• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pee Movie list?

14 hours ago, cumonerybody said:

Do you guys remember the Pee movie list? It was an extensive catalogue of peeing scenes from movies, television shows, etc. Man, I used to browse it for HOURS! I know it shut down a few years ago, but they never did integrate it into a modern one. Is there anything similar ? 

https://omorashi.online/pmd/ this should help you 🙂

• 7 months later...

Here is an Keyword on IMDB involving on fear wetting scenes from Movies from TV shows, Just to be sure, I'm not too keen on Wetting scenes from Live-action movies and TV shows, but rather focused on Wetting scenes from Animated media, as they're too obvious to notice like in real life.

Here's the link :

https://www.imdb.com/search/keyword/?keywords=urinating-in-fear

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I definitely miss it. Better than the Pee Movie Database, that's for sure. 

The latter needs better monitoring. Too many movie scenes being added in the wrong category, scenes being added that are already on the list, and people adding pics and videos of child scenes (which wasn't allowed on the original for good reason). 

On 6/3/2021 at 7:13 AM, Bremster said:

Im getting one too

It works fine for me now. 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

I definitely miss it. Better than the Pee Movie Database, that's for sure. 

The latter needs better monitoring. Too many movie scenes being added in the wrong category, scenes being added that are already on the list, and people adding pics and videos of child scenes (which wasn't allowed on the original for good reason). 

It works fine for me now. 

I wasn't aware there were child scenes. That's concerning. I think all scenes of people below puberty should be removed, though I don't mind scenes with teens.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
5 hours ago, China Girl said:

I wasn't aware there were child scenes. That's concerning. I think all scenes of people below puberty should be removed, though I don't mind scenes with teens.

The original PML didn't photos and videos of the child scenes, but this one is more interactive.