Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which aspect of discretion is most important?

Most important aspect of discretion  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Most important aspect of diaper discretion?

• No bulge
    • No crinkle
    • No urine/poop odor
    • Quiet tapes
    • Disguised pattern (Looks like real underwear)
    • No waddling

1 hour ago, sandy808 said:

For me, one of the key aspects of discretion is does the diaper do what's supposed to do. I need a diaper that can take 2 or 3 heavy gushes before it needs changing. I can hide a thick diaper under a dress or skirt and a crinkley diaper can be softened with plastic pants or pantyhose or the like.  

I know exactly how you feel. Luckily nowadays I usually only have to worry about big accidents when I go to bed with constipation.

I have different worries for the time of year.

Winter, I really don't worry too much.  Layers can disguise bulk and either hide noise or mask it with its own, depending on what I'm wearing.  And some leaks can be from snow falling from the top of my vehicle, into the driver seat, and melting as I sit on it (that has happened to me a couple times).

Spring and fall, it's the bulk.  I tend to wear jeans more, and my regular fit of jeans does nothing to hide my diaper.  Some days I can wear things like hockey jerseys, since they are generally bigger, and that does well, but warmer spring days don't offer that option.  I also try to make sure I don't wet enough that I'm going to have leaks.

Summer, it's the waistband.  Because I sweat a lot, I can generally get away with somewhat thinner diapers because I wet less, and I wear shorts that fit a bit looser than jeans (my jeans also have to be appropriate for work, so I can't go really loose).  So if I do anything that causes my shirt to come untucked, I'm worried about the waistband being noticeable.  

But honestly, I'm not sure how many people would care about an adult wearing a diaper, so if I'm noticed, unless someone wants to push the issue (and no adult in their right mind would or should), it doesn't matter too much.      

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not into personally wearing diapers, but I do like the idea of putting a woman in them, and I'd simply dress her in a skirt over her diaper. Unless someone is lucky enough to get an upskirt view, no one would notice the bulge of the diaper, and she could go about her business as normal wearing one. Even if it was winter and she had to wear leggings under her skirt for warmth, it really wouldn't show. Concealing diapers is mostly just an issue for men, where skirts aren't generally an option despite being much more practical for omo-related fun.

Leaking is of course a concern, but I wouldn't leave her in the diaper past its intended limits of use, and frankly it's possible for a woman to get away with leaking/wetting in a skirt without getting her skirt wet anyway if she's careful.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)