small medley of cookies piled up. Kotarou had never smelled something so sweet in her life….
“Ah, do you want some of these?” the woman answered, noticing her face. “Have you ever had chocolate chip before? Can anthro dogs.…”
Kotarou felt herself drooling a bit, but quickly wiped her mouth and averted her gaze.
“I...That isn’t necessary..” she started sheepishly, as the woman bundled up a few of the cookies.
“Here! Please, I insist!” the woman called, smiling. “I wish i could do more for you, but these old bones can’t move like they used to.”
Kotarou opened her mouth to protest, but she felt herself drooling some more… So, she just relented, and accepted the cookies from the woman, as she started to gather up the leashes.
“Don’t feed those to the others!” the older lady called. “I know dogs can’t normally have chocolate, but maybe since you’re part human..”
Kotarou gave a slight nod as the other dogs barked out praise and thanks to her. She was used to it, in a sense.. But, it was always nice to get praised.

“Momma will probably be proud too..” she thought, as she started along. “And, she’ll probably like these cookies too.” 

She looked down at the sweet smelling food, and once again, felt herself drooling. There were six of them there…
“Maybe… Just one would be fine….” she started, lifting one up to taste…

….

……..

The smell of chocolate was teasing at his nose, and filling the house. It was a rare time for Risa to cook anything purely for the taste, rather than nutrition… And, Yuuichi couldn’t help but smile a bit.
“Chocolate cupcakes, Hm?” He thought out to himself, as a loud beeping could be heard…. And, Risa was nowhere to be seen. He sat for a few moments, before shrugging and standing up… Going to grab mitts, and remove them from the oven before they could burn.

“Mm...Mmmm.. Those smell good…”
As if on cue, the orange haired Anthro that was his pet, Mikan, had flanked his side, just as he set the tray of cupcakes down…. As he watched her tail wiggle, and her mouth water.
“Ah… Hey..” He called, lightly. He’d asked Risa for something for his classes he tutored, but come to think of it…
Could Anthros handle chocolate? Even he knew regular dogs weren’t able to digest it, and it made them quite sick, but if they had more human bodies….
“Don’t even think about it, Yuuichi!” the brown haired, twintailed cook cried out, stepping into the kitchen. “No taking any for yourself! And, No chocolate for Mikan or Silvie!”
The orange haired anthro pouted, prompting Yuuichi to pat her head… As he turned.
“Um… Is it poison for Anthros too?” He asked, as Risa started to decorate the tops with icing.
“Well… yes and no.” Risa stated, matter of factly. “It’s not deadly, like it is with regular dogs. But, the chocolate still messes up their digestion a bit… And, it usually… Well, it causes some… incidents, with their movements…”
“Oh..” Yuuichi started. “You mean like that time when we were doing that right after you got out of class, but i didn’t believe you actually had food pois-”
“Ahhhhh!! No, no no! No bringing that up!” Risa cried out, flush-faced. “I had to throw those panties out! The smell kept bothering Mikan and Silvie!”
Yuuichi chuckled lightly at the memory, glancing out the window.
‘I”m glad i’m engaged to someone who knows so much about dogs..’

……

………..

Kotarou felt an uneasy sensation in her gut as she walked…. Wincing as a cold sweat broke out over her.
This sensation was all too familiar….And all too uncomfortable.
Grrrggg...Grrrgg..Grrrgle…
Her stomach was upset, and it felt like her body was clenching involuntarily. She hadn’t felt a pressure like this since the first week she had to walk the dogs, and….
“W..was it the cookies.?” She thought, holding her gut with her free hand. “Did.. Did they have something in them?”
It didn’t smell off…. And, it certainly smelled, and tasted amazing. But, she had just made it back into town when the pressure hit. Harder, and faster than the time she had trouble with nerves..
Perhaps… It wasn’t the best idea to eat something the other dogs couldn’t handle….

“G..Gotta hurry..” she called to herself, starting to be the one tugging the dogs, rather than vice versa. “Gotta..get home..” 

People waved, and the dogs seemed confused at her insistence, but Kotarou couldn’t bear them any mind. She was a model for strong, authoritative dogs in the neighborhood. She was a police dog, she’d been doing this for almost three years now…
So, she absolutely, positively, could not let this overcom-

Frrrtcklllblbl..

“Ahhh..!!!”
The Anthro gasped as the pressure seeped past her clenched bottom, sputtering some foul-smelling ick into the back of her panties and jeans….Making her thrust her free hand back. “No...No..No...we’re so close…!”
She bounced and squeezed her bottom with her hand as best she could…. Trying to halt any further advances of shame….
Just thirty more meters…...Twenty….Ten…
Brrrble...Crkle..
Five….Four….Three….
“Ah, Kotarou..” the young-visage of her Mother called, waving her hand. “Is..is everything okay hone..”
“Nnghhhhaaaa…”
Kotarou couldn’t fight it anymore…. The pressure had been too much, and with the last step towards her home, her body involuntarily relaxed…
Crrrkle….brrrlgggggh...crkl...brrrlgh..
As her tummy aggressively emptied it’s contents into the seat of her panties, and jeans. A trail could be seen descending from her bottom as she fell to her knees, unable to do anything but go.

“A...Awaaaa...Aawaaaa….M..M..Mooooom…”
Kotarou could feel her face burning with shame as she faltered in front of her most important person… her own mother, all from a bit of carelessness on her part. She was shaming in front of the whole pack again, for the first time in years…
Would they challenge her authority again? Would she get admonished? Would she be retired as a police dog for this shame? A million thoughts all ran through her mind..
“Oh Kotarou honey..” Her mom called, hugging her close with her slender body. “It’s okay… It’ll be okay… Don’t worry.”

Kotarou sniffled and bawled into her Mom’s chest, squeezing her tightly. No matter how many times she faltered, or how scared she could get… No matter what fears could gnaw at her during moments like this..
She always managed to make Kotarou feel better.
After Mom put away the other dogs, the two went to take a bath together, where she explained her folly, and the topic was addressed directly.
Mom had deliberately never stocked chocolate, for fear of the curious animals getting ahold of it, and suffering like Kotarou had. The girl felt bad, but she was forgiven for her impulsive actions….
And, of course, she was praised for helping the cat girl as well.
“But, you know..” Mom called, as Kotarou felt her guts stirring again. “If you keep having incidents like this…I might have to put you in some protective garments. Just until your body settles.”
Kotarou blushed deeply at this, even as she started towards the toilet.
“M..Mom, please…” she stammered. “If..If the others saw me like that…”
The thought was too embarrassing, but at the same time...If the alternative was making a mess like she had….